• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democracy under threat worldwide

God of War

Governor
The Soviet soldier pointing the gun at the German soldier has justice on his side. The German soldier pointing his gun at the Soviet soldier is the enemy of justice.
Both vile and evil totalitarian leftists systems. Their exterminating each other was great. Couldn't have happened to better guys.

God of War

Governor
.....and here in the USA.

The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA) points to these concerns:

1. attacks on the legitimacy of elections
2. public disinformation campaigns
3. threats to media
4. politicization of the judiciary

The Global State of Democracy 2021 Report Events | International IDEA

Autocracy Is Winning - The Atlantic

Opinion | Democracy is backsliding across the globe. The U.S. is part of the problem. - The Washington Post
Why do you think their is a backlash against "democracy"? Is it because the left has abused the system and the populists have in voting rejected the leftist agenda. If you lefties are so virtuous how did you lose the common man's vote and then why do you turn on the common man's vote and call it un-democratic? Autocracy is not a good thing unless it is lefty autocracy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
.....and here in the USA.

The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA) points to these concerns:

1. attacks on the legitimacy of elections
2. public disinformation campaigns
3. threats to media
4. politicization of the judiciary

The Global State of Democracy 2021 Report Events | International IDEA

Autocracy Is Winning - The Atlantic

Opinion | Democracy is backsliding across the globe. The U.S. is part of the problem. - The Washington Post
and YOU are one of the leftist leading to destroy democracy

Second-guessing jury verdicts undermines confidence in the democratic system (msn.com)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nope. In the case of Rittenhouse, my objection is with the low bar Wisconsin set for self-defense. That needs to be corrected and it's a legislative issue, not a judicial issue.

Admitting that Jan 6 was a threat against democracy and Trump trying to steal the election is a threat against democracy.....is a major way to defend and preserve our democracy. Do your part.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope. In the case of Rittenhouse, my objection is with the low bar Wisconsin set for self-defense. That needs to be corrected and it's a legislative issue, not a judicial issue.

Admitting that Jan 6 was a threat against democracy and Trump trying to steal the election is a threat against democracy.....is a major way to defend and preserve our democracy. Do your part.
You prove what the link stated

If you were serious you would have added Hillary's Dossier to your rant, the Dossier is worse than Jan. 6

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You prove what the link stated

If you were serious you would have added Hillary's Dossier to your rant, the Dossier is worse than Jan. 6
Nothing's worse than the Jan 6 insurrection, you anti-democracy fool. It was all about Trump pulling a fascist move to steal the election. That's how dictators take control and destroy democracy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nothing's worse than the Jan 6 insurrection, you anti-democracy fool. It was all about Trump pulling a fascist move to steal the election. That's how dictators take control and destroy democracy.
I know I've won the debate whan an old woman starts name calling

Liberals are murdering Democracy daily

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Nothing's worse than the Jan 6 insurrection
I feel sick to my stomach every time I watch the video of that day...
It's like we were watching scenes from another part of the world... The scariest part was realizing we were watching our own citizens trying to destroy our own government.