• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crisis at the border…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is the plan? How will this be handled? This looks to be a huge mess….
We'll be seeing many more of the illegals shooting illegals as last week
Crime will explode.

Boltlady

Mayor
There are theories out there (which I also subscribe to), That this is all part of the plan to socialize this country.

"What is the plan? How will this be handled? This looks to be a huge mess…".

It seems that our population is being indoctrinated to not being willing to work so many companies are desperate for help. There are already those who want to make it OK to hire the illegals who will work harder and cheaper. The more illegals the farther down the economy can be taken.

In short we're in the process of being replaced, especially if we're white.

Just a theory for now but......

This is the plan, let them in by the thousands and pretend this is not happening. Move them about the country and sooner rather than later, let them vote. The goal for the Dem/Left is to obtain permanent power, this is one of the ways they are trying to achieve it.

Nobody is this incompetent, all part of the plan.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
This is the plan, let them in by the thousands and pretend this is not happening. Move them about the country and sooner rather than later, let them vote. The goal for the Dem/Left is to obtain permanent power, this is one of the ways they are trying to achieve it.

Nobody is this incompetent, all part of the plan.

If that's the case, then why did TX bus those supposed illegal votes to 'Democrat cities' to eventually spread across the nation?

It seems to me that Abbott and DeSantis made it easier for the accused illegal voters.

You're full of shit!

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
This is sure to end life as we know it in America...just like the last "crisis" did...in 2014:

write on

Senator
Could be, if you wanted it to.

But let's be realistic, alright? There will be 'illegals' no matter where a wall is built.

And what stares at you in the face....

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There are theories out there (which I also subscribe to), That this is all part of the plan to socialize this country.

"What is the plan? How will this be handled? This looks to be a huge mess…".

It seems that our population is being indoctrinated to not being willing to work so many companies are desperate for help. There are already those who want to make it OK to hire the illegals who will work harder and cheaper. The more illegals the farther down the economy can be taken.

In short we're in the process of being replaced, especially if we're white.

Just a theory for now but......
Here we go Brandon ! The "white replacement" screed heard on Tuck Tuck/ Fox nightly. gotta keep that base scared so they buy more weapons and ammo ( which does expire )

Hey, do you think all those bi-racial kids contibuted to the " replacement" you write of? I know you know the " white" race will be a minority race in about 12 years now, hahahahahahahaha.

So riddle me this batman, beneath a paper thin layer of skin, aren't we all the same inside basically, red blood, heart, lungs, brain, etc ? So what makes a thin layer of skin color such a HUGE deal for racists?

Human skin color ranges from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. Differences in skin color among individuals is caused by variation in pigmentation, which is the result of genetics (inherited from one's biological parents and or individual gene alleles), exposure to the sun, natural and sexual selection, or all of these. Differences across populations evolved through natural selection or sexual selection, because of social norms and differences in environment, as well as regulations of the biochemical effects of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin.[1]

The actual skin color of different humans is affected by many substances, although the single most important substance is the pigment melanin. Melanin is produced within the skin in cells called melanocytes and it is the main determinant of the skin color of darker-skin humans. The skin color of people with light skin is determined mainly by the bluish-white connective tissue under the dermis and by the hemoglobin circulating in the veins of the dermis. The red color underlying the skin becomes more visible, especially in the face, when, as consequence of physical exercise or sexual arousal, or the stimulation of the nervous system (anger, embarrassment), arterioles dilate.[2] Color is not entirely uniform across an individual's skin; for example, the skin of the palm and the sole is lighter than most other skin, and this is especially noticeable in darker-skinned people.[3]

There is a direct correlation between the geographic distribution of ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and the distribution of indigenous skin pigmentation around the world. Areas that receive higher amounts of UVR, generally located closer to the equator, tend to have darker-skinned populations. Areas that are far from the tropics and closer to the poles have lower intensity of UVR, which is reflected in lighter-skinned populations.[4] Some researchers suggest that human populations over the past 50,000 years have changed from dark-skinned to light-skinned and vice versa as they migrated to different UV zones,[5] and that such major changes in pigmentation may have happened in as little as 100 generations (≈2,500 years) through selective sweeps.[5][6][7] Natural skin color can also darken as a result of tanning due to exposure to sunlight. The leading theory is that skin color adapts to intense sunlight irradiation to provide partial protection against the ultraviolet fraction that produces damage and thus mutations in the DNA of the skin cells.[8][9] In addition, it has been observed that females on average are significantly lighter in skin pigmentation than males. Females need more calcium during pregnancy and lactation. The body synthesizes vitamin D from sunlight, which helps it absorb calcium. Females evolved to have lighter skin so their bodies absorb more calcium.[10]

The social significance of differences in skin color has varied across cultures and over time, as demonstrated with regard to social status and discrimination.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Sleepy joe just sent more troops to the border, not sure why since we have that FABULOUS EGO WALL ?

So do you cultists admit the EGO WALL was a TOTAL FAILURE NOW? Did your donation just go into Bannon/ greatest losers pockets ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sleepy joe just sent more troops to the border, not sure why since we have that FABULOUS EGO WALL ?

So do you cultists admit the EGO WALL was a TOTAL FAILURE NOW? Did your donation just go into Bannon/ greatest losers pockets ?
The wall is not finished, it's like you building a fence half way across your pasture and expecting the cows to not get out!
Have never donated other than taxes I paid, how about you?

Boltlady

Mayor
Here we go Brandon ! The "white replacement" screed heard on Tuck Tuck/ Fox nightly. gotta keep that base scared so they buy more weapons and ammo ( which does expire )

Hey, do you think all those bi-racial kids contibuted to the " replacement" you write of? I know you know the " white" race will be a minority race in about 12 years now, hahahahahahahaha.

So riddle me this batman, beneath a paper thin layer of skin, aren't we all the same inside basically, red blood, heart, lungs, brain, etc ? So what makes a thin layer of skin color such a HUGE deal for racists?

Human skin color ranges from the darkest brown to the lightest hues. Differences in skin color among individuals is caused by variation in pigmentation, which is the result of genetics (inherited from one's biological parents and or individual gene alleles), exposure to the sun, natural and sexual selection, or all of these. Differences across populations evolved through natural selection or sexual selection, because of social norms and differences in environment, as well as regulations of the biochemical effects of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin.[1]

The actual skin color of different humans is affected by many substances, although the single most important substance is the pigment melanin. Melanin is produced within the skin in cells called melanocytes and it is the main determinant of the skin color of darker-skin humans. The skin color of people with light skin is determined mainly by the bluish-white connective tissue under the dermis and by the hemoglobin circulating in the veins of the dermis. The red color underlying the skin becomes more visible, especially in the face, when, as consequence of physical exercise or sexual arousal, or the stimulation of the nervous system (anger, embarrassment), arterioles dilate.[2] Color is not entirely uniform across an individual's skin; for example, the skin of the palm and the sole is lighter than most other skin, and this is especially noticeable in darker-skinned people.[3]

There is a direct correlation between the geographic distribution of ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and the distribution of indigenous skin pigmentation around the world. Areas that receive higher amounts of UVR, generally located closer to the equator, tend to have darker-skinned populations. Areas that are far from the tropics and closer to the poles have lower intensity of UVR, which is reflected in lighter-skinned populations.[4] Some researchers suggest that human populations over the past 50,000 years have changed from dark-skinned to light-skinned and vice versa as they migrated to different UV zones,[5] and that such major changes in pigmentation may have happened in as little as 100 generations (≈2,500 years) through selective sweeps.[5][6][7] Natural skin color can also darken as a result of tanning due to exposure to sunlight. The leading theory is that skin color adapts to intense sunlight irradiation to provide partial protection against the ultraviolet fraction that produces damage and thus mutations in the DNA of the skin cells.[8][9] In addition, it has been observed that females on average are significantly lighter in skin pigmentation than males. Females need more calcium during pregnancy and lactation. The body synthesizes vitamin D from sunlight, which helps it absorb calcium. Females evolved to have lighter skin so their bodies absorb more calcium.[10]

The social significance of differences in skin color has varied across cultures and over time, as demonstrated with regard to social status and discrimination.
Instead of understanding what is being said you are one of those who interpret it according to what you wanted said. (Several here do that) There was nothing racist in my response. It had to with American citizens in general being replaced with illegals who represent all sorts of ethnicities. The power brokers that are trying to take over simply don't want us natives anymore because we won't work as hard or as cheap as those illegals. We're also not appreciative enough to be guaranteed to vote the way they want us to.

At least the conservatives won't.

TBLee

Governor
This is sure to end life as we know it in America...just like the last "crisis" did...in 2014:

Do you believe our Country currently has a crisis at our border, or that the Biden administration has our border under control?

TBLee

Governor
Could be, if you wanted it to.

But let's be realistic, alright? There will be 'illegals' no matter where a wall is built.

And what stares at you in the face....

Of course there will always be illegals, With that being said, we are seeing a crisis at this point because of the lack of control over our borders. Records numbers. Our current administration seem unsure of how to address the crisis, and in fact often appears to ignore the issue.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Do you believe our Country currently has a crisis at our border, or that the Biden administration has our border under control?
I don't think we have a crisis at the border.

I don't think the Biden administration (or any administration) has had the border under control at any time in our recent history--dating back 40-50 years. Anyone who wants in can get in today, yesterday, 10-20-30 years ago.

The crisis is on the other side of the border, tens of thousands of desperate people trying to get in this nation and flee the corruption and crim in Mexico and points southward.

TBLee

Governor
I don't think we have a crisis at the border.

I don't think the Biden administration (or any administration) has had the border under control at any time in our recent history--dating back 40-50 years. Anyone who wants in can get in today, yesterday, 10-20-30 years ago.

The crisis is on the other side of the border, tens of thousands of desperate people trying to get in this nation and flee the corruption and crim in Mexico and points southward.
Wow. So Is it your belief our borders are not easier to cross now than 6 years ago? In 2020 there were 458,088 encounters, in 2022 there were 2,378,944. As of March of 2023 the figure stood at 191,899. When Biden took over the world was told to come on in.
Next week is going to be rough week for our border control agents, as well as our 1,500 troops.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Wow. So Is it your belief our borders are not easier to cross now than 6 years ago?
I can say authoratatively it is no better or worse. I work in corrections in South Texas.

We get the same number of illegals that we have always gotten. If anything, ICE is taking a much harder line on deporting illegals than they used to. Case in point. A recent 19 year old DWI was picked up. He was found to be illegal. He was deported. That didn't always happen in the past.

In 2020 there were 458,088 encounters, in 2022 there were 2,378,944. As of March of 2023 the figure stood at 191,899. When Biden took over the world was told to come on in.
Next week is going to be rough week for our border control agents, as well as our 1,500 troops.
Every week is a tough week for our border control agents. It has been that way forever dude. This is why turnover is so high.

From 2016:

1683127916817.png

Do you think they were paying a 20K recruitment incentive because they didn't need people.

Get a clue and stop cherry picking data to fulfill your political bend.

TBLee

Governor
I can say authoratatively it is no better or worse. I work in corrections in South Texas.

We get the same number of illegals that we have always gotten. If anything, ICE is taking a much harder line on deporting illegals than they used to. Case in point. A recent 19 year old DWI was picked up. He was found to be illegal. He was deported. That didn't always happen in the past.

Every week is a tough week for our border control agents. It has been that way forever dude. This is why turnover is so high.

From 2016:

View attachment 74776

Do you think they were paying a 20K recruitment incentive because they didn't need people.

Get a clue and stop cherry picking data to fulfill your political bend.
Of course people have been deported in the past, chances are that drunk driver who was sent back to his/her home is right back in here illegally, and if not will be soon. Also, I am not a “dude”. LOL
I am not cherry picking anything. I presented you with a a RECENT cap.gov statistic article from their website. Are you saying it is inaccurate? And by the way many of Border Patrol agents are not happy with the direction the administration has headed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dem mayors: Stop blaming Texas for migrant woes — it’s on Biden! (msn.com)

Of course people have been deported in the past, chances are that drunk driver who was sent back to his/her home is right back in here illegally, and if not will be soon. Also, I am not a “dude”. LOL
I am not cherry picking anything. I presented you with a a RECENT cap.gov statistic article from their website. Are you saying it is inaccurate? And by the way many of Border Patrol agents are not happy with the direction the administration has headed.

Well
Dem mayors: Stop blaming Texas for migrant woes — it’s on Biden! (msn.com)