• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo delivering excellent update on NY and in general

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I did like Cuomo's explanation this morning of the "sheltered in place" meaning. He reminds me of his brother, Chris Cuomo. Both are admirable.
yes. it was very good. some press still tried to jam him up, but he came prepared with the san francisco shelter in place order printed out...and crushed that fearmonger on the spot...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
you sure can. you're just cant find made up shit in there.

Phil notes your concession, that you made it up, got called on it, were offered the tools to prove it, you produced shit cause you made it up, and then attacked...

see.

sad.
<grin>

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
All the governors are doing a great job......which is why Trump is trashing them.

Weird. Since that didn't happen.

OH You confused Trump telling the Govs the other day to do their thing and he would back them up.

Keep up with the news. real news. And you won't be confused.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Weird. Since that didn't happen.

OH You confused Trump telling the Govs the other day to do their thing and he would back them up.

Keep up with the news. real news. And you won't be confused.

interesting... have been following cnn most of today... it's nothing but bashing... all.. day.. long..
we should have had everything ready to go for this..months bfore..the virus even existed..

one after the next.. bash bash bash..

interesting point this guy just made.. we're largely dependent on china for a lot of the goods we need now...

how'd that happen..?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
interesting... have been following cnn most of today... it's nothing but bashing... all.. day.. long..
we should have had everything ready to go for this..months bfore..the virus even existed..

one after the next.. bash bash bash..

interesting point this guy just made.. we're largely dependent on china for a lot of the goods we need now...

how'd that happen..?
Trump is a biomedical engineer. He designed the virus, and had it planted in China to distract us from trying to impeach him again...IMPEACH. ... IMPEACH!!!!!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trump is a biomedical engineer. He designed the virus, and had it planted in China to distract us from trying to impeach him again...IMPEACH. ... IMPEACH!!!!!!!!

yup.. he's also responsible for moving all our consumables to china..

it's a plot i sez a plot..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cuomo continues to impress.

Let's pretend this virus ended Sept 30...

October 1.. if this dude stood up and said I'm running for president.

i'd vote for this guy in a New York minute..

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Cuomo continues to impress.

Let's pretend this virus ended Sept 30...

October 1.. if this dude stood up and said I'm running for president.

i'd vote for this guy in a New York minute..
He's a tin pot authoritarian. I'm not voting for anyone who so casually shits all over people's Constitutional liberties. Today he is desperately trying to make it appear the statistics are backing up his moves, when in fact, they are showing there were only 14 deaths in the entire USA the past 24 hours. Yet he's still saying we need to stay under his (and his ilk's) thumb for weeks on end...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He's a tin pot authoritarian. I'm not voting for anyone who so casually shits all over people's Constitutional liberties. Today he is desperately trying to make it appear the statistics are backing up his moves, when in fact, they are showing there were only 14 deaths in the entire USA the past 24 hours. Yet he's still saying we need to stay under his (and his ilk's) thumb for weeks on end...

dude is doing a good job. like i said

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Knows more and is doing more than that fat SOB that you voted for. Open your eyes get off Fox News and watch something else for a change. He has been on television every day begging for help and Trump just shrugged his shoulders and talks about opening up everything again which will cause more havoc. Get a damn clue.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Knows more and is doing more than that fat SOB that you voted for. Open your eyes get off Fox News and watch something else for a change. He has been on television every day begging for help and Trump just shrugged his shoulders and talks about opening up everything again which will cause more havoc. Get a damn clue.

provide your reference that Raoul voted for trump.

that's not his position.