• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dear reader I simply want to ask...

God of War

Governor
Viruses Can Only Survive in Clean Air

The cronyvirus is a mutation of SARS, which was also transmitted worldwide but was exterminated by auto emissions because there was no Lethal Lockdown in PC response to it. The most disease-thick areas are the Clean Air jungles. When I was in Vietnam, every scratch got infected ("gook sores").
Wear a valved N95 mask every time you're in a public place and you can't keep 6 feet away.

God of War

Governor
The correct answer is that it is impossible to prevent an unknown disease from happening again in a pandemic event. It is possible to prepare.

Trump was president for four years...you are asking what the current president is doing, so I asked what the last guy did that Biden could continue or enhance...
You're absolutely right. Pandemics can't be prevented. and there is nothing to do about it.

God of War

Governor
"Most likely"? Do you have any evidence that the $600k paid to the Wuhan lab from 2014 to 2020 by EcoHealth for tissue samples was diverted to research covid?

Seems curious that you blame Fauci, but it was really EcoHealth that made arrangements to send money to Wuhan.
I'm sorry your Dad, Mr. Fauci, has got caught funding gain of function studies in Wuhan.

Really, how would you do that?
Coronation of the Crony Leader of the Corona Nation

Massive unemployment, except for hiring government panDemic workers. Big bribes from mask manufacturers and the Pharmafia. Budget-busting stimuli to get people dependent on government. Regulate the citizens 24/7 to please nasty control freaks in high places.