• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dear reader I simply want to ask...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now you are being cloyingly annoying. No need to fire Fauci?

fauci lied - Bing

You render yourself unserious with deliberately obtuse comments like that.
Why is that? Because I actually listen to what is said and don't make it up? Gain of function research is long-standing. Look it up. Just because again the function research exists, and sounds really scary to you, doesn't mean that it's the proximate cause of covid. That doesn't mean that I'm saying that it's not a cause, but I'll go with what's available today as opposed to making shit up

God of War

Governor
Why is that? Because I actually listen to what is said and don't make it up? Gain of function research is long-standing. Look it up. Just because again the function research exists, and sounds really scary to you, doesn't mean that it's the proximate cause of covid. That doesn't mean that I'm saying that it's not a cause, but I'll go with what's available today as opposed to making shit up
You sound like a part of a wagon round up scientist. ;0)

God of War

Governor
1. Evidently it wasn’t.
2. Those studies helped lead to the vaccine rollout.
That spike protein was targeted since 2000/01. They never purified THIS Wuhan virus so they went with what China gave them as far as sequencing goes. Can you imagine that. And there is a 50-50 chance that the studies you're saying got our vaccines up an running kind of blissfully ignores that those are the studies that loosed the Wuhan virus on the world in the first place. Duh!

EatTheRich

President
How is Democrats lining their pocket or funding murder through Klanned Parenthood reducing unemployment?
We aren’t talking about Democrats, we’re talking about public health infrastructure. Anyway, your attempt to attack Planned Parenthood with a slur comparing it to the anti-abortion Klan is grossly hypocritical.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Am I getting paid for that? Biden is. Ask him.

But maybe one suggestion would be to fire Fauci, Collins and Daszk. Don't you think?

They can pay me and I can share other ideas.
What did Trump do to protect us from asteroids that we haven't discovered. Nothing.

Therefore he was a complete failure.

Your logic on display.

God of War

Governor
What did Trump do to protect us from asteroids that we haven't discovered. Nothing.

Therefore he was a complete failure.

Your logic on display.
You people will defend to the death your imbeciles. Praiseworthy to a degree except for the fact they are imbeciles.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It depends on what the meaning of "gain of function" is? That was essentially the basis of Fauci's denial. Now the Intercept's FOIA docs prove that even that was a lie. Whether it was or it wasn't the proximate cause of covid-19, it's a reasonable enough question to ask Fauci what exactly it was he was funding. The fact that he is being so circumspect about his relationship with EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan lab certainly makes him look like the typical ass covering bureaucrat, and should be treated as guilty until proven innocent.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It depends on what the meaning of "gain of function" is? That was essentially the basis of Fauci's denial. Now the Intercept's FOIA docs prove that even that was a lie. Whether it was or it wasn't the proximate cause of covid-19, it's a reasonable enough question to ask Fauci what exactly it was he was funding. The fact that he is being so circumspect about his relationship with EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan lab certainly makes him look like the typical ass covering bureaucrat, and should be treated as guilty until proven innocent.

Like the ass covering bureaucrats covering for trump...who also should be treated as the proximate cause of and guilty until proven innocent..you know for the insurrection...?

(I saw that softball...and I took it and crushed it.....):D

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Like the ass covering bureaucrats covering for trump...who also should be treated as the proximate cause of and guilty until proven innocent..you know for the insurrection...?

(I saw that softball...and I took it and crushed it.....):D
LOL! Typical lefty patting himself on the back for simply dodging the argument.

By the way, calling the events of January 6 an "insurrection" quite frankly renders you unserious. On what level (other than in the fevered little minds of leftists) was the government of the USA threatened by a disorganized bunch of unarmed tourists wandering the halls of Congress?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Typical lefty patting himself on the back for simply dodging the argument.

By the way, calling the events of January 6 an "insurrection" quite frankly renders you unserious. On what level (other than in the fevered little minds of leftists) was the government of the USA threatened by a disorganized bunch of unarmed tourists wandering the halls of Congress?

Now now...play your game. You're calling fauci a liar and claiming guilt sans proof. Meanwhile, there's the storming if the capital to back me. Patently stupid to call what happened a bunch of tourists wandering. That's simpleton bs

And that's why these scientists have circled their wagons. It's all about infallibility. Same pathology with the climate scientists. It'd be funny if it wasn't scary on both counts.
The Black Death Was Bubonic; the Green Death Is Boobonic

Another connection between the corona cronies and the Warmalarmies is that the Lockdown reduced auto emissions.

That’s one vote against reducing unemployment by protecting public health.
Waste to Your Taste

Since Lefties schizophrenically have urges from the Right Wing they were born in (multiple personality or dissociative identity disorder), they want to be total Statists but are driven to discredit the State by hiring the most incompetent, lazy, and rude people for government jobs.

That spike protein was targeted since 2000/01. They never purified THIS Wuhan virus so they went with what China gave them as far as sequencing goes. Can you imagine that. And there is a 50-50 chance that the studies you're saying got our vaccines up an running kind of blissfully ignores that those are the studies that loosed the Wuhan virus on the world in the first place. Duh!
Viruses Can Only Survive in Clean Air

The cronyvirus is a mutation of SARS, which was also transmitted worldwide but was exterminated by auto emissions because there was no Lethal Lockdown in PC response to it. The most disease-thick areas are the Clean Air jungles. When I was in Vietnam, every scratch got infected ("gook sores").

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh...God no. Not prepare but prevent.

And what has Trump got to do with anything. He's a joe citizen living the good life sun, salt, sand and all.
The correct answer is that it is impossible to prevent an unknown disease from happening again in a pandemic event. It is possible to prepare.

Trump was president for four years...you are asking what the current president is doing, so I asked what the last guy did that Biden could continue or enhance...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which team was that? The redundant one?

Fauci most likely funded this Wuhan virus and you say he's good. ha ha
"Most likely"? Do you have any evidence that the $600k paid to the Wuhan lab from 2014 to 2020 by EcoHealth for tissue samples was diverted to research covid?

Seems curious that you blame Fauci, but it was really EcoHealth that made arrangements to send money to Wuhan.

Last edited: