• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo delivering excellent update on NY and in general

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
i am. he's doing a great job. like i said..
Really? Didn't he just assert, like a tin pot authoritarian, that HE will not allow the rest of us to get on with our lives as long as there is the risk that the "1 or 2%" may die. That is insane!!! We can never again come out of our homes as long as that is the measure.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really? Didn't he just assert, like a tin pot authoritarian, that HE will not allow the rest of us to get on with our lives as long as there is the risk that the "1 or 2%" may die. That is insane!!! We can never again come out of our homes as long as that is the measure.
There's no way America can remain shut down for a year in fear of 1% deaths...….380,000 die yearly from infections they get in nursing homes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Knows more and is doing more than that fat SOB that you voted for. Open your eyes get off Fox News and watch something else for a change. He has been on television every day begging for help and Trump just shrugged his shoulders and talks about opening up everything again which will cause more havoc. Get a damn clue.

lol. bailed out eh?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
There's no way America can remain shut down for a year in fear of 1% deaths...….380,000 die yearly from infections they get in nursing homes.
Especially if the death rate is 20 or so a day. Is today an anomaly? Or are we actually getting a handle on it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Especially if the death rate is 20 or so a day. Is today an anomaly? Or are we actually getting a handle on it?
More Veterans commit suicide Daily than die from COVID-19 and there's been no government shutdown.

Maybe all schools will be closed forever now that students can educate online...….no more buses, less teachers and no buildings needed, that would save $trillions!

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. Haven’t seen anything or anyone yet that I want to respond to. Especially you
yet you just did.

so, no. you cant prove shit as relates the above challenge. and are caught, yet again, making shit up.

here ya go though.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Get on with your lives, run around the country infecting others. Do you what you want to do I don’t give a damn. Just watch if we open up everything now and people can continue to rub elbows with everyone else it will get much worse. Dr. Donald J Trump knows all doesn’t he?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Get on with your lives, run around the country infecting others. Do you what you want to do I don’t give a damn. Just watch if we open up everything now and people can continue to rub elbows with everyone else it will get much worse. Dr. Donald J Trump knows all doesn’t he?
"Do you what you want"...…….on a beach in Cali

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
yet you just did.

so, no. you cant prove shit as relates the above challenge. and are caught, yet again, making shit up.

here ya go though.

yet you just did.

here ya go though.

So you’re saying Trump is intelligent? LOL
And about the other guy, when people get on this site and defend Trump all the time I’m assuming they voted for him. So there’s that.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it I don’t give a damn. He will tell his sheep that they can go back to running around and doing whatever the hell they want. open up businesses so people are spreading the germs and when More and more people of ours die then he will blame the governors or whoever else the SOB can blame. This is on him but he says it isn’t he won’t take any responsibility. He never has and he never will. One day he says one thing and the next day he says another. He disagrees with all the people who really know about these things and that’s OK because it’s Donald Trump the Messiah. Christ! Donald Trump is thinking about his pocketbook and his businesses and he will give himself a huge bail out just like he got billed out when he took bankruptcy six times.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you’re saying Trump is intelligent? LOL
And about the other guy, when people get on this site and defend Trump all the time I’m assuming they voted for him. So there’s that.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it I don’t give a damn. He will tell his sheep that they can go back to running around and doing whatever the hell they want. open up businesses so people are spreading the germs and when More and more people of ours die then he will blame the governors or whoever else the SOB can blame. This is on him but he says it isn’t he won’t take any responsibility. He never has and he never will. One day he says one thing and the next day he says another. He disagrees with all the people who really know about these things and that’s OK because it’s Donald Trump the Messiah. Christ! Donald Trump is thinking about his pocketbook and his businesses and he will give himself a huge bail out just like he got billed out when he took bankruptcy six times.

thank you for confirming you had shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He's so "lrvel" headed he agrees with Trump
If you bother to listen you know that is bullshit. He has been trying to work with Trump because he knows he has to in order to get anything done because big nuts Trump has what he needs. But he won’t release the ventilators he won’t do anything other than sit on his fat ass or play golf like he did just a week ago Sunday and try to let the governors handle his job. They can’t handle it when he puts the brakes on anything that will work. We have this stuff in stock but he won’t release it like a greedy little puke that he is. Probably just to show that he is in control.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
thank you for confirming you had shit.
Thank you for confirming that you think Trump is intelligent!! You probably even think he isn’t corrupt and isn’t in love with every damn dictator in this world. He’s telling other countries that we will help them but he won’t release 20,000 ventilators that he has control over. Make excuses for him about that now. We don’t need them tomorrow or a week from now or six weeks whenever his volunteers can manufacture them.
The only reason he’s talking about the stimulus part getting money for people you can better believe he will bail out every hotel or anything else that he can that he owns. He’s also afraid he will lose the election if he takes responsibility for not being prepared. and then he would be culpable to be investigated and hopefully in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for confirming that you think Trump is intelligent!! You probably even think he isn’t corrupt and isn’t in love with every damn dictator in this world. He’s telling other countries that we will help them but he won’t release 20,000 ventilators that he has control over. Make excuses for him about that now. We don’t need them tomorrow or a week from now or six weeks whenever his volunteers can manufacture them.
The only reason he’s talking about the stimulus part getting money for people you can better believe he will bail out every hotel or anything else that he can that he owns. He’s also afraid he will lose the election if he takes responsibility for not being prepared. and then he would be culpable to be investigated and hopefully in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

where's that now?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
where's that now?
. Shrug. When you post in riddles, I have no idea what you are talking about. But it doesn’t matter anyway because it’s always the same old same all Trump is doing everything perfectly when he has been effing up for a long time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
. Shrug. When you post in riddles, I have no idea what you are talking about. But it doesn’t matter anyway because it’s always the same old same all Trump is doing everything perfectly when he has been effing up for a long time.
no. only in your head.

i never said anything of the kind.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you bother to listen you know that is bullshit. He has been trying to work with Trump because he knows he has to in order to get anything done because big nuts Trump has what he needs. But he won’t release the ventilators he won’t do anything other than sit on his fat ass or play golf like he did just a week ago Sunday and try to let the governors handle his job. They can’t handle it when he puts the brakes on anything that will work. We have this stuff in stock but he won’t release it like a greedy little puke that he is. Probably just to show that he is in control.
"big nuts"! "he won't do anything"-------eh, sending a Naval Hospital ship and fed medical station with a 1000 beds is "won't do anything"!!!!!!

another Naval hospital ship and fed med station w/2000 beds...………...

1000 beds to Washington state

Your hate and anger blinds you.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
no. only in your head.

i never said anything of the kind.
Oh but you do think he is intelligent. If not why would you go to the bother of posting What you did? You could also say the Ted Bundy was intelligent because he was able to Lure women into his web so he could rape and kill them. You don’t have to be intelligent to be evil and self serving. I’m sure Kim un, Vladimir Putin and even Adolf Hitler were considered intelligent by their sheep.