• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Debt deal reached

TBLee

Governor
You still haven’t demonstrated otherwise (except in very specific exceptional situations).
Of course I have. I called you on your misinformation. Presented facts and you still keep back peddling. I am glad I was able to clarity the correct information for you.

EatTheRich

President
Of course I have. I called you on your misinformation. Presented facts and you still keep back peddling. I am glad I was able to clarity the correct information for you.
What you call “back peddling [sic]” is actually pointing out your mistake. Saying people are required to work is not contradicted by the observation that some can substitute unpaid reproductive work for paid work in the public sphere. Did you know that the word “economy” refers etymologically to home economics, reflecting the dominance of home economics to the overall economy in ancient times?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What you call “back peddling [sic]” is actually pointing out your mistake. Saying people are required to work is not contradicted by the observation that some can substitute unpaid reproductive work for paid work in the public sphere. Did you know that the word “economy” refers etymologically to home economics, reflecting the dominance of home economics to the overall economy in ancient times?
Always two choices
1. work and eat
2. do neither of the above

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joey knows his sheep will go baaaaaaah baaaaaaah
How many more falls can Joey handle? A loving family would ensure the falls end!

TBLee

Governor
I corrected your mistake. You are welcome..

EatTheRich

President
Always two choices
1. work and eat
2. do neither of the above

The workers should be grateful that all capitalism asks of them is a little hard work (actually, much more than they would have to do otherwise so that the rich, without working, can enjoy champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The workers should be grateful that all capitalism asks of them is a little hard work (actually, much more than they would have to do otherwise so that the rich, without working, can enjoy champagne wishes and caviar dreams.
went out for supper and place was full and none looked rich and about half were black
'workhardplayhard'