• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Icke has a new book out about the WTC attacks of sept 11 2001

He wrote a book about 9/11 back in 2002 and now this. Title is "The Trigger". It's a huge book of 900 pages and like all icke books, is packed with details. The bottom line is he says the attacks were done by the ultra-zionists like cheney and chertoff and so many others in our govt. He emphatically says he is not blaming the Jews since 99% of jews are not zionists.

Naturally he talks about Building 7 since it is the smokiest gun in history. I was disappointed that he didn't explain why the perps collapsed 7. That is one of the big questions about the WTC attacks. Why collapse bldg 7 when you know it's collapse will be completely inexplicable???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

I think he's a fascinating dude. When I read his stuff, 1/2 of the time I think he's insane. 1/2 of the time, I think he's a genius. I've only read one of his books and a few articles, but I definitely want to see what he thinks about 9/11.

I think he's a fascinating dude. When I read his stuff, 1/2 of the time I think he's insane. 1/2 of the time, I think he's a genius. I've only read one of his books and a few articles, but I definitely want to see what he thinks about 9/11.
Yup - he has some great ideas and some crazy ideas. He's famous for claiming the world is controlled by shape-shifting reptile aliens but he didn't talk about that in this book and i'm glad he didn't.

Boltlady

Mayor
He wrote a book about 9/11 back in 2002 and now this. Title is "The Trigger". It's a huge book of 900 pages and like all icke books, is packed with details. The bottom line is he says the attacks were done by the ultra-zionists like cheney and chertoff and so many others in our govt. He emphatically says he is not blaming the Jews since 99% of jews are not zionists.

Naturally he talks about Building 7 since it is the smokiest gun in history. I was disappointed that he didn't explain why the perps collapsed 7. That is one of the big questions about the WTC attacks. Why collapse bldg 7 when you know it's collapse will be completely inexplicable???
Re-The collapse of bldg 7 may have happened because something needed to be hidden. Just a thought.