• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo looking better all the time?

There's a nascent "draft cuomo" movement emerging among the democrat cognoscenti.

They got a boost yesterday when Biden, in one of those dreaded campaign speeches his handlers are trying to suppress, became confused about an honorary title he received years ago from the University of Pennsylvania, and began to ramble on about his experiences teaching there. Which never took place.

I suppose this seems like the perfect riposte to out of power democrats, fuming of trumps trillions of tweets.

But although trump may have falsely claimed to be a real estate and deal making savant, as far as I can recall he hasn't yet forgotten his actual resume, and even what office he is running for during this campaign.

So will Democrat super-duper delegates, unconstrained by their voters' actual primary results, dump Biden in the toilet as part of a backroom deal to hand pick their savior?

No one can say for sure.

One thing we can surmise, however: theoretical nominee Cuomo, if forced to hit the campaign trail, could be battered mercilessly by republicans for his gleeful attempt to hoard every last corona virus ventilator on earth for New Yawk while governor this year.

Unless Biden steps forward with a beatific expression, and starts confusing his "Doctor of BS" degree from the University of Pennsylvania with an imaginary stint as some Marvel/Avengers comic book super physician who saved the planet from "batman virus".

The burden of Biden, or the trauma of Cuomo. Evidently it's no longer the people's choice . . .

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Spot on ASOT! I saw a guy last night say this is highly unlikely, because the dem nominee simply must be someone that some, you know, democrats, actually, you know, voted for in the primaries. That would appear to leave Bernie as second banana in this dramedy. We'll see, however, as I think Cuomo would certainly have the better shot - it could be that the unthinkable quickly becomes thinkable as Trump's poll numbers rise for his not terrible handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Spot on ASOT! I saw a guy last night say this is highly unlikely, because the dem nominee simply must be someone that some, you know, democrats, actually, you know, voted for in the primaries. That would appear to leave Bernie as second banana in this dramedy. We'll see, however, as I think Cuomo would certainly have the better shot - it could be that the unthinkable quickly becomes thinkable as Trump's poll numbers rise for his not terrible handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
So in our new universe, VP Trump** rambling on at the press conferences, contradicting the experts hourly/ daily, making up end dates and cures, saying it will all go away in April, saying he knows more than the experts, it was all a hoax, it is all media hype, telling new yorkers to go die

is good to go!

hypocrisy x 6 trillion

49 state landslide

The super delegates are already on record as believing bernie is unelectable.

The way for them to sidestep biden is to replay the "Dean scream" tactic. Find some especially egregious Biden blunder, and hammer it home 700 times over the course of a few days with endless video clip replays on media outlets which do their bidding

It worked before - why not this time?

So in our new universe, VP Trump** rambling on at the press conferences, contradicting the experts hourly/ daily, making up end dates and cures, saying it will all go away in April, saying he knows more than the experts, it was all a hoax, it is all media hype, telling new yorkers to go die

is good to go!

hypocrisy x 6 trillion

49 state landslide
It's what HIS base wants to hear. What do democrats want to hear from their candidate.

You're not very good at hijacking threads, you know.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The super delegates are already on record as believing bernie is unelectable.

The way for them to sidestep biden is to replay the "Dean scream" tactic. Find some especially egregious Biden blunder, and hammer it home 700 times over the course of a few days with endless video clip replays on media outlets which do their bidding

It worked before - why not this time?
Or simply confront him with the evidence that shows his family's corruption over the time he has been in politics. If the deep state decides they want him to drop out, he will be made to for "health reasons" (which are not illegitimate).

Or simply confront him with the evidence that shows his family's corruption over the time he has been in politics. If the deep state decides they want him to drop out, he will be made to for "health reasons" (which are not illegitimate).
If history has shown us anything, it's that corruption and favoritism are no bar to running for president.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
There's a nascent "draft cuomo" movement emerging among the democrat cognoscenti.

They got a boost yesterday when Biden, in one of those dreaded campaign speeches his handlers are trying to suppress, became confused about an honorary title he received years ago from the University of Pennsylvania, and began to ramble on about his experiences teaching there. Which never took place.

I suppose this seems like the perfect riposte to out of power democrats, fuming of trumps trillions of tweets.

But although trump may have falsely claimed to be a real estate and deal making savant, as far as I can recall he hasn't yet forgotten his actual resume, and even what office he is running for during this campaign.

So will Democrat super-duper delegates, unconstrained by their voters' actual primary results, dump Biden in the toilet as part of a backroom deal to hand pick their savior?

No one can say for sure.

One thing we can surmise, however: theoretical nominee Cuomo, if forced to hit the campaign trail, could be battered mercilessly by republicans for his gleeful attempt to hoard every last corona virus ventilator on earth for New Yawk while governor this year.

Unless Biden steps forward with a beatific expression, and starts confusing his "Doctor of BS" degree from the University of Pennsylvania with an imaginary stint as some Marvel/Avengers comic book super physician who saved the planet from "batman virus".

The burden of Biden, or the trauma of Cuomo. Evidently it's no longer the people's choice . . .
Cuomo wants to imprison his own mother

Zam-Zam

Senator

No one can say for sure.

You are not alone in your observation of the rise of Coumo:

Cuomo Rising, Biden Wandering

How it looks six months from now, of course, could be entirely different - Thing change fast in politics. This is, however, an interesting snapshot in time.

Boltlady

Mayor
Agree. We ought to kick the rest down the stairs and put this dude front and center.
Cuomo has been complaining loudly about the fact that the new bill does not prop up states on general circumstances; it's just aimed at coronavirus circumstances. His state and several others will probably scream the loudest because they aren't being reimbursed for all that they spend and have spent on their sanctuary status. Underwriting all of those "undocumented" people is expensive particularly since they're the ones who very likely have the weakest immune systems since they've come from places where they've had limited medical attention in their lives.

Cuomo and all of the others who have advocated all of those open doors evidently are not very good at math when it comes to covering potential costs. Is that really who you think should be put front and center?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cuomo has been complaining loudly about the fact that the new bill does not prop up states on general circumstances; it's just aimed at coronavirus circumstances. His state and several others will probably scream the loudest because they aren't being reimbursed for all that they spend and have spent on their sanctuary status. Underwriting all of those "undocumented" people is expensive particularly since they're the ones who very likely have the weakest immune systems since they've come from places where they've had limited medical attention in their lives.

Cuomo and all of the others who have advocated all of those open doors evidently are not very good at math when it comes to covering potential costs. Is that really who you think should be put front and center?

at the moment in the current context, yes. will he? likely no.

but it is nice to theorize.... and is a particular sight better than the seemingly now addled Biden..

who is failing at his posturing attempts to manage the covid crisis from his home... despite not being able to do a gddamn thing...

dontcha think?

Boltlady

Mayor
at the moment in the current context, yes. will he? likely no.

but it is nice to theorize.... and is a particular sight better than the seemingly now addled Biden..

who is failing at his posturing attempts to manage the covid crisis from his home... despite not being able to do a gddamn thing...

dontcha think?
When you put it that way, yes.:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
hmm. not really.. he's just some well spoken dude who is getting good air time..
“Well spoked” is welcomes right now. It’s what the country needs. He isn’t expressing delusional hopes of things being normal by Easter. Refreshing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
“Well spoked” is welcomes right now. It’s what the country needs. He isn’t expressing delusional hopes of things being normal by Easter. Refreshing.
and you say I can't speak English well, re-read you last to post :cool:

Joe is making a fool of himself