• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DDD (Democrats' Dirty Dozen)

Boca

Governor
You have a REAL PROBLEM WITH LIFE! You hate anyone who has the tenacity to disagree with you.
And you have a real problem with facts and when you can't argue or deny them you' go straight to the liberal [D] playbook screaming racist, fascist, or whatever fits the situation to change the subject. Get help!

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
If you are white or Asian, then YES, you HAVE been held back. If you are unaware of that, that changes nothing. The discrimination still exists (in 42 states where AA is still legal).

BTW, I also owned my own business, and made a good go of it for 12 years.
Arguing the white race was held back is silly.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Just like your past posts, these are EMPTY words, with no backing, foolishly spewing worthless hot air. Your time/space spent here is a waste to the forum.

If/when you actually can produce a real thought that has a real factual basis to support it, I will be glad to give you the commendation which that will deserve. Until then you get nothing but derision.

You can look at my substance-filled posts, and use them as a guide, for how posting in a political forum should be done,
Your post was rubbish.
Your walk back was lame.
Your rationalization was laughable.

The entire thread is based on moronic conclusions you drew throwing out nonsense like the Democrats starting birthright citizenship, disbanding police, etc...

None of it has any anchor in reality.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
View attachment 63369It doesn't do you any good to pretend that you haven't been refuted. You were. You claimed the Trump labeled goods made in China (BY CHINESE COMPANIES) were made in companies owned by Trump. That is FALSE. and it is a FALSE statement that you made.

The Trump labels merely represent brand licensing, not companies owned by Trump. Since you now have been corrected, with 3 source links no less, you have no excuse to still be uttering FALSE information, Any more of it from you are pure LIES, and you will be held accountable in this forum as one with zero credibility. If that's the hole you want to dig for yourself, that's up to you.

View attachment 63370
Trump had his stuff made in China by the Chinese. Your excuse for his Pro-china policy is hilarious.

protectionist

Governor
Your post was rubbish.
Your walk back was lame.
Your rationalization was laughable.

The entire thread is based on moronic conclusions you drew throwing out nonsense like the Democrats starting birthright citizenship, disbanding police, etc...

None of it has any anchor in reality.
All of it is reality. YOU are what is not reality.

Boca

Governor
I'm not wrong >>

1. The Minneapolis City Council has recently approved cutting $10 million from the police budget. This is the first permanent cut with more expected to follow.

• 60% more homicides this year than last year
  • 269 violent shootings this year by July, equaling all of the shootings from last year
2. Seattle city council plans to cut the Seattle Police Department budget by 50% and has already approved cutting $76 million out of the 2021 budget for the police.

• 525% crime increase last month compared to 2019
  • 4 violent shootings in 10 days within CHAZ
3. New York City officials agreed on a budget that shifts roughly $1 billion from the police department, but advocates and lawmakers say the change doesn't go far enough.

• 130% increase in shootings this year compared to last year
  • Murder totals this year have increased in every borough
4. Chicago

• May 31st, 2020 - most violent day in 60 years:
  • May through July: 1,130 shootings, 212 of them fatal
The Portland City Council cut $15 million from its police budget earlier this month. $5 million of that will be put toward a new program that sends unarmed first responders to answer homelessness calls.

• Violent shootings up 240% from 2019
  • Average homicide rates are up 10 more murders per month from 2019

Atlanta has cut their city's corrections budget by 60% by converting the Atlanta city jail into a "center of equity, health, and wellness."

• Murders are up 86% this month compared to last year
  • 165% more shooting victims relative to last year

Los Angeles City Council recently approved a new study to find ways to cut the Los Angeles Police Department's budget by $100 million to $150 million.

YEAH, it's a "new era", all right >>>
  • Murder rate is up from last year
  • Double-digit rises in homicides in the past two months

The Baltimore City Council approved a $22.4 million budget cut for the police department.

• Homicides in Baltimore are pacing ahead of last year’s record-breaking rate
  • 164 people have been murdered this year

Philadelphia canceled a planned $19 million increase for the police department, and shifted $14 million from the current police budget.

• Homicide is up 28% above last year’s pace
  • An average of 4.7 people are shot per day

The D.C. Council's Committee unanimously approved a plan to defund the police department budget by more than $15 million.

• Homicide is 23% higher than where the city was at this time in 2019
  • D.C. homicide total has surpassed 100 for the year
How stupid can they be ? These strange people can be very, very stupid. :rolleyes:
That was brutal and overwhelming. Looks like he has tucked tail.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Trump had his stuff made in China by the Chinese. Your excuse for his Pro-china policy is hilarious.
1. FALSE - not "his stuff"
2. FALSE - there is no "excuse" for anything
3. FALSE-There is no pro-China policy (except by paid-off China hack, Joe Biden)

Strike 1..................Strike 2..................Strike 3

Comfortable in that hole you dug ?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
1. FALSE - not "his stuff"
2. FALSE - there is no "excuse" for anything
3. FALSE-There is no pro-China policy (except by paid-off China hack, Joe Biden)

Strike 1..................Strike 2..................Strike 3

Comfortable in that hole you dug ?
His name is on the clothing.
He paid Chinese workers instead of Americans.

Your denials are hilarious.

protectionist

Governor
His name is on the clothing.
He paid Chinese workers instead of Americans.

Your denials are hilarious.
He paid nobody. The Chinese owners of those companies PAID TRUMP, for the use of his name on THEIR STUFF. You don't even know what brand licensing is, even after I've explained it to you , and gave you 3 links to read.

Another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, showing off his pitiful ignorance.

4/15

Mayor
If you are white or Asian, then YES, you HAVE been held back. If you are unaware of that, that changes nothing. The discrimination still exists (in 42 states where AA is still legal).

BTW, I also owned my own business, and made a good go of it for 12 years.
I am German and where have I been held back? Everything I wanted to do I have done. From college to business.

4/15

Mayor
And you have a real problem with facts and when you can't argue or deny them you' go straight to the liberal [D] playbook screaming racist, fascist, or whatever fits the situation to change the subject. Get help!
How you got this idea from my post is just amazing.

protectionist

Governor
I am German and where have I been held back? Everything I wanted to do I have done. From college to business.

Regardless of what may or may not have happened to you, hundreds of thousands of whites & Asians HAVE been held back, and many have had their whole lives ruined as a result.

Whatever has happened to you, does not change that one iota. There's a reason why 8 states have banned Affirmative Action - the reason is becasue it is a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Law, banning racial discrimination.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
He paid nobody. The Chinese owners of those companies PAID TRUMP, for the use of his name on THEIR STUFF. You don't even know what brand licensing is, even after I've explained it to you , and gave you 3 links to read.

Another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, showing off his pitiful ignorance.
Thanks for admitting Trump hired Chinese to make his goods.

You're a great witness for the prosecution...of your own hero. LOL

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
So you know nothing about Affirmative Action, huh ? And that is what you expect us to believe. Wow. Is there a doctor in the house ? Seriously.

Read Post # 33 student. And learn.
Anyone saying the white race was held back is ignorant of the history of the white race.

Read a comic book and increase your knowledge 8 fold.