• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DDD (Democrats' Dirty Dozen)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no walkback, and your demeaning adjectives attached to nothing, are meaningless. I gave you the direct words of the author of the 14th amendment.
You posted worthless hot air. Stop making a fool of yourself.
For chrissakes...the quote specifically states he is talking about the families of foreign diplomats stationed here by their governments.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The label shows Bangladesh...This MAGA swag shows China...

View attachment 63361
Only 15% of the products in the Trump store are made in the US

Gee the Trump Store online? Funny but there is no MAGA product at the Trump store. You on the other hand:

1. Promoted a lie knowingly.

2. Were duped in to believing a lie and didn't fact check

3. Work for qz.com.

You tell us.

TrumpStore.com | The Official Retail Website of The Trump Organization

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The OP is rubbish. As are all of your posts.

For example, President Trump actually did have stuff made in China. And you support him. He could have hired Americans. He hired the Chinese.

Again; this is just one point that deems your post for what it is; pure shit.
Geez could you be more off topic?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HA HA HA HA. Oh, you're really scratching the bottom now, Middie. So we are to believe that Howard was not OK with the children of ambassadors or foreign government ministers, but he's totally cool with the kids of fence climbers, wetback swimmers, and people stuffed into the trunks of large cars, right ? Right ?

Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) Dig deeper, dude.
And who, exactly, was worried about illegal immigrant stuffed in the trunks of large cars in 1868?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gee the Trump Store online? Funny but there is no MAGA product at the Trump store. You on the other hand:

1. Promoted a lie knowingly.

2. Were duped in to believing a lie and didn't fact check

3. Work for qz.com.

You tell us.

TrumpStore.com | The Official Retail Website of The Trump Organization
You attempt to say something that isn't mentioned in my post...that the maga crap was for sale in the Trump online store.

Meanwhile the second link shows the majority of Trump labeled stuff is made in other countries.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This post is a perfect testament to how derailed information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, and distortion factory universities, are. When you don't get information, this is the result.

What Democrats have done to support criminals is a short question, with a monstrously long answer. How about DEFUNDING the police, and even ABOLISHING them, for starters ? How about blaming the police fir police brutality, every time they DO THEIR JOB, including shooting suspects in self-defense ?
In CA, the gov is simply releasing them from prison. In sanctuary cities (the leaders of which are criminals themselves in violation of US Code 8, Section 1324), illegal aliens are protected, and even those committing violent crimes are released from prisons. Criminals are given voting rights. Given cushy conditions in prison, making the prisons more like country clubs. Criminals are given ultra-light sentences by Democrat judges.
Democrat mayors order police to stand down, when leftist screwballs riot. In Ferguson, a Democrat governor, Jay Nixon, called out the National Guard, and then located them miles away from the rioting.
Joe Biden is ignoring US Code 8, Section 1325, and re-establishing catch & release for illegal alien criminals, violating that law.
I could write pages of an answer to this. Many books and articles have been written about it.

Soft-on-Crime Liberals Are Ruining America’s Greatest Cities | RealClearPolitics

Read "Mugged" by Ann Coulter. The long list of outrageous facts of Democrats supporting criminals, will astound your information-deprived mind. Some of the proper names are in my December 2019 OP of "Quiz for Liberals (if you dare)", of which not one liberal in this forum dared. Why ? Because they couldn't answer the question of who the listed people were. Why ? Because the liberal OMISSON media and universities never told them. But Ann Coulter knows who they are. And I know who they are. Do You ?

1. Crystal Mangum
2. Lemrick Nelson
3. C. Vernon Mason
4. Mike Nifong
5. Lawrence Katz
6. Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
7. Edmund Perry
8. Eleanor Bumpurs
9. Stephen Sullivan

Quiz for Liberals - If You Dare (LOL) | PoliticalJack.com

Because your questions are so many, and the answers are so large, I will take them up one by one in separate posts, during this week. All my answers will be very brief and condensed, relative to what they could/should be.
What police force has been disbanded? Who has been defunded? In New York they simply transferred a few hundred cops to a different department, along with the budget for them....hardly defunded anything at all.

I'll give you answers as you post...just as I have in the past. Try not to be too embarrassed at being dismally wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The most obvious answer for > "What have democrats done to oppose workers or business?" is the many years of support for illegal immigration, by the proposals of amnesty for illegal aliens, competing with Americans for jobs + driving wages down.

Sanctuary cities, birthright citizenship, DACA. Illegal aliens also harm US business by their remittances ($148 Billion/year counted in 2017), depriving US businesses of that amount of money in sales$$$$. If Americans were in the jobs of illegals, all that money would have been spent in US stores (aka the economy)

Democrats (todays group being GLOBALISTS) support outsourcing, thereby sending jobs overseas, and this comes much a result of Democrats' anti-business (and therefore anti-US worker) policies of higher corporate taxes, and Democrat's high degree of business regulation, both curbed by Trump, and now re-instated by Biden.

Democrats also harm white US workers by supporting Affirmative Action discrimination against them, hypocritically supporting this racism, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites (and Asians) are the victims.

And I wouldn't exactly call Biden shutting down the Keystone Pipeline, and stopping drilling on federal lands, good for business, or the 11,000 US workers who lost their jobs (while simultaneously supporting Nordstream 2)
So you actually have reason to believe 11,000 workers lost jobs because construction stopped on Keystone?

Trump ok'd construction on Keystone in March 2019.

Construction began in April 2020, but that same month, a federal court said that the project had to go through a full endangered species review. TC Energy appealed the ruling, but the Supreme Court upheld it in July, 2020. By January 2021 they had actually built 1.2 miles of pipeline....they were sill held up by the number of eminent domain lawsuits attempting to acquire right of way through private property where the property owner refused. something like 83 landowner didn't want the pipeline on their land.

protectionist

Governor
For chrissakes...the quote specifically states he is talking about the families of foreign diplomats stationed here by their governments.
For chrissakes..please dont be stupid. He mentioned families of foreign diplomats because that is who was around him, and he was close to, and who he was seeing all the time. Obviously, he was talking about any children of foreigners.

Why on earth would he be not be Ok with a few families of foreign diplomats stationed here, and then be OK with kids of illegal fence climbers, bringing nothing of value to the country and lots of harms? *

This is an intelligent forum. Let's keep it that way, shall we ? Sheesh!

* Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
22. Latin American rape culture ("they're rapists")

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
What police force has been disbanded? Who has been defunded? In New York they simply transferred a few hundred cops to a different department, along with the budget for them....hardly defunded anything at all.

I'll give you answers as you post...just as I have in the past. Try not to be too embarrassed at being dismally wrong.
I'm not wrong >>

1. The Minneapolis City Council has recently approved cutting $10 million from the police budget. This is the first permanent cut with more expected to follow.
“[Dismantling the police] is one step in a direction to create safety for every single resident of our city” - Minneapolis City Council
  • 60% more homicides this year than last year
  • 269 violent shootings this year by July, equaling all of the shootings from last year
2. Seattle city council plans to cut the Seattle Police Department budget by 50% and has already approved cutting $76 million out of the 2021 budget for the police.
“In police-free zones, we could have a summer of love.”- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan
  • 525% crime increase last month compared to 2019
  • 4 violent shootings in 10 days within CHAZ
3. New York City officials agreed on a budget that shifts roughly $1 billion from the police department, but advocates and lawmakers say the change doesn't go far enough.
"We think defunding police is the right thing to do.” - NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio
  • 130% increase in shootings this year compared to last year
  • Murder totals this year have increased in every borough
4. Chicago
“It's time for our city to seriously look at cutting the police budget.” - Chicago City Council
  • May 31st, 2020 - most violent day in 60 years:
    “We’ve never seen anything like it at all. I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.” - Max Kapustin, senior research director Chicago Crime Lab
  • May through July: 1,130 shootings, 212 of them fatal
The Portland City Council cut $15 million from its police budget earlier this month. $5 million of that will be put toward a new program that sends unarmed first responders to answer homelessness calls.
“Defunding the police is a victory. We're not done.” - Portland City Council
  • Violent shootings up 240% from 2019
  • Average homicide rates are up 10 more murders per month from 2019

Atlanta has cut their city's corrections budget by 60% by converting the Atlanta city jail into a "center of equity, health, and wellness."
“We’ve been defunding the police for the last few years.” - Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms
  • Murders are up 86% this month compared to last year
  • 165% more shooting victims relative to last year

Los Angeles City Council recently approved a new study to find ways to cut the Los Angeles Police Department's budget by $100 million to $150 million.
“This is the dawn of a new era of public safety in Los Angeles.” - Los Angeles City Council
YEAH, it's a "new era", all right >>>
  • Murder rate is up from last year
  • Double-digit rises in homicides in the past two months

The Baltimore City Council approved a $22.4 million budget cut for the police department.
“I am proud to lead a City Council that took the first step to responsibly reduce Baltimore’s budget dependence on policing.” - City Council President Brandon Scott
  • Homicides in Baltimore are pacing ahead of last year’s record-breaking rate
  • 164 people have been murdered this year

Philadelphia canceled a planned $19 million increase for the police department, and shifted $14 million from the current police budget.
"It is counterproductive to increase spending on the Police Department” - Philadelphia City Council
  • Homicide is up 28% above last year’s pace
  • An average of 4.7 people are shot per day

The D.C. Council's Committee unanimously approved a plan to defund the police department budget by more than $15 million.
“There are too many people still stuck in the old ways of a law-and-order kind of approach.” - D.C. Council Member David Grosso
  • Homicide is 23% higher than where the city was at this time in 2019
  • D.C. homicide total has surpassed 100 for the year
How stupid can they be ? These strange people can be very, very stupid. :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
You attempt to say something that isn't mentioned in my post...that the maga crap was for sale in the Trump online store.

Meanwhile the second link shows the majority of Trump labeled stuff is made in other countries.
So what if Trump labeled stuff is made in other countries ? It's only a label, and when Trump gets big bucks$$$ from those countries just to have his name on their stuff, more power to him.

If my name was that valuable, and they were willing to pay me fortunes$$ just to pop it on their manufactures, I'd be doing it too. Nothing wrong with brand licensing. No American is displaced from a job. In fact, it's helpful to our economy, the money is moving from those countries to here, where it then gets spent in the US economy, by Trump.

protectionist

Governor
So you actually have reason to believe 11,000 workers lost jobs because construction stopped on Keystone?

Trump ok'd construction on Keystone in March 2019.

Construction began in April 2020, but that same month, a federal court said that the project had to go through a full endangered species review. TC Energy appealed the ruling, but the Supreme Court upheld it in July, 2020. By January 2021 they had actually built 1.2 miles of pipeline....they were sill held up by the number of eminent domain lawsuits attempting to acquire right of way through private property where the property owner refused. something like 83 landowner didn't want the pipeline on their land.

Woo-Hoo! Biden Kills Off an Estimated 52,100 Jobs in First Day as President -- During a Pandemic! (thegatewaypundit.com)

protectionist

Governor
Why do you continue to make shit up when only the hard core trump lovers believe it?

1. What have democrats done to support criminals?
2. What have democrats done to oppose workers or business?
3. Again...what have they done to oppose workers? The Bush recession drove unemployment up to 10%...that was the worst since Reagan pushed it up to 10.8% in 1982.
4. even transgendered individuals are Americans. Why do you hate them? They've done nothing to you.
5. Supporting minorities does not mean opposing whites. Quit trying to start a race war.
6. Supporting allies is just smart foreign policy...at the same time you bitch about America supporting foreign countries you complain about not enough support for Israel....the number one recipient of foreign aid....You did know that Israel is a foreign country, didn't you?
7. Who supports Antifa? Why make this shit up?
8. Why do republicans want to control a woman's right to make decisions about her own body?
9. There are two sides to the fighting between Hamas and Israel. Why do republicans only see one side?
10. Running out of shit to bitch about? See #8.
11. Reagan/Bush quadrupled the debt. Cheney claimed Reagan had proven deficit spending didn't matter. "W" doubled the national debt. I'm opposed to deficit spending unless it is an emergency. Clinton decreased the amount of deficits....Obama spent to stabilize the economy....Biden is trying to justify his spending because of the pandemic...but he is spending far too much.
Trump drove up the deficit for his tax cut....did you bitch about that?
12. Who is talking about confiscating guns? Universal Background checks does not disarm law-abiding citizens. Why do you lie about that?
That depends on HOW you support the minorities. The largest way it has been done for the past 57 years is by Affirmative Action discrimination. AA is the largest racial discrimination, victimizing by far, the largest number of people (whites & Asians) in America.

Hundreds of millions of white & Asian victims have had their entire lives transformed for the worse (including me), over the past 57 years, by this abomination. According to leftists, racial discrimination is OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. Now liberal crazies in media and universities are actually talking about "whiteness", as if it was a bad thing.

As a minority person myself (Hispanic), despite my life being ruined by AA, after being denied an assistantship in graduate school, and had to drop out, I have NEVER filled out an AA questionairre, and I wouldn't be caught dead doing so. It boggles my mind to see other minorities gleefully taking advantage of this despicable racism, and I wonder how they could have so little pride and self-respect.

Even now in retirement, I still suffer from the AA discrimination in the much reduced Social Security payments I receive, due to the much reduced incomes I lived with over the past 44 years, from never working in my chosen profession, and having to accept much lower paying jobs, having nothing to do with my education.

Interesting to note that even if I had filled out the AA questionnaire at Memphis State University Graduate School of Planning, I still would have been denied an assistantship, as the only 8 granted, went to the only 8 blacks who applied. All others were denied, including 2 Hispanics besides me, as well as 7 women. This is the effect of southern liberals bathing in guilt, over things that happened 20 years before their grandparents were born.

4/15

Mayor
That depends on HOW you support the minorities. The largest way it has been done for the past 57 years is by Affirmative Action discrimination. AA is the largest racial discrimination, victimizing by far, the largest number of people (whites & Asians) in America.

Hundreds of millions of white & Asian victims have had their entire lives transformed for the worse (including me), over the past 57 years, by this abomination. According to leftists, racial discrimination is OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. Now liberal crazies in media and universities are actually talking about "whiteness", as if it was a bad thing.

As a minority person myself (Hispanic), despite my life being ruined by AA, after being denied an assistantship in graduate school, and had to drop out, I have NEVER filled out an AA questionairre, and I wouldn't be caught dead doing so. It boggles my mind to see other minorities gleefully taking advantage of this despicable racism, and I wonder how they could have so little pride and self-respect.

Even now in retirement, I still suffer from the AA discrimination in the much reduced Social Security payments I receive, due to the much reduced incomes I lived with over the past 44 years, from never working in my chosen profession, and having to accept much lower paying jobs, having nothing to do with my education.

Interesting to note that even if I had filled out the AA questionnaire at Memphis State University Graduate School of Planning, I still would have been denied an assistantship, as the only 8 granted, went to the only 8 blacks who applied. All others were denied, including 2 Hispanics besides me, as well as 7 women. This is the effect of southern liberals bathing in guilt, over things that happened 20 years before their grandparents were born.
Even with a felony in my past I never was held back from anything I wanted to do in life. I had business's and employees and life has been grand.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
There is no walkback, and your demeaning adjectives attached to nothing, are meaningless. I gave you the direct words of the author of the 14th amendment.
You posted worthless hot air. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Your post was rubbish
Your walkback was weak
Your rationalization was bizarre.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I refuted this 2 years ago. Not made by Trump, in China. These Chinese made products, made by Chinese companies, have Trump labels by brand licensing. At one point, Trump was making more money from brand licensing ( which the left media never mentions), than all his real estate combined.
Information deprived liberals. Ho hum.

Before he ran for office, Trump made millions off his brand. Now his merchandise empire is virtually gone.

How much does the Trump brand pay?

Donald Trump (the Brand) Going to China

You're getting an education.
You refuted nothing. You made an excuse for your cult leader.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

Facts are like kryptonite to conservatives.

protectionist

Governor
Even with a felony in my past I never was held back from anything I wanted to do in life. I had business's and employees and life has been grand.
If you are white or Asian, then YES, you HAVE been held back. If you are unaware of that, that changes nothing. The discrimination still exists (in 42 states where AA is still legal).

BTW, I also owned my own business, and made a good go of it for 12 years.

protectionist

Governor
Your post was rubbish
Your walkback was weak
Your rationalization was bizarre.
Just like your past posts, these are EMPTY words, with no backing, foolishly spewing worthless hot air. Your time/space spent here is a waste to the forum.

If/when you actually can produce a real thought that has a real factual basis to support it, I will be glad to give you the commendation which that will deserve. Until then you get nothing but derision.

You can look at my substance-filled posts, and use them as a guide, for how posting in a political forum should be done,

protectionist

Governor
You refuted nothing. You made an excuse for your cult leader.
1622636021309.pngIt doesn't do you any good to pretend that you haven't been refuted. You were. You claimed the Trump labeled goods made in China (BY CHINESE COMPANIES) were made in companies owned by Trump. That is FALSE. and it is a FALSE statement that you made.

The Trump labels merely represent brand licensing, not companies owned by Trump. Since you now have been corrected, with 3 source links no less, you have no excuse to still be uttering FALSE information, Any more of it from you are pure LIES, and you will be held accountable in this forum as one with zero credibility. If that's the hole you want to dig for yourself, that's up to you.

1622636191679.png

Last edited: