• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dear reader I simply want to ask...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fauci or gain of function viruses? Because I think you can certainly stop novel viruses from being made in the lab if you stop gain of function funding. Or at least make China pay for them instead.
Gain of function research

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And that's why these scientists have circled their wagons. It's all about infallibility. Same pathology with the climate scientists. It'd be funny if it wasn't scary on both counts.
The same can be said for the other side

And that's why these scientists have circled their wagons. It's all about infallibility. Same pathology with the climate scientists. It'd be funny if it wasn't scary on both counts.
They aren't infallible. There is one way to refute science. And that is better science. All Fauci has done has present the best and latest science. I understand that right wingers are simps and the science changes too fast for them to keep up, and that makes them. But the world shouldn't slow down because the tards are mad.

God of War

Governor
They aren't infallible. There is one way to refute science. And that is better science. All Fauci has done has present the best and latest science. I understand that right wingers are simps and the science changes too fast for them to keep up, and that makes them. But the world shouldn't slow down because the tards are mad.
1631410610112.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Notice that on the one hand science is suspect. But on the other hand fauci is supposed to have every future iteration of a virus figured out already

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't quite get the climate argument. I don't see a reason not to want to keep a clean planet. The analogy to me goes something like this. If you sit in your easy chair and throw all the bags from your snacks and your Big Macs on the floor of your living room until they're strewn all over the place, the fact that you can still make it to your easy chair and sit there, does not mean that your living room isn't a fuc king shit hole and ought not be cleaned up. Makes sense?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not the one flooding the main page of PJ seeking attention day in and day out looking like a russian bot or getting paid for keystrokes.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Edit: You're welcome
BS

Check your OP's boy