• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat bigshots fret that Biden is now "irrelevant"

Insiders, some going on the record (like AOC's chief of staff/rumors) have declared that Biden is "irrelevant" and has been "reduced to snarking from confinement in his rec room" because of the corona virus restrictions.

Normally I would dismiss out of hand the political analysis generated by anyone connected to AOC, but this one at least seems plausible.

Be honest. When was the last time you saw a clip of Biden, lucid or not, on mainstream media?

This is the fulfillment of the adage "be careful what you wish for". Biden's handlers were at pains to come up with strategies to keep their candidate from displaying his confusion over names, dates, his resume', and speed dating tips. Now that "Joey fingers" (street name) has been reduced to a garishly lit, echo-voiced Skype shadow, his staff is having second thoughts, I betcha.

AOC, of course has already endorsed Bernie "smash the system" Sanders, so trash talking about Biden could possibly arise from ulterior motives.

Campaign tip from this writer to Biden: ignore Governor Carney's "cower in place" order and personally appear in public. Say something presidential. My suggestions include.

1. Let's all act like adults, please

2. Theres no reason anyone should be threatened with arrest for walking their dog in the park.

3. I went to Costco and BJ's here in Wilmington. Plenty of paper towels in stock, with more shipments arriving daily.

4. All we have to fear is fear itself.

5. Top off your gas tank. Prices may never be this low again in your lifetime. Especially if I'm elected president, ha-ha. Just kidding, you dog faced son of a pony soldier . . .

personal message to joe: this writer is available for consulting/contract work on your campaign for $10,000 a day, plus travel expenses. Let's talk. Admit it, you didnt get any campaign advisce this good from your handlers in the past 2 weeks. Did you?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Frankly, that is why he is polling so well against Trump. He should try and stay hidden until November because as soon as he gets front and center again, his obviously deteriorating mental faculties will be on full display.

Frankly, that is why he is polling so well against Trump. He should try and stay hidden until November because as soon as he gets front and center again, his obviously deteriorating mental faculties will be on full display.
Trump I'ds way up in the polls. Dont be whistling past the graveyard. . .

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump I'ds way up in the polls. Dont be whistling past the graveyard. . .
In the approval polls, not in the heads up polls:

I'm not suggesting Trump is in trouble, because Biden isn't going to be POTUS. Now, if he gets out and Cuomo swoops in, all bets are off.