• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dementia Trump Job Approval

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump‘s approval rating has taken a fall in recent times. He‘s so far from reality when it comes to COVID-19 that it seems people just can’t get behind him.

Approval - 44
Disapproval - 54.1

Everyone is so sure that trump will be in the WH for another 4 years. But America doesn’t approve of this man.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Old / elderly liberals still live and die by them. Even after 2016 shows how bad they were.
:(
They are correct in predicting elections just over 80% of the time, actually. Perfect? Absolutely not. Correct 8 times out of 10? Data says yes.

Trump couldn't even win the popular vote. The two candidates in 2016 were the two least liked in history. It's no surprise that now trump would have the lowest approval rating in history. Yes, cons worship him, literally. But most Americans don't buy into the hype.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He is going to be reelected in a bigger landslide. Joe isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand, and neither are the racist bimbos he has narrowed his running mate list down to.
Do you think more Americans will vote for him than his opponent this time? I know it isn't how elections are decided, but just curious.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump‘s approval rating has taken a fall in recent times. He‘s so far from reality when it comes to COVID-19 that it seems people just can’t get behind him.

Approval - 44
Disapproval - 54.1

Everyone is so sure that trump will be in the WH for another 4 years. But America doesn’t approve of this man.

Next President
47.9%
-0.0% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
44.0%
-0.0%

People willing to put their money where there mouth is, see it differently.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Next President
47.9%
-0.0% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
44.0%
-0.0%

People willing to put their money where there mouth is, see it differently.
Which has nothing at all to do with people willing to bet their votes on continuing the mess Trump has made....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. There have been four instances in our entire history when the winner of the EC lost the popular vote.
2. Two of those were "W" in 2000 and Trump in 2016.
3. Trump won the EC by about 80,000 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and PA.

Without those three states he'd have lost. If you like the convoluted math of the electoral college it is because it has served the republican party well...but not so much for our country. George W. and Dufus Donald are the two worst presidents of my lifetime. Even Carter and Ford, as bad as they were....were not an embarrassment to our country. Trump was laughed at in the UN...did you miss that?

Trump is the most divisive president I've ever seen. You like him because you are a republican. I dislike him because I'm an American.