• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crisis at the border…

write on

Senator
There are many ways to prevent a pregnancy. There is absolutely no reason any woman in this day and age should find themselves pregnant numerous times and need to abort several babies.
Now TBLee, you know that you're talking morality when it's convenient.

How many kids have you adopted?

write on

Senator
What makes me laugh is right wing hypocrisy when we talk about abortion.

I regularly hear "the kid could grow up to be President."

Yeah, and he could also be the serial killer that you fear.

You can't have your cake and eat it when you doublespeak.

TBLee

Governor
The article that says it was a legal mandate in many states until the late 1970s and now is almost universally enforced by the concerted action of providers?
This is your quote:
”2) women in the U.S. are only allowed to get their tubes tied if they are 30 years old and have a husband’s permission.”
That is inaccurate. Had my tubes tied many, many years ago and was not asked once if it was “OK’ with my husband, nor was his permission ever needed. To say that “now it almost universally enforced” is very misleading.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
What makes me laugh is right wing hypocrisy when we talk about abortion.

I regularly hear "the kid could grow up to be President."

Yeah, and he could also be the serial killer that you fear.

You can't have your cake and eat it when you doublespeak.
they could also be black or brown, what they really fear and hate - just saying

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
It legally does. There are men who are [Unwelcome language removed] and don’t want to support their children, and that is why we have the legal system step in.
They do? Funny...I work in corrections. There are, perhaps, at any one time, 2 deadbeat parents in our custody (1100 bed jail) at any one time.

What do you want to bet that when Texas gets around to arresting mothers who have abortions for murder, we have plenty more of them than we do deadbeat dads.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They do? Funny...I work in corrections. There are, perhaps, at any one time, 2 deadbeat parents in our custody (1100 bed jail) at any one time.

What do you want to bet that when Texas gets around to arresting mothers who have abortions for murder, we have plenty more of them than we do deadbeat dads.
You sound worried!
2 out of 1100 sounds like majority of Dads paying what they owe

TBLee

Governor

Oh yeah….lol. I forgot! Great….I have no issue with jailing deadbeat parents.
Stop being so silly.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Oh yeah….lol. I forgot! Great….I have no issue with jailing deadbeat parents.
Stop being so silly.
Yeah, it's too bad we're not doing that...unless you believe that there are only 2 deadbeat dads in a county of 300,000 people.

The point is that the "responsibility" is vastly disproportionate.

TBLee

Governor
Yeah, it's too bad we're not doing that...unless you believe that there are only 2 deadbeat dads in a county of 300,000 people.

The point is that the "responsibility" is vastly disproportionate.
Oh there are lots of deadbeat dads in our Country, and I have never said differently. Ultimately the responsibility for both start when making the decision to have sex. Doing so, leads to much responsibility. Or at least should…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What is the plan? How will this be handled? This looks to be a huge mess….
Maybe you should consider which border has a problem...Mexicans may well see the border pretty far north of where we see it. But, hey, we stole half of Mexico fair and square.

1684951325969.png