• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo-Trump Love Affair

Spamature

President
Cuomo has no clue in how to combat this problem from his botching of ventilators to his policies forcing up to 16 NY hospitals to shutter their doors to his plotting of fishing trips with his brother as people die. The guy is a left wing dolt.
You ready to pack the church this Sunday like Trump wanted you to ?

Did you go down to Chinatown to mingle and eat in the restaurants like Pelosi told you to, or are you racist? Since your restaurant is rapidly failing, you'll probably need somewhere to eat, right?

Mick

The Right is always right
I thought quarantine measures were in effect until at least April 30. I guess lefty makes up his own dates ,now? Isn't that mentally ill?

Spamature

President
I thought quarantine measures were in effect until at least April 30. I guess lefty makes up his own dates ,now? Isn't that mentally ill?
Trump has put no quarantine of any kind in place.
So do as he would have wanted you to do and pretend it's all over.
As he continues to say, What do you have to lose ?

Mick

Trump has put no quarantine of any kind in place.
So do as he would have wanted you to do and pretend it's all over.
As he continues to say, What do you have to lose ?
Lefty a low IQ mess? We were told to quarantine and stay home until April 30: washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/31/donald-trump-stay-home-through-april-30/

Got a better source? Yeah, I didn't think so. Must be voices in your head again. Are these the same voices that tell you Cuomo is not responsible for lack of ventilators or hospitals shittering or that generic hydroxychloroquine is a conspiracy theory or that Russian collusion is real?

Scary stuff. Lulz

Spamature

President
Lefty a low IQ mess? We were told to quarantine and stay home until April 30: washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/31/donald-trump-stay-home-through-april-30/

Got a better source? Yeah, I didn't think so. Must be voices in your head again. Are these the same voices that tell you Cuomo is not responsible for lack of ventilators or hospitals shittering or that generic hydroxychloroquine is a conspiracy theory or that Russian collusion is real?

Scary stuff. Lulz
Yeah I have a better source.

Trump's own mouth:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
These two guys seem to have found some common ground:

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the president's handling of the coronavirus outbreak during a press conference Wednesday, saying "we're fighting the same war... we're in the same trench."

"He is fully engaged on trying to help... He’s being very creative & very energetic and I thank him for his partnership."

Cuomo said Trump was doing a "really good job" and specifically praised him for sending a U.S. Navy hospital ship with 1,000 beds to New York

[/WUOTE]
Andrew Como is the governor of New York and loves his state. He has learned that in order to get along with Trump and to get what they need from Trump he has to praise him. I thought you were smart enough to figure that out Zamzam
But like Trump, his cult seem to be a lot like him. Kiss up to them and then you are OK. Como knows where his bread is buttered. And the majority of people in New York like Cuomo, much better than the majority of people that Trump is governing like that POS Trump.

Zam-Zam

Senator

So, you believe Governor Cuomo is lying.

Could be. I don't read minds, so I can't say with certainty if he is or isn't.

Of course, it's possible that he is an honest man being genuine. No way of knowing for sure I suppose.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Of course, it's possible that he is an honest man being genuine. No way of knowing for sure I suppose.
He and Trump have had lots of spats. and Trump has made it damn plain in his big mouth way that if you Have a disagreement with him your state will suffer. Cuomo is a good guy and there is no way he would let his people suffer because he and Trump have disagreements. That is what I’m talking about. Parse it however you want, and Defend that orange faced POS. It’s typical of the Trump cult. If you think it is OK that the President of the United States is swayed into doing what’s right by someone praising him, then what the hell kind of person are you? Cuomo is doing and saying what he has to in order to get help for New York. I think you know that but you don’t want to admit it. If he has to lie about Trump or praise him to save people’s lives he probably will do that. Trump has even made fun of the Cuomo brothers heritage. But that that asshat doesn’t even know which country his own father was born in.

Mick

Of course Cuomo is lying. They had a bunch of ventilators they auctioned off to the highest bidder and then they had an opportunity to buy a bunch at discount but refused. Then he screamed it was the feds fault he had no ventilators.

Lying is what lefty does.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Of course Cuomo is lying. They had a bunch of ventilators they auctioned off to the highest bidder and then they had an opportunity to buy a bunch at discount but refused. Then he screamed it was the feds fault he had no ventilators.

Lying is what lefty does.

Could be.

Mick

Could be.
And now it's beginning to look like Trump was right all along and that Cuomo had enough hidden in warehouses to meet his needs. The hospitalizations in New York are beginning to go down.

The whole sordid thing does not reflect well on Cuomo or his honesty at all. Nothing but lies across the board.

And now it's beginning to look like Trump was right all along and that Cuomo had enough hidden in warehouses to meet his needs. The hospitalizations in New York are beginning to go down.

The whole sordid thing does not reflect well on Cuomo or his honesty at all. Nothing but lies across the board.
This could be worse than the warehouse full of relief supplies the Democrats in Puerto Rico hid from their citizens, allowing many of them to die, so they could blame Trump.

Until these people stop hating Trump more than they love their own fellow Americans, we'll keep seeing this kind of evil from the left.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So Cuomo's a phony, according to you.

Could be. Of course, you really have no way of knowing, so there's that.
Cuomo has honestly called out Trump's incompetence many times.
Cuomo's praise of Trump was phony and done to get what he needs for New York.

Mick

This could be worse than the warehouse full of relief supplies the Democrats in Puerto Rico hid from their citizens, allowing many of them to die, so they could blame Trump.

Until these people stop hating Trump more than they love their own fellow Americans, we'll keep seeing this kind of evil from the left.
Rather than help their own constituents who are suffering and dying they'd rather play politics and lob phony attacks. These are evil evil folks.

Mick

Cuomo has honestly called out Trump's incompetence many times.
Cuomo's praise of Trump was phony and done to get what he needs for New York.
He already has what he needs. Hospitalizations are going down in New York. Cuomo should be ashamed for lying.