• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Definitive proof the government wants to kill your values and you if need be.

God of War

Governor
Your new phrase “film noire” is much better than “virtue signaling”. Good on you for that, but don’t wear it out. Learn other words too.

As far as “Fantasy” goes, I live on a 5 acre foothill knoll with huge mountains behind me and the great Mojave desert in the foreground. I can see 50 miles in every direction. On a clear day I can see Mount Whitney. I have two of the smartest dogs I have ever known who are fearless and loyal and highly entertaining and loving as well. I am not very rich monetarily but rich as hell in what counts.

I have dozens of friends and close relatives living close by that I can count on to help if I ever need it and I am always available to them. I have dozens of other friends all around LA and a bunch in New York too. I have a beautiful high desert golf course less than a half mile down the hill that’s never crowded. I can drive out of here and be in Las Vegas in 2-3 hours, in down town LA in an hour or Malibu in an hour and a half.

This is as real as it gets champ. No fantasy at all. I have created my real world just like everybody else does. You on the other hand seem to have created a dark world being over run by evil Marxist Communists who are attacking you from all sides. We are all either prisoners or masters of our own minds and therefore our destinies. Yours seems to have led you to a very dark place.

Cheers
Your life sounds ideal. Just a heads up.

1660476046373.png

1660476253364.png

1660476358022.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"We" need some new material. As if every time the 2020 riots are brought up you don't pull out the J6 card. Lefties love it so much that CNN and MSNBC are praying to whatever demon you people worship that it will happen again. "Trump supporters are getting angry and advocating for violence on social media" boy oh boy, can't wait. Another opportunity to pretend to be superior while trashing due process under heel and daring the opposition to do something about it.

You support some very sick people.
Supporting the J6 investigation is to support elections and the peaceful transition of power...you wast to excuse the riotersand Trump's attempted coup by trying to compare it to the summer of 2020.

No democrat helped organize the riots. No democrat excused the rioters. Do you see the difference?

God of War

Governor
Your mind at work figuring out how to best undermine you and those around you…
ha ha

Do yourself a favor and read that post of yours again.

But when you are dried out of the state of California don't pretend it was anthropogenic global warming. You see you've had drier times in the past long before evil white men showed up to the golden state and those droughts may well return having nothing to do with man made global warming at all.

Colorforms

Senator
Just like every other sane person in America, I am diametrically opposed to violent riots no matter who incites or participates in them….That has always been my position since 1965 when I first moved to California and the Watts riots broke out and my old man had his WWII issue Colt .45 Automatic next to him in the front seat of his 1964 Chevy when he went downtown to work.

I don’t worship any demons champ and I don’t fear any boogeymen either. The J6 card will be pulled out any time one of you nitwits start defending Trump who invited a bunch of rabid, violent imbeciles to Washington for their wild day. And yes, Trump imbeciles ARE now taking to social media and advocating for violence and a couple of imbeciles have already crawled out from under their rocks and started shooting.

You wouldn’t know “due process” if it bit you in the ass sport. Due process consists of exactly how the DOJ proceeded to get the warrant and retrieve the top secret material that Trump, for whatever reason had squirreled away in his mansion. In case you are not aware that is how the law works.

What is really disgusting however are the low life pukes over on Fox News and some total moonbats in Congress accusing our highest law enforcement agents of planting evidence and violating Trump’s constitutional rights. We expect this from uneducated imbeciles on the internets but not from elected public officials and so called “news” reporters. You ARE some very SICK PEOPLE….

Unlike you, I have actually read the warrant and the list of contents that were taken from Trumps palace. I can not wait to read the affidavit which proved that they had probable cause to believe that several crimes were committed and evidence thereof was likely located in Trumps Palace. For now, it certainly looks like they were dead bang right about their suspicions.

That’s DUE PROCESS buddy. Read it and weep. I remember hearing some moron who was at the Capitol on J 6 egging some other of his idiot buddies to start crashing into Congressional offices. He said something like: Hey man, we are the people and this is OUR house and we are exercising DUE PROCESS….Are you one of those who believed this imbecile? Come on man! Get a friggin grip…
Your rant is laughable, as always.

You couldn't give a shit about due process. And obviously I know more about it than you ever will. Garland was obligated by law to use the least intrusive way possible of locating records that, if you actually did read the warrant, would include napkin notes written between 2017 and 2021. This raid should never been more than a subpoena or, at the most, a search warrant. This was a circus, pure and simple. I wouldn't be surprised if democrats were trying to start another riot. Fortunately, Trump supporters aren't quite the uncivilized animals that the people you support tend to be.

This is the reason that people are losing respect for our agencies, because the democrats are using them as brown shirts and people like you cheer them on....champ.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You couldn't give a shit about due process. And obviously I know more about it than you ever will. Garland was obligated by law to use the least intrusive way possible of locating records that, if you actually did read the warrant, would include napkin notes written between 2017 and 2021. This raid should never been more than a subpoena or, at the most, a search warrant. This was a circus, pure and simple. I wouldn't be surprised if democrats were trying to start another riot. Fortunately, Trump supporters aren't quite the uncivilized animals that the people you support tend to be.

This is the reason that people are losing respect for our agencies, because the democrats are using them as brown shirts and people like you cheer them on....champ.
A subpoena was presented in June. A Trump lawyer told the DOJ that there no remaining classified documents. A whistle blower told the DOJ that there were still classified docs there. That was all the evidence needed that Trump had no intention of returning those documents. Until it came out that there were docs that could impact national security it was an issue for the Archivist to pursue....

"Trump supporters aren't uncivilized animals"?

God of War

Governor
@Jack4freedom

Jackie, do yourself a favor and get a 5,000 gallon cistern and bury it in the ground (two 10k cisterns would be best). Then get yourself a water treatment system.

0) 1 gator shallow well pump
1) 1 35 gallon bladder tank
2) 1 chlorine injector pump with associated chlorine tank
3) 1 80/120 gallon contact tank
4) 1 activated charcoal tank
5) 1 resin tank (if you need your water softened)
6) 1 salt tank for the resin tank back flush.

Catch rainwater or flash flood water and strain it before you put it in your cistern. Vaya con Dios gringo.

Jack4freedom

Governor

The fact is that the US Attorney wrote an affidavit in support of issuing a search warrant to a federal judge in the district where the warrant was being served. In that affidavit contained were compelling reasons why a search warrant was needed instead of just a request or a subpoena in order to retrieve and secure these documents as evidence of at least three specific criminal charges which were documented in the warrant itself. The federal judge read the affidavit and agreed and signed off on the warrant.

The warrant was served peacefully, respectfully and with no fanfare. Nobody was mistreated, injured and no property damage was reported. The FBI was there all day and NO NEWS AGENCY reported anything until TRUMP HIMSELF made a public announcement regarding the service of the warrant. It was anything but a circus. It was a well executed and well planned execution of a routine search warrant. The FBI executes dozens of these every day on regular US Citizens. Just because Trump lives in a big fancy mansion it does not exempt him from his.

The circus started when after Trump made his statement. Immediately, ass holes at Fox and other fake news along with blind Trump cultists in Congress started blindly and loudly trashing the FBI, the DOJ and Democrats in general on the air instead of even looking into what this investigation was all about or even reading the warrant itself. That warrant was served legally and with DUE PROCESS.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
The fact is that the US Attorney wrote an affidavit in support of issuing a search warrant to a federal judge in the district where the warrant was being served. In that affidavit contained were compelling reasons why a search warrant was needed instead of just a request or a subpoena in order to retrieve and secure these documents as evidence of at least three specific criminal charges which were documented in the warrant itself. The federal judge read the affidavit and agreed and signed off on the warrant.

The warrant was served peacefully, respectfully and with no fanfare. Nobody was mistreated, injured and no property damage was reported. The FBI was there all day and NO NEWS AGENCY reported anything until TRUMP HIMSELF made a public announcement regarding the service of the warrant. It was anything but a circus. It was a well executed and well planned execution of a routine search warrant. The FBI executes dozens of these every day on regular US Citizens. Just because Trump lives in a big fancy mansion it does not exempt him from his.

The circus started when after Trump made his statement. Immediately, ass holes at Fox and other fake news along with blind Trump cultists in Congress started blindly and loudly trashing the FBI, the DOJ and Democrats in general on the air instead of even looking into what this investigation was all about or even reading the warrant itself. That warrant was served legally and with DUE PROCESS.
Yeah, figured you were okay with brownshirts raiding a private residence. What exactly did that affidavit say, any idea?