• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Customers kicked out of restaurant for violating its “no masks” policy

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep, a couple with a baby who has cystic fibrosis. They wear masks to protect the baby.

But the managers was having none of it! He has a policy! No masks will be worn in his restaurant! Mandatory covidiocy!

Sheesh. How did wingers ever get this crazy? Absolute lunacy…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If so concerned of covid just eat at home and how in hell do they Eat with a mask on?

Why even mention the babies health!

Go Fish

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, a couple with a baby who has cystic fibrosis. They wear masks to protect the baby.

But the managers was having none of it! He has a policy! No masks will be worn in his restaurant! Mandatory covidiocy!

Sheesh. How did wingers ever get this crazy? Absolute lunacy…

it's crazy. that being said.... this couple...with an immunocompromised son....chose as their foray out....a restaurant that has as it's policy (as a mattter of political posturing) a no mask policy!!

this is an attention play..plain and simple.

that's my call and i'm sticking to it...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it's crazy. that being said.... this couple...with an immunocompromised son....chose as their foray out....a restaurant that has as it's policy (as a mattter of political posturing) a no mask policy!!

Sounds like the Christian cake baker
100's of restuarants to eat at without NO MASK and bakeries to make cakes

They choose one for 15 minutes of fame

Bugsy McGurk

President
If so concerned of covid just eat at home and how in hell do they Eat with a mask on?

Why even mention the babies health!

Go Fish
This one comes out STRONG for mandatory covidiocy! Screw the four month old with cystic fibrosis! Masks are evil!

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President

You have concluded that they knew of the owner’s insane policy before they went there.

Your evidence?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sounds like the Christian cake baker
100's of restuarants to eat at without NO MASK and bakeries to make cakes

They choose one for 15 minutes of fame
You could choose to bash the idiotic restaurant owner who bans masks.

Nah, you prefer to bash the young couple with the baby with cystic fibrosis.

So deplorable, as always.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have concluded that they knew of the owner’s insane policy before they went there.

Your evidence?
I afforded the same license as you did yourself in your extrapolation from Tom .. singular...to wingers ... plural. ;-)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This one comes out STRONG for mandatory covidiocy! Screw the four month old with cystic fibrosis! Masks are evil!

;-)
Liar
If that concerned with baby, stay the fvck home
I have an Aunt & Uncle that have NOT eat out since 2020 and are fully vaccinated

Mask aren't Evil damn stupid people are
Again how do you eat with a mask on?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Your evidence?
Sign on the door
Wearing amsk inside a restaurant to eat and take mask off to eat is like a swimming pool having a pee section!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You could choose to bash the idiotic restaurant owner who bans masks.

Nah, you prefer to bash the young couple with the baby with cystic fibrosis.

So deplorable, as always.
They need to eat at home

The baby isn't vaccinated and you leftist hate unvaccinated

STFU

Bugsy McGurk

President
Liar
If that concerned with baby, stay the fvck home
I have an Aunt & Uncle that have NOT eat out since 2020 and are fully vaccinated

Mask aren't Evil damn stupid people are
Again how do you eat with a mask on?
It’s not up to you to decide where that couple can go with their baby.

And everybody with an IQ above that of a candied yam knows that people who wear masks in restaurants take them off, or lower them, while eating.

You’re welcome.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s not up to you to decide where that couple can go with their baby.

And everybody with an IQ above that of a candied yam knows that people who wear masks in restaurants take them off, or lower them, while eating.

You’re welcome.
Exactly, if the couple are so worried and take their baby out to eat it's their decision and stupid to whine of restaurant owners decisions.........eat somewhere else or STFU and eat at HOME

You prove your IQ is lower than a yam

Bugsy McGurk

President
Exactly, if the couple are so worried and take their baby out to eat it's their decision and stupid to whine of restaurant owners decisions.........eat somewhere else or STFU and eat at HOME

You prove your IQ is lower than a yam
You gotta be a stone cold sociopath to think you and your fellow covidiots have a right to insist that parents endanger their child if they dare to take their child somewhere. But that is the hallmark of wingers - selfish sociopathy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You gotta be a stone cold sociopath to think you and your fellow covidiots have a right to insist that parents endanger their child if they dare to take their child somewhere. But that is the hallmark of wingers - selfish sociopathy.
They didn't take their child

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Many restaurants have take out or drive thru...........hell, now we have Delivery and the parents don't even have to leave Home

You are the "stone cold sociopath"