• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Defining the Enemy of Us All: A Synopsis---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The following is an excellent video by Robert David Steele, giving an insightful rundown on why the world is in the horrible shape it is in today, and defining for the viewer who the real enemy of humanity is. I was never a fan of Robert David Steele because of his CIA background, but developed a respect for him after watching this video. Do note that this video was made in 2018, while Trump was still in the WH, so it is not as up-to-date as I would like. Nevertheless, it remains an educational video that grants every American a glimpse of what lies behind Fake News propaganda.

Note: Ignore the language and spelling mistakes you see in the heading. I suspect it was posted on Bitchute by a non-U.S citizen, who speaks little English, and who came across it on another platform elsewhere. Regardless, it would behoove you to give it a listen. Whoever this guy was that posted it, he certainly picked an unusual video to share--and definitely one that needs to be shared:

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Propaganda, deception, and naivete' make for a deadly combination. The following video shows how the public is deceived, and how their naivete' is used against them by clever manipulators with an agenda. Now, this video alludes to the powerful and convincing propaganda, projected by the American media, about how the Covid virus has gotten out of control in India:

You cannot believe anything you hear in the media, or half of the things you see---
The latest weapon in the arsenal of the Controllers is the 'Crisis Actor'. We have so many unemployed actors in America today, they will do anything for money. Even ordinary citizens will volunteer to fool the public for money; that is how low we have sunk as a nation. Some people harbor hope for this country, but what hope has a nation that is universally corrupt?

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The laugh Icon, folks, has become the last refuge of a loser. When a poster plants a 'laugh icon' in response to someone else's post, instead of offering an intelligent rebuttal, it tells me that he/she has run out of ammunition; that their quiver is empty; that it is a final, desperate attempt to 'save face' and protect their bankrupt position; that they are incapable of civilized expression.
No Lance - they are just laughing at YOU. The fact that you are reduced to using a website like bitchute.com as the basis of your argument says that YOU are the one that really has nothing in their quiver. You should really check my list before posting and at least TRY to find a non-bullsh!t source to back up whatever argument you wish to make. Otherwise you deserve to be laughed at.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
No Lance - they are just laughing at YOU. The fact that you are reduced to using a website like bitchute.com as the basis of your argument says that YOU are the one that really has nothing in their quiver. You should really check my list before posting and at least TRY to find a non-bullsh!t source to back up whatever argument you wish to make. Otherwise you deserve to be laughed at.
You are entitled to an opinion, PNWest. I do not agree with it. To me, resorting to a 'laugh icon', instead of posting an intelligent rebuttal to something you do not agree with, is the mark of a coward. It tells me the person doing it is coming from ignorance, rather than substance.

You do not see me pasting laugh icons onto your posts, do you?

Btw, Bitchute is no better, or worse, than any other platform. But you already know that. Your perpetual insistence that it is a 'kook site' tells me that you are simply using that as an excuse to put other posters in a bad light, simply because they do not agree with you. Stick to intelligent rebuttals, PNWest. Put away the childish tricks.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are entitled to an opinion, PNWest. I do not agree with it. To me, resorting to a 'laugh icon', instead of posting an intelligent rebuttal to something you do not agree with, is the mark of a coward. It tells me the person doing it is coming from ignorance, rather than substance.

Besides, I do not paste laugh icons onto your posts, do I?
Why spend time crafting an intelligent rebuttal to a nonsensical conspiracy post? We get it...you hate the Jews. You think all banks are run by Jews. You think the plan is for Israel to take over the world. No rebuttal needed.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Why spend time crafting an intelligent rebuttal to a nonsensical conspiracy post? We get it...you hate the Jews. You think all banks are run by Jews. You think the plan is for Israel to take over the world. No rebuttal needed.
That's the kind of reply I expect from an ignoramus. It is also the kind of reply I expect from a Bolshevist 'Gatekeeper', who will take everything I say, twist it into a pretzel, then hand it back to me as an intelligent response.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's the kind of reply I expect from an ignoramus. It is also the kind of reply I expect from a Bolshevist 'Gatekeeper', who will take everything I say, twist it into a pretzel, then hand it back to me as an intelligent response.
You post bullshit from a guy who thinks JFK was murdered by Zionists or that Nasa has a secret colony on Mars and expect to be taken seriously? You are the kind of ignoramus you deserve to be talking to....good luck finding someone who is the spittin' image of you.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
You post bullshit from a guy who thinks JFK was murdered by Zionists or that Nasa has a secret colony on Mars and expect to be taken seriously? You are the kind of ignoramus you deserve to be talking to....good luck finding someone who is the spittin' image of you.
Not worth a response---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
and yet you responded....How funny.
Ah, well--you know what they say: little things amuse little minds---tsk, tsk---

Let's lay out the truth here: you cannot stand it because Robert David Steele, in this video, exposes the truth about Israel and its murderous, thieving ways. Israel is a terrorist state, founded by terrorists (Irgun, Stern, Hagannah, et al). But thanks to assets like yourself, the truth is kept from the American people. What they are fed instead, is 'Whoppers' (lies) manufactured by the Israelite propaganda machine, and its assets at the street level; i.e. assets like yourself and other Bolshevists, who swarm all over the Internet like some kind of Japanese kudzu. They use all kinds of tricks to dissuade truth tellers from reaching the public and exposing the lies. We see massive evidence of this right here on PJ.

No sooner than someone posts an expose' about Israel and its shenanigans in the Mid-east than you swarm out of the woodwork to do a number on him. But you cannot hide the truth forever, old bean. Sooner or later, it will turn around and bite you in the azz.

Last edited: