• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Petraeus sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyasman

Senator
I think his admission of guilt had a lot to do with avoiding a jail time. Also, he's been totally disgraced, and that is a penalty as well, that I'm betting they considered.
If I had done anything remotely similar, I would've been put under the [Unwelcome language removed] prison, and the fact that I was "disgraced" wouldn't mean shit. Different rules for the elites, I guess.

freyasman

Senator
I'm white and I call you out when you make racist comments.

it is amusing that you seem to be taking my top post comment personally.....which I only injected to flush you out. thanks for playing. :)
So, you're openly admitting that you're a fuckin troll? HEY MODS..... WHY ISN'T SHE BEING BANNED FOR THIS SHIT????

Fast Eddy

Mayor
David is a war hero that had an affair and broke some minor rules. Normally he would not have been charged, but he held the cards on Obama and Hillary's involvement in Benghazi. This was BO way of silencing him, but now that he has been sentenced I expect he will now freely testify against BO and Hill.
David Petraeus was responsible for the Surge that was a huge success and saved American lives and helped wipe out many Muslim terrorists. To bad politics stained his record.

Status
Not open for further replies.