• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Current Political envioment in the US

JimZiegelbauerrr

Council Member
America wants to know what is real, Democrates do not get thier way they hid, lie cheat belittel people, even threatn bodly harm, take the SCJ Replacement for Ginsburg, Drunk Nancy Pelosi says she has poisen arroqw we Impeach the fircking POTUS Trump again will use, Schumer sys he will make life hell for those Reublicans that vote for a replacement, CNN goes a step further and says they create lies to imprision people that do what the constitution says they are to do. now lets just say America has had it with this chilish behavior, thier will be a replacemnt in 2020 weather the littel children like it or not , the latset Natioanl crirs the Democrates have created to let Joe Biden wi the 2020 election the same away Russia and 2016 Hillary. Their are peop;e on the edge in this Country that will start killing alot of people next your comments

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I wonder if these are the types of cyber intrusions we have been warned about by Wray.
Wray also affirmed the intelligence community's assessment of Russian interference in the November election, which he said was taking the form of foreign influence campaigns aimed at sowing discord and swaying public opinion as well as efforts to denigrate Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

He said that the U.S. had not yet seen targeting of election infrastructure like in 2016, but efforts to sow doubt about the election's integrity are a serious concern, he said.

"What concerns me the most is the steady drumbeat of misinformation and sort of amplification of smaller cyber intrusions," Wray said. "I worry that they will contribute over time to a lack of confidence of American voters and citizens in the validity of their vote.