• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn. Colin Powell dies of Covid

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Fully Vaccinated
No one dies of CANCER ANYMORE!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Being that he was suffering from multiple myleoma, its not surprising his immune system was shot. Perhaps if he was ill the results might have been much different.
True, but covidiots can’t resist trying to use Powell’s death to boost the cause of covidiocy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What you do not know is if he was suffering from Covid at the time of his death. My uncle said he was fully vaccinated, but passed away after testing positive. The cardiologist stated that there had been substantial damage to his heart due to covid from before he had been vaccinated and getting the shot after contracting it didn't help.

My uncle died in his home...and within a short time of having gotten his second shot.
Appears the Jabs killed him

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is a fact that we are still learning about the disease. It is also a fact that we are being subjected to a lot of misinformation. I'll trust researchers and medical professionals before I'll base my medical decisions on bloggers and religious leaders.

The vaccine didn't help or hurt either my uncle or Powells, in my opinion. I am basing that on my cardiologist's comments. I've had a heart attack and he warned my that covid poses and extra risk for me. He told me he has lost a number of patients with covid as a contributor and none of those were vaccinated prior to their fatal heart attacks.

Covid and treatments should not be a political issue.
So why continue making it political?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m sure the cancer didn’t help:

“A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus.”

Try to contain your glee.
Something you never post to PNW

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This one hurts. I had an enormous respect for Colin Powell and he was the ONLY person that could have run as a Republican that I would have voted for. I often say that REPUBLICANS are SCUM. Colin Powell was one of the rare exceptions.

He was a great American. The world is a lot poorer this morning.

Edit: From looking at the right wing media this morning they are using him in death just like they used him in life. They used his credibility to sell lies about WMD in Iraq destroying it in the process. Now they are using his death to make it look like it is a common thing for vaccinated people to die from COVID.
When you post republicans are SCUM you were posting he was also..............CANCER KILLS even if many think everyone now only dies from COVID

Many didn't live to be 84 before covid

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that a joke?
Negative
Since covid how many reported that died with CANCER_________
or Heart Attacks and all other reasons for death?

All we hear now is death due to COVID and I know that's a damn lie of many friends I've lost in past two years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Negative

All we hear now is death due to COVID and I know that's a damn lie of many friends I've lost in past two years.
Well in this instance Powell died of cancer and complications brought on by covid

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
When you post republicans are SCUM you were posting he was also..............CANCER KILLS even if many think everyone now only dies from COVID

Many didn't live to be 84 before covid
Colin Powell was a good man and eventually he came to his senses and left the GOP> But he was a good man even when he belonged to the party. It is a damn shame that Bush and Cheney used and destroyed his credibility to sell their illegal war to the American people. And let us not whitewash the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden bought into the lies.

do not need to be reminded of cancer. It had run rampant through both my family and MrsPNWest's family along with so many other families.

Life is precious. Enjoy it while you can.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Colin Powell was a good man and eventually he came to his senses and left the GOP> But he was a good man even when he belonged to the party. It is a damn shame that Bush and Cheney used and destroyed his credibility to sell their illegal war to the American people. And let us not whitewash the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden bought into the lies.

do not need to be reminded of cancer. It had run rampant through both my family and MrsPNWest's family along with so many other families.

Life is precious. Enjoy it while you can.
Hillary and Kerry'......voted FOR
Powell was with 23rd Infantry....
May he RIP but it appears many on left now going to allow that and it's strange you didn't have another of you LOOK which republican Died OP.........

I try my best to enjoy Life and why I enjoy working 10/12 hours daily during harvest..............somebody got to feed the world

EatTheRich

President
C'mon now that's pretty far out. If it was really that serious we probably wouldn't be letting hundreds of thousands of illegals roam all over this country with no health requirements at all.
They face the same mandates as anyone else, plus a requirement when they enter the country. Of course, if they are here illegally, they are here without permission.

EatTheRich

President
Negative

Well, deaths last year from causes other than Covid (not counting the hundreds of thousands attributed to Covid in the U.S.) were elevated.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They face the same mandates as anyone else, plus a requirement when they enter the country. Of course, if they are here illegally, they are here without permission.
Eh, who are they working for mandating Jabs?