• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo delivering excellent update on NY and in general

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
you are indecent.

I did not post that i think trump is intelligent.

you prove it in this very thread. so why would i retract it.

meanwhile... you have no proof that i said that, or anything else you claim.

you just do your typical expand the topic to a woe is me..

what screed did i post that suggests to you that i think he's intelligent..

(you know what.. i'll make a prediction... you'l go with your babyish...why should i nonsense.. like you always do...
Yep. Why should I? I have more proof that you are a Trump lover than you have that I am indecent. And you get by with your name calling because you are a supposed moderator using your position to do whatever the hell you want.
Just get out of my face I don’t even want to discuss anything with you, the biggest name caller on this forum.

Yep. Why should I? I have more proof that you are a Trump lover than you have that I am indecent. And you get by with your name calling because you are a supposed moderator using your position to do whatever the hell you want.
Just get out of my face I don’t even want to discuss anything with you, the biggest name caller on this forum.

Punk bitchass "libertarian" phony.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Um, Nina, we are not quarantining "ourselves" - we are having it imposed on us by tin pot authoritarian governors, and, ultimately, by you people who support them. I'm sure you will let us know when it's "safe" to (finally) come out of our homes - just as soon as the economy is crushed enough to insure Trump's defeat.
It's why Soros is DNC PAC-man with ads of virus against Trump

Destroy our economy over a virus with 98% survival rate

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, its not just the frail and elderly who are getting sick. The correlations are not strong enough to isolating just the elderly.
The government opening everything back up for transparently political reasons is not going to magically restart the economy. It's not like anyone is gonna go out and buy a plane ticket because Trump gives the all-clear without a medical backing. Trump doesn't have a magic wand to rekindle demand for travel, or group situations. The medical community has more credibility which is power, and they are gonna tell people to socially distance for a long time.
average age of dead is 80

It's why Soros is DNC PAC-man with ads of virus against Trump

Destroy our economy over a virus with 98% survival rate
Fvck a predatory sharecropping wealth redistributing upward economic system in which 87% of the people live paycheck to paycheck. Let it burn down. Why save the "free market" again with socialialism?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you have zero.

you are flat out a fabricator and a liar.

once again you have zero.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually, pretty much it is. Your "correlations" notwithstanding.

People want to leave their homes - I want to leave my home. You are holding me against my will.
I go to the elevator and shop, hell, can't go out and eat and tonight governor is closing barber shops, salons, gyms, hell everything and last I heard whole state has like 255 cases of C-19! (w/98% survival rate)