• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cry Havoc!! And let ride the whirlwind....of crazy... 9-9-9 to ride..once more?

Gramps

Mayor
I suggested two weeks ago that he might become the logical choice for VP. You have to ignore logic to figure that he is more apt to secure second place rather that lead the ticket. There is no logic to politics. VP might be a useful tool to counter the black issue. ??????????????

Gramps

GordonGecko

President
I suggested two weeks ago that he might become the logical choice for VP. You have to ignore logic to figure that he is more apt to secure second place rather that lead the ticket. There is no logic to politics. VP might be a useful tool to counter the black issue. ??????????????

Gramps
I don't think so, Gramps and here's why. An easy "meme" could be started that "Democrats have blacks become President....Republicans have blacks who act as 'assistants' to white guys"

Lapcat

Governor
And of course, if Republicans did NOT have blacks who act as 'assistants' to white guys.....they would be sued for racially-biased hiring discrimination against blacks....lol.

Nice catch-22 lefties "think" they've set up there. And as usual, they'd be wrong about that too.

I don't think so, Gramps and here's why. An easy "meme" could be started that "Democrats have blacks become President....Republicans have blacks who act as 'assistants' to white guys"

GordonGecko

President
Lap, it's a fact...even if Romney picks Cain for Veep?

Democrats have African-Americans as Presidential nominees and as President....Republicans keep them as "subordinates" to the white guys they nominate as President.

D

Doc

Maybe next time, Herman.

Too many meters to catch up on, now, and still....he is going to have to answer those questions about his "relations."

What's more, he, and his staff, need to be PREPARED for such to be leveled at them.

Hell, these days, there is NOTHING a candidate can hide, unless, he hides it in the open, as Obama did, when so many people bought into the belief that he is a "moderate...."

Bo-4

Senator
Lap, it's a fact...even if Romney picks Cain for Veep?

Democrats have African-Americans as Presidential nominees and as President....Republicans keep them as "subordinates" to the white guys they nominate as President.
Oh Glory Be.. just what we need, a male Palin!! :D

Bo-4

Senator
Unconventional announcement? Perhaps Paul or Huntsman?
Don't scare me like that Dave. Hunts is a moderate who could actually do well for Mittens with same and moderates.

But Mittens will have to go at least a little bit teabaggish to get the redneck vote out.