• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Debt deal reached

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The way I see it, this whole Hunter deal is just a big bullshit diversion move by GOP who are actually considering nominating Trump again. It’s a huge long shot but they know, along with their lackeys in the right wing news media (who all seem to be supporting Trump) that if he is nominated, the only way they can win is if Biden gets locked up before Trump…….FAT CHANCE!!!

I will stick with my original prediction that Hunter will end up paying some back taxes and get probation for the minor gun charge. Been saying that for over a year. Also, this “sugar brother” crap is just another of the dozens of bullshit addendums the ass holes in the press throw at him weekly. All weak silly crap…
Hopefully Trump isn't the nom and never say Fat Chance with as corrupt as Joey and Donnie are and Wray either hands over document Congress wants by Today or face contempt of Congress.

Hunter flew to court in "sugar brothers" $6million jet recently so it's not made up shit by media, it's fact. It's not a "minor gun charge" especially after girlfriend threw the gun in a dumpster, wait that was his brothers widow wasn't it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hopefully Trump isn't the nom and never say Fat Chance with as corrupt as Joey and Donnie are and Wray either hands over document Congress wants by Today or face contempt of Congress.

Hunter flew to court in "sugar brothers" $6million jet recently so it's not made up shit by media, it's fact. It's not a "minor gun charge" especially after girlfriend threw the gun in a dumpster, wait that was his brothers widow wasn't it.
More Hunter mania….We all know that there is a bevy of “news” buzzards out there churning out this crap daily. Hunter flew to court in $6 million jet of sugar brother….LOL.…And…..he screwed his dead brother’s wife…LOL….She threw the gun in the trash…He tried to deny he impregnated a stripper….Keep it all coming…Unless he is running for office it’s just a bunch of juicy gossip designed to trash Joe Biden at Trump’s behest. Not one vote will be changed as a result of the Hunter laptop crap but keep it up..It’s highly entertaining. Meanwhile, I hope Hunter continues to pay to support his illegitimate kid, pays his back taxes, paints pictures, stays off the pipe and thumbs his nose at all the low life news buzzards who are circling above him at all times.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More Hunter mania….We all know that there is a bevy of “news” buzzards out there churning out this crap daily. Hunter flew to court in $6 million jet of sugar brother….LOL.…And…..he screwed his dead brother’s wife…LOL….She threw the gun in the trash…He tried to deny he impregnated a stripper….Keep it all coming…Unless he is running for office it’s just a bunch of juicy gossip designed to trash Joe Biden at Trump’s behest. Not one vote will be changed as a result of the Hunter laptop crap but keep it up..It’s highly entertaining. Meanwhile, I hope Hunter continues to pay to support his illegitimate kid, pays his back taxes, paints pictures, stays off the pipe and thumbs his nose at all the low life news buzzards who are circling above him at all times.
Hunter doesn't need run for office, he has POP that is the POTUS apparently in name only at least for now.
Hunter has just replaced Donnie Jr, surely you remember all the fun posted of him way back when, oh and the daughter.
It's up to Wray now:
Christopher Wray to call Comer about FBI file accusing Biden of bribery scheme (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hunter doesn't need run for office, he has POP that is the POTUS apparently in name only at least for now.
Hunter has just replaced Donnie Jr, surely you remember all the fun posted of him way back when, oh and the daughter.
It's up to Wray now:
Christopher Wray to call Comer about FBI file accusing Biden of bribery scheme (msn.com)
Is Wray another deep state Democrat plant (appointed by Trump) for the sole purpose of helping Democrats and hurting poor, poor Donny? How fiendish! Come on Dawg. Everybody knows that Trump’s kids were cleaning up financially as a result of daddy being POTUS. Pretty standard procedure here in the US and as of now, perfectly legal.

My guess is that Wray will no doubt tell Comer, Jordan and their phony investigation to go fvck themselves regarding anything about an ongoing criminal investigation. Again standard procedure. Then Jordan and Comer along with their stooges on Fox and NewsMax will scream FOUL and trash Wray. Same old shit. We’ve all seen this same show over and over since the Benghazi deal.

By the way, Pops IS the POTUS until January 20, 2025 unless he dies, resigns or is impeached before then. What’s this “in name only” crap? And the way things are going, old Joe could end up getting another 4 years after that. Then the buzzards can keep getting all worked up about the adventures of Hunter and his laptop until 2029….Pretty funny shit…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is Wray another deep state Democrat plant (appointed by Trump) for the sole purpose of helping Democrats and hurting poor, poor Donny? How fiendish! Come on Dawg. Everybody knows that Trump’s kids were cleaning up financially as a result of daddy being POTUS. Pretty standard procedure here in the US and as of now, perfectly legal.

My guess is that Wray will no doubt tell Comer, Jordan and their phony investigation to go fvck themselves regarding anything about an ongoing criminal investigation. Again standard procedure. Then Jordan and Comer along with their stooges on Fox and NewsMax will scream FOUL and trash Wray. Same old shit. We’ve all seen this same show over and over since the Benghazi deal.

By the way, Pops IS the POTUS until January 20, 2025 unless he dies, resigns or is impeached before then. What’s this “in name only” crap? And the way things are going, old Joe could end up getting another 4 years after that. Then the buzzards can keep getting all worked up about the adventures of Hunter and his laptop until 2029….Pretty funny shit…
I have no idea what Wray is except warned of being in Contempt
Ah and Hunter has been doing same for ever, evidently everyone doesn't know that
As I said 'in name only' IMO he's a puppet
It would be funny if not so damn serious

Jack4freedom

Governor
I have no idea what Wray is except warned of being in Contempt
Ah and Hunter has been doing same for ever, evidently everyone doesn't know that
As I said 'in name only' IMO he's a puppet
It would be funny if not so damn serious
Any contempt warning from Comer’s clown show is all bluster and absolutely nothing will come of it. Wray will continue to serve until his term is up, he decides to resign or he is fired by the President. Biden has been elected just like the rest of our Presidents Dawg. He’s not anymore of a puppet than the last 42 Presidents were. And if he is a puppet, who’s really pulling the strings? Is he the only puppet or are all of them?

Everybody knows that Hunter was put in a position to make a bunch of money because his dad was a Senator, VP and now that he is President, maybe he will get hooked up with other lucrative deals. The same can be said of any State Legislator, Governor, Congressman, Senator or Mayors kids. When powerful people are in a position to hook their kids up….they often do. I know I sure as hell would, wouldn’t you?

What I find amusing is all this deep state bullshit which suggests that somehow the last 3 FBI chiefs including Bob Mueller (all of them lifelong Republicans) suddenly became pawns of the DNC and were sicced on poor innocent Donny Trump. You are really going down the rabbit hole here. I don’t buy any of this crap. In my book it’s a bunch of sour grapes from Trumpy idiots who don’t have the guts to admit they fvcking LOST. And…they will LOSE again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Any contempt warning from Comer’s clown show is all bluster and absolutely nothing will come of it. Wray will continue to serve until his term is up, he decides to resign or he is fired by the President. Biden has been elected just like the rest of our Presidents Dawg. He’s not anymore of a puppet than the last 42 Presidents were. And if he is a puppet, who’s really pulling the strings? Is he the only puppet or are all of them?

Everybody knows that Hunter was put in a position to make a bunch of money because his dad was a Senator, VP and now that he is President, maybe he will get hooked up with other lucrative deals. The same can be said of any State Legislator, Governor, Congressman, Senator or Mayors kids. When powerful people are in a position to hook their kids up….they often do. I know I sure as hell would, wouldn’t you?

What I find amusing is all this deep state bullshit which suggests that somehow the last 3 FBI chiefs including Bob Mueller (all of them lifelong Republicans) suddenly became pawns of the DNC and were sicced on poor innocent Donny Trump. You are really going down the rabbit hole here. I don’t buy any of this crap. In my book it’s a bunch of sour grapes from Trumpy idiots who don’t have the guts to admit they fvcking LOST. And…they will LOSE again.
Bro, I'm just trying to piss you off and it works when anything Hunter is posted and you admit you know Hunter and POP are corrupt as all politicians.
Of course all the politician sunnybeaches do it just as BLM did it with the $90M

I don't think I've ever post anything about deep state

I like what she said and nothing on the debt deal is finished
Nancy Mace blasts GOP for getting fleeced on debt ceiling deal by a president 'who can’t find his pants' (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Bro, I'm just trying to piss you off and it works when anything Hunter is posted and you admit you know Hunter and POP are corrupt as all politicians.
Of course all the politician sunnybeaches do it just as BLM did it with the $90M

I don't think I've ever post anything about deep state

I like what she said and nothing on the debt deal is finished
Nancy Mace blasts GOP for getting fleeced on debt ceiling deal by a president 'who can’t find his pants' (msn.com)
It doesn’t piss me off at all whenever anyone goes on Hunter attack. I like it, thanks. Think of how boring it would be if there was no one defending him….It would be like an hour segment listening to the Hannity show with one idiot after another coming on and saying how horrible he is. This stuff is fun to me.

As far as this debt ceiling deal, who knows? At least there might not be a financial crash because of it. It was actually nice to see both Biden and McCarthy showing respect for each other and trying to work out a compromise. That’s the way our government is set up to work.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It doesn’t piss me off at all whenever anyone goes on Hunter attack. I like it, thanks. Think of how boring it would be if there was no one defending him….It would be like an hour segment listening to the Hannity show with one idiot after another coming on and saying how horrible he is. This stuff is fun to me.

As far as this debt ceiling deal, who knows? At least there might not be a financial crash because of it. It was actually nice to see both Biden and McCarthy showing respect for each other and trying to work out a compromise. That’s the way our government is set up to work.
and 1-2025 the same shit will have to be dealt with again
interest will paid and nothing on principle
WE just kicking the can down the road
I'm glad I'm on the way out instead of in and feel sorry for my kids and grandkids

TBLee

Governor
an analogy - a corporation (or a natural person, like you or me) is in court because creditors assert that we're insolvent. They demand changes. We agree to cut our spending by 2 or 3%. But we will continue to pile on vast quantities of new debt every month.

Deal?
I am aware this was never a real solution.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm glad I'm on the way out instead of in and feel sorry for my kids and grandkids

Here is the real question Dawg. Why the hell is the United States Government borrowing money at all? Our Constitution gives us the power to create our own debt free currency. We should be lending money, not ever borrowing money. Who is it that we owe these trillions of dollars to? What do they have to back up that debt or enforce it? There should be no debt limit or debt ceiling. Why did we give the concession to print US Currency and then borrow money from this entity which is comprised of a cabal of international bankers? All this crap about government debt is a sham…Your kids and your grandkids aren’t going to pay anything. They are just going to be fed this same line of bullshit to keep them from looking into this whole ponzi scheme known as the Federal Reserve, the IMF and the rest of the crew….

It's non-sense that does nothing.

Our current levels of debt and spending are unsustainable. This deal only affirms what we have always known, when push comes to shove the idiots in Washington will simply kick the can down the road.

The uni-party at its absolute worst.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here is the real question Dawg. Why the hell is the United States Government borrowing money at all? Our Constitution gives us the power to create our own debt free currency. We should be lending money, not ever borrowing money. Who is it that we owe these trillions of dollars to? What do they have to back up that debt or enforce it? There should be no debt limit or debt ceiling. Why did we give the concession to print US Currency and then borrow money from this entity which is comprised of a cabal of international bankers? All this crap about government debt is a sham…Your kids and your grandkids aren’t going to pay anything. They are just going to be fed this same line of bullshit to keep them from looking into this whole ponzi scheme known as the Federal Reserve, the IMF and the rest of the crew….
We The People are being fleeced by politicians
Budget analysis finds the debt deal would actually expand SNAP benefits, even though the GOP fought for work requirements (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
You miss the whole point Dawg. The problem is not that we are spending too much money trying to give poor people a few bucks to buy food for themselves and their families. The problem is that the way our economic and monetary policies are set up it allows people who do absolutely nothing for our country to amass huge sums of wealth by mathematical trickery while those of us on the bottom rung are scrapping about chickenshit issues like food stamps.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You miss the whole point Dawg. The problem is not that we are spending too much money trying to give poor people a few bucks to buy food for themselves and their families. The problem is that the way our economic and monetary policies are set up it allows people who do absolutely nothing for our country to amass huge sums of wealth by mathematical trickery while those of us on the bottom rung are scrapping about chickenshit issues like food stamps.
I have no problem with those in Real need getting food stamps, my problem with those I know and see getting food stamps that are capable of working.
I help those that help themselves.

EatTheRich

President
I have no problem with those in Real need getting food stamps, my problem with those I know and see getting food stamps that are capable of working.
I help those that help themselves.
Everyone who gets food stamps is working. In fact, you have to be working to be eligible for food stamps.

TBLee

Governor
Everyone who gets food stamps is working. In fact, you have to be working to be eligible for food stamps.
That is not totally accurate. IF you don’t have children there are work requirements. IF you are able-bodied and DO NOT have children then you are required to work 20n hours a week OR enroll in a work training program. And pregnant woman are not required to be working in order to get food stamps.
I like how you left that little part out….lol.

EatTheRich

President
That is not totally accurate. IF you don’t have children there are work requirements. IF you are able-bodied and DO NOT have children then you are required to work 20n hours a week OR enroll in a work training program. And pregnant woman are not required to be working in order to get food stamps.
I like how you left that little part out….lol.
If you’re caring for children, you are working, n’est pas?