• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cruelty is the Trump effect on America

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Gee...Trump lost by 3 million votes and lies about it. Why would anyone feel negatively about him? Then he lies about the size of the inaugural crowd

Did the hate actually increase then or was it with the kind of hateful rhetoric we heard during the Obama administration? Should people have just ignored the birther crap...especially from Trump? Remember Orly Taitz or any of the other attempts at taking Obama to court to force him out of office as a citizen of Kenya or did you forget the claims that he is a Muslim and created ISIS?

You have a very selective memory.
No. I don't and have not forgotten any of that. Thanks.

Colorforms

Senator
For so many people here, it is no longer just about a sharing a difference of opinion on an issue or about voicing opposing political ideologies or even about the expression of personal or religious freedom—it is about inflicting as much pain as I can to people who I know nothing about and who have done me no direct wrong.

This is the Trump Effect on America.

These open acts of viciousness can be traced directly back to November 8th, 2016.

This Cruelty is the Trump Effect on America (johnpavlovitz.com)
If only we could all get together and share in the love of the fascist left:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. I don't and have not forgotten any of that. Thanks.
I think the downward spiral started with the Nixon/Watergate investigation. Some republicans vowed revenge for what they saw was a purely political effort to throw out the rightly elected republican president....

They tried to go after Carter, but given how squeeky clean he was, it didn't go far. Then Reagan and Iran/Contra happened. Again the republicans saw it as a purely partisan attack and again vowed to pay the democrats back in kind. The result was then the WhiteWater investigation that went on for 6 years...

God of War

Governor
I think the downward spiral started with the Nixon/Watergate investigation. Some republicans vowed revenge for what they saw was a purely political effort to throw out the rightly elected republican president....

They tried to go after Carter, but given how squeeky clean he was, it didn't go far. Then Reagan and Iran/Contra happened. Again the republicans saw it as a purely partisan attack and again vowed to pay the democrats back in kind. The result was then the WhiteWater investigation that went on for 6 years...
and @PhilFish

1) MV's posts both (this one and his antecedent) is how the leftist history writers wrote it down.

2) The disparate treatment of conservatives and Democrats by media that you see today goes back a looooooooong way. It was just less evident.

Spamature

President
I have to agree.

Anyone who pretends both sides arent party to the viciousness and bile...is simply an abject liar.

Trump was elected and hatred has spewed incessant since....
Vicious bile is one thing.

But when it comes to calling for violence there is no honest comparison between the two parities especially when it comes to their elected leadership.

What the GOP does is extremely dangerous and irresponsible.

They are responsible for giving right wing terrorist threat acceptability and credibility to right wing terrorism.

Now watch as they support a rally to literally free terrorists who tried to overthrow the election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and @PhilFish

1) MV's posts both (this one and his antecedent) is how the leftist history writers wrote it down.

2) The disparate treatment of conservatives and Democrats by media that you see today goes back a looooooooong way. It was just less evident.
So does that explain why the media didn't cover Bill's affair with Monica? Oh, they did...or why we didn't hear about the Obama birth certificate?

Your attempt to excuse republican attempts at slander and hate by blaming the media is silly.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and @PhilFish

What in my posts do you think false?

God of War

Governor
@bdtex @PhilFish
I don't like how this thread got whitewashed. The coup de grace obliterated. The strangely culpable exonerated. I used publicly available information to challenge hypocrisy. Not my fault the FOIA came back un-redacted. This is a very disatisfying outcome. Where is the original post 4 or 5? I didn't call anybody a name in that? I got deleted for calling someone a dumbass who called me a prick in another post on this thread.

If you're going to claim a curated speech platform, fine. If that is the level of curation... The problem with the socials is they tell you you there is freedom of speech and then judge that speech after you've spoken it. We see them failing miserably because shadow banning, deletion, suspension are fraud. They steal a person's time with no recompense. That's why those platform are deeply inane.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
For so many people here, it is no longer just about a sharing a difference of opinion on an issue or about voicing opposing political ideologies or even about the expression of personal or religious freedom—it is about inflicting as much pain as I can to people who I know nothing about and who have done me no direct wrong.

This is the Trump Effect on America.

These open acts of viciousness can be traced directly back to November 8th, 2016.

This Cruelty is the Trump Effect on America (johnpavlovitz.com)
Let us know when Trumpers are doing as Joe's Tolly Bon and pulling fingernails out of ex=Afghan cops before they Behead them...............

Matter of fact, let us know when blacks in inner cities stop killing each other and other little black Kids in Drive By shootings

Holy Toledo

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Get in the face" is the same as "Trial by combat" or "Fight like hell to stop the steal"?

Those doors were opened by people who smashed windows to climb into the building. The attacks on the police were a bit more extreme than what anyone would expect from the suggestion that voters confront their congressmen.

The comparison is ridiculous. Did any violence happen as a result of the suggestion that voters should confront lawmakers? Clearly there was after Trump said "fight like hell" and within minutes.
"Get In My Face" little fellow and you better be ready for Combat

and I was trained much better than you for Combat while in the military

Jump