• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DC and Fed Employees are sooooooooooooooo corrupt

Finding an appropriate sociological definition for abnormal psychological schizoid multiplicative behavioral disorders where suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming preys with 50 "Ways To Leave Your Lover" in addition to 50 shades of Christiananality pedophilia combined with 50 degrees of separation to render "one nation under God with equal justice under law" little more than an economical survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme crusade - jihad as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ensures....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Finding an appropriate sociological definition for abnormal psychological schizoid multiplicative behavioral disorders where suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming preys with 50 "Ways To Leave Your Lover" in addition to 50 shades of Christiananality pedophilia combined with 50 degrees of separation to render "one nation under God with equal justice under law" little more than an economical survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme crusade - jihad as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ensures....
Someone needs to explain to me the phenomenon of “pumpkin spice” flavored coffee. What sort of nutcase wants his coffee to taste like pumpkin spice? I mean…why not “turkey and stuffing” flavored coffee? Who ARE these weirdos?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Someone needs to explain to me the phenomenon of “pumpkin spice” flavored coffee. What sort of nutcase wants his coffee to taste like pumpkin spice? I mean…why not “turkey and stuffing” flavored coffee? Who ARE these weirdos?
Would coffee flavored stuffing work for ya?

Would coffee flavored stuffing work for ya?
From the born in Washington, D.C. live like a refugee in a Christain Nation of SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia of "one nation under God with equal justice under law"; as in all statistical probability only the "serve the Pope or die" flavor of fix or repair daily that survival of the fittest fascists thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists Peter Principle pyramid scheme economic force feeding stuffing of the carpetbagging work force is acceptable.....

Zam-Zam

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm glad she was caught. I do wonder if there are others who have not been....Difficult to know with any certainty.

Seems she got away with it for a while...Since August of 2011 at least. It went on for over a decade. So, how efficient is our government oversight?

Corruption in government...Who'dathinkit?
Explains how politicians become multi-millionaires on $174,000 salary

Zam-Zam

Senator
Explains how politicians become multi-millionaires on $174,000 salary
What it does not explain is why someone can get away with this for over a decade.

That is something that perhaps should be looked into, and probably won't be.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Interesting to see what her punishment will be:

Spann faces up to five years in prison and will be sentenced on Sept. 21, 2023.

Also, is she barred from ever working as a federal employee? If so, for how long?

Perhaps in September we'll get some answers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Interesting to see what her punishment will be:

Spann faces up to five years in prison and will be sentenced on Sept. 21, 2023.

Also, is she barred from ever working as a federal employee? If so, for how long?

Perhaps in September we'll get some answers.
Maybe
by Sept we probably will not ever know

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Before Sheron began working at OPM in 2007, the Spanns’ company, Enlightened Inc., had bid for and were awarded technology contracts with D.C., Maryland, and the U.S. General Services Administration. Her husband Thomas was listed as the company’s vice president.

OPM employee pleads guilty to steering millions in government contracts to family business - WTOP News

From having done business with the government, when we sold software to the Navy, it looks to me like she got her husband's company listed as a sole source, which meant they didn't have to bid on extensions to the original deal. Her plea deal reduced charges to having profited from the contracts without disclosing her relationship to the company. Looks like the company had some pretty outrageous cost overruns.

I'm not sure what the original charges were. I would have expected fraud charges for falsifying documents....like the declaration of sole source.

I'm glad she was caught. I do wonder if there are others who have not been....Difficult to know with any certainty.

Seems she got away with it for a while...Since August of 2011 at least. It went on for over a decade. So, how efficient is our government oversight?

Corruption in government...Who'dathinkit?
Corruption in Godvernment where an Islam human reproduction pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah immaculate conception is "man is God" precedent for "one nation under God with equal justice under law" in Christiananality pedophilia survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme crusade - jihad as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking ensures to insure....

Zam-Zam

Senator
Corruption in Godvernment where an Islam human reproduction pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah immaculate conception is "man is God" precedent for "one nation under God with equal justice under law" in Christiananality pedophilia survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme crusade - jihad as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking ensures to insure....

Apricot jam.

Apricot jam.
About as meaningful as this Christian Nation values of Humanism ChristHitlers Memorial Day celebration of Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principal pyramid scheme economic "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe "man is God" privilege of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception where inhumanity renders cross conditioned way beyond therapy national religion tautology cognitive dissonance as their prime directive......

Zam-Zam

Senator
About as meaningful as this Christian Nation values of Humanism ChristHitlers Memorial Day celebration of Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principal pyramid scheme economic "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe "man is God" privilege of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception where inhumanity renders cross conditioned way beyond therapy national religion tautology cognitive dissonance as their prime directive......
Biscuits & honey.