• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Default is on the horizon, Let's gop Brandon ! Let it default so we can sink into the much wanted recession

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey, cultists pray for the recession so they can get their conman back in office, so give it to them. All you Wall St. Tit suckers have been warned and if you didn't get out, well shame on you. I locked in 4.25% for the next 5 months on a cd, we will see how Wall St does when the GOP cultists default the next 5 months - but then you gotta have the gut for Wall St - amiright?

Invest in land, they can't make anymore of that ya know and it can appreciate in value and return on investment not lose value on the whim of a billionaire.

Get your Victory gardens planted and tighten up those 46" waistline belts cultists !

Debt default could trigger recession, Harris and Brainard warn | Reuters

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hey, cultists pray for the recession so they can get their conman back in office, so give it to them. All you Wall St. Tit suckers have been warned and if you didn't get out, well shame on you. I locked in 4.25% for the next 5 months on a cd, we will see how Wall St does when the GOP cultists default the next 5 months - but then you gotta have the gut for Wall St - amiright?

Invest in land, they can't make anymore of that ya know and it can appreciate in value and return on investment not lose value on the whim of a billionaire.

Get your Victory gardens planted and tighten up those 46" waistline belts cultists !

Debt default could trigger recession, Harris and Brainard warn | Reuters
What is any poor soul who happens upon this top
post to conclude…other than that the OP is a stark raving lunatic. If you have the stomach for it, go back and re-read it.

Many of this forum’s most prolific…uhhh…contributors…are clearly deranged. Normal, stable people just don’t write this sort of thing - and certainly not this way - even if in agreement with the [attempted] sentiment. So many folks have completely lost it.

Imagine a world where crazy people dare mock others. Yep. That’s exactly what this offering demonstrates. :-/

So, as for attaching some provision for spending cuts to YET ANOTHER debt ceiling increase - seems rational to me. “I’ll approve YET ANOTHER INCREASE TO YOUR CREDIT LIMIT on the condition that you work toward more disciplined use of said credit”. Only a babbling nutcase would struggle with such a concept - let alone fail to articulate it reasonably. But here we are.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
post to conclude…other than that the OP is a stark raving lunatic. If you have the stomach for it, go back and re-read it.

Many of this forum’s most prolific…uhhh…contributors…are clearly deranged. Normal, stable people just don’t write this sort of thing - and certainly not this way - even if in agreement with the [attempted] sentiment. So many folks have completely lost it.

Imagine a world where crazy people dare mock others. Yep. That’s exactly what this offering demonstrates. :-/

So, as for attaching some provision for spending cuts to YET ANOTHER debt ceiling increase - seems rational to me. “I’ll approve YET ANOTHER INCREASE TO YOUR CREDIT LIMIT on the condition that you work toward more disciplined use of said credit”. Only a babbling nutcase would struggle with such a concept - let alone fail to articulate it reasonably. But here we are.
right on cue - as usual , thanks little ricky

I sure hope you find peace soon, maybe Arizona will help heal your BITTER, HATEFUL SOUL? amiright?

Hey - THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS SOME REAL SERIOUS SHEOT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST CONQUER AND PREVAIL or live here 24/7/365 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EatTheRich

President

What makes it bad faith is that the big deficits are run by Republicans, who then refuse to allow the debts THEY contracted to be paid unless they can have veto power over budgets when Democrats are in power.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What makes it bad faith is that the big deficits are run by Republicans, who then refuse to allow the debts THEY contracted to be paid unless they can have veto power over budgets when Democrats are in power.
Irrelevant. Any time…ANY time there is a window to cut spending, take it. These pols are all idiots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I sure hope you find peace soon, maybe Arizona will help heal your BITTER, HATEFUL SOUL? amiright?

Hey - THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS SOME REAL SERIOUS SHEOT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST CONQUER AND PREVAIL or live here 24/7/365 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All caps is a sign of mental disorder
The 47 acre farm with House you posted of buying granddaughter is in Peril if your boys default

EatTheRich

President
Irrelevant. Any time…ANY time there is a window to cut spending, take it. These pols are all idiots.
Even if the window is taking the ship of state hostage and threatening to run it into the rocks if you aren't given your way? What if Biden decides he wants to cut the military budget (fat chance, I know)? Should he threaten to nuke Las Vegas if he doesn't get his way, because after all he found a "window to cut spending"?

JohnJohnson

Council Member

Are you okay?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The debt ceiling deal will need Dem votes to pass. Couldn’t happen to a more worthy/worthless GOP House Speaker.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Even if the window is taking the ship of state hostage and threatening to run it into the rocks if you aren't given your way? What if Biden decides he wants to cut the military budget (fat chance, I know)? Should he threaten to nuke Las Vegas if he doesn't get his way, because after all he found a "window to cut spending"?
The military budget SHOULD be cut - very significantly. Lots of things should be cut. And the window to do so should be seized.

EatTheRich

President
The military budget SHOULD be cut - very significantly. Lots of things should be cut. And the window to do so should be seized.
By any means necessary, including the threat to do great harm to everyone in the U.S. if your political opponents block it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How will increasing the work requirement for Medicaid help reduce government spending?

How will changes to rules for mining decrease the deficit?

I posted what the republicans have tacked on to the bill.

Congress voted for a budget last September. Now they want to revisit that vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will you admit you look as foolish at don's OP
where's the default and who is this investor
A Wall Street trader made a $7.5 million windfall on a suspiciously-timed investment ahead of a surprise debt limit deal concession (msn.com)
Name must be made public