• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cruelty is the Trump effect on America

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
For so many people here, it is no longer just about a sharing a difference of opinion on an issue or about voicing opposing political ideologies or even about the expression of personal or religious freedom—it is about inflicting as much pain as I can to people who I know nothing about and who have done me no direct wrong.

This is the Trump Effect on America.

These open acts of viciousness can be traced directly back to November 8th, 2016.

This Cruelty is the Trump Effect on America (johnpavlovitz.com)

God of War

Governor
For so many people here, it is no longer just about a sharing a difference of opinion on an issue or about voicing opposing political ideologies or even about the expression of personal or religious freedom—it is about inflicting as much pain as I can to people who I know nothing about and who have done me no direct wrong.

These open acts of viciousness can be traced directly back to November 8th, 2016.

What complete and utter tripe.

God of War

Governor
Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter | Washington Examiner

Yeah, it's those nasty Trumpies who are calling for all of the violence against their opponents. Sheesh, don't you ever get tired of being proven to be pushing propaganda?
This is how they do it. They project their doings, their feelings on others. Everything they accuse Trump or his supporters of doing they did or are doing. It's incredible. They do it and they blame you for it.

God of War

Governor
Yep and it's easy to get away with when 90% of the press is pushing your propaganda.
Exactly. They are everywhere doing this. Fortune 500, schools, campuses, computer forums, military, police departments, the mean city streets of Oshkosh and Minneapolis ...they are everywhere with this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

As president, Trump's job was to unite the country and lead us forward. He failed miserably. His goal was to divide the nation because his priority was to anger his base...to make them more likely to turn out to vote. He didn't give a shit at all about the damage he was doing. He created the environment of the UNITE THE RIGHT rally when the extreme right crawled out from under their rocks. His rhetoric sent a killer all the way across Texas to kill people in a WallMart in El Paso.

Even now he speaks on the 20th anniversary of 911 about the false narrative that he really won the election of 2020. F*ck the lives lost on 911 or the families who live with the loss...Donald wants to know "What about me!"....how disgusting...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter | Washington Examiner

Yeah, it's those nasty Trumpies who are calling for all of the violence against their opponents. Sheesh, don't you ever get tired of being proven to be pushing propaganda?
And you think you are not pushing propaganda?

And what violence resulted from this:
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out, and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters said.

How about this:

There could be civil unrest if Trump fires Mueller.

"Could be" is not equal to "let's have trial by combat"....

And this:

"Before I end, that’s my call to action here. Please don’t just come here today and then go home," he said. "Go to the Hill today. Get up, and please get up in the face of some congresspeople."

Is not the same as telling a mob to go and fight like hell or you won't have a country.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Violence comes with the cruelty.

Two contenders for the GOP senate nomination in Ohio , the 25% wackos in America, gave vent to their violence.

Recently, JD Vance called for “mass civil disobedience” to save us from “authoritarianism” on national television. And Josh Mandel, darling of the far-right, even said “do not comply with the tyranny… when the gestapo shows up at your front door, you know what to do.”

God of War

Governor

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out, and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters said.

How about this:

And this:

"Before I end, that’s my call to action here. Please don’t just come here today and then go home," he said. "Go to the Hill today. Get up, and please get up in the face of some congresspeople."

Is not the same as telling a mob to go and fight like hell or you won't have a country.
1) Antifa/BLM spent years doing violence in the streets before Floyd died in Minneapolis.

2) The Sixers were patriots.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

How about this:

And this:

How is that last one all that much different from the people who walked through the open doors of the Capitol Building on January 6?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How is that last one all that much different from the people who walked through the open doors of the Capitol Building on January 6?
"Get in the face" is the same as "Trial by combat" or "Fight like hell to stop the steal"?

Those doors were opened by people who smashed windows to climb into the building. The attacks on the police were a bit more extreme than what anyone would expect from the suggestion that voters confront their congressmen.

The comparison is ridiculous. Did any violence happen as a result of the suggestion that voters should confront lawmakers? Clearly there was after Trump said "fight like hell" and within minutes.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"Get in the face" is the same as "Trial by combat" or "Fight like hell to stop the steal"?

Those doors were opened by people who smashed windows to climb into the building. The attacks on the police were a bit more extreme than what anyone would expect from the suggestion that voters confront their congressmen.

The comparison is ridiculous. Did any violence happen as a result of the suggestion that voters should confront lawmakers? Clearly there was after Trump said "fight like hell" and within minutes.
Yes, it more or less is.

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows (nypost.com)

And WTF? You think the BLM "protests" weren't "violent?"