• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat President for 2024?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
If for some reason Joe Biden is not able to seek a second term, who would you like to see run in 2024 on the Democrat ticket?
1) Gov Gavin Newsom
2) VP Kamala Harris
3) Beto O'Rourke
4) Joaquin Castro

My choice is Gov Gavin Newsom. I believe he could beat Gov Ron DeSantis. Or President Trump if he really decides to run again.
I know it's early to be thinking about 2024, but ---what do you think? What are your choices?

Jack4freedom

Governor
If for some reason Joe Biden is not able to seek a second term, who would you like to see run in 2024 on the Democrat ticket?
1) Gov Gavin Newsom
2) VP Kamala Harris
3) Beto O'Rourke
4) Joaquin Castro

My choice is Gov Gavin Newsom. I believe he could beat Gov Ron DeSantis. Or President Trump if he really decides to run again.
I know it's early to be thinking about 2024, but ---what do you think? What are your choices?
I think the best Candidate for a National election would be ex Congressman Tim Ryan. Even though he could not win the Senate seat in what has become Deep Red Ohio, I think he could be a good national candidate. Newsome would wipe the floor against either Trump, who is really a huge loser at this point or DeSantis who even if he did manage to get the GOP nod would be heavily damaged after a filthy turd throwing contest with Trump. Harris would need a great campaign team to help her to get rid of her nervous laughing and cackling style and get her more focused on her message. She is pretty scattered and awkward in her public speaking at this point. I am not sure if America is ready to elect a guy named Castro at this point. It’s not really fair to Mr. Castro but I think it is a reality. Beto is too goofy. He got beat by a couple of really unlikeable smug ass holes in both anSenate run and for Governor last year in his home state. I think he should run for Congress or Mayor. He is definitely not ready for the big time. That being said, if Trump is the nominee, anybody in the Democratic Party would beat his ass because he really is a LOSER. DeSantis seems to shoot himself in the foot every time he opens his ignorant, petty mealy mouth. His idiotic book burners have just pulled The Roberto Clemente Story out of grade school libraries. I know both of my kids read it in grade school. He was one of the greatest Americans of our times and the best right fielder in baseball history. DeSantis is really a disgusting human being but he is slimy as a bucket of eels and therefore dangerous. I think a fully detrumpified Nikky Hayley would be a great candidate for the GOP. I would even consider voting for her if Biden’s economic plan fails and he is the Democratic nominee. At this time from what I know about her, she is a pretty good woman and very smart. If she stands up to Trump and DeSantis and smacks both of down, refuses to endorse any insurrectionists for Senate or Congress then picks a non Trumper who is sane for a running mate, that would really show me something and move her way up on the list.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I think the best Candidate for a National election would be ex Congressman Tim Ryan. Even though he could not win the Senate seat in what has become Deep Red Ohio, I think he could be a good national candidate. Newsome would wipe the floor against either Trump, who is really a huge loser at this point or DeSantis who even if he did manage to get the GOP nod would be heavily damaged after a filthy turd throwing contest with Trump. Harris would need a great campaign team to help her to get rid of her nervous laughing and cackling style and get her more focused on her message. She is pretty scattered and awkward in her public speaking at this point. I am not sure if America is ready to elect a guy named Castro at this point. It’s not really fair to Mr. Castro but I think it is a reality. Beto is too goofy. He got beat by a couple of really unlikeable smug ass holes in both anSenate run and for Governor last year in his home state. I think he should run for Congress or Mayor. He is definitely not ready for the big time. That being said, if Trump is the nominee, anybody in the Democratic Party would beat his ass because he really is a LOSER. DeSantis seems to shoot himself in the foot every time he opens his ignorant, petty mealy mouth. His idiotic book burners have just pulled The Roberto Clemente Story out of grade school libraries. I know both of my kids read it in grade school. He was one of the greatest Americans of our times and the best right fielder in baseball history. DeSantis is really a disgusting human being but he is slimy as a bucket of eels and therefore dangerous. I think a fully detrumpified Nikky Hayley would be a great candidate for the GOP. I would even consider voting for her if Biden’s economic plan fails and he is the Democratic nominee. At this time from what I know about her, she is a pretty good woman and very smart. If she stands up to Trump and DeSantis and smacks both of down, refuses to endorse any insurrectionists for Senate or Congress then picks a non Trumper who is sane for a running mate, that would really show me something and move her way up on the list.
Thank you for that response, jack4freedom. You bring up some very good points.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) Gov Gavin Newsom
2) VP Kamala Harris
3) Beto O'Rourke
4) Joaquin Castro

Joe Manchin. The far left may not like him, but would they vote for DeSantis if that was the alternative? He would pull a lot of moderate republicans and independents as well.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Joe Manchin. The far left may not like him, but would they vote for DeSantis if that was the alternative? He would pull a lot of moderate republicans and independents as well.
That's true about him attracting a lot of moderate Republicans and Independents.
If it was between Manchin and DeSantis, I'd vote for Manchin.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Of people in elected office, I think Kshama Sawant would be more acceptable than most candidates
Hi EattheRich. I googled Kshama Sawant and read up on her. She is a very impressive lady. She would make a great Presidential candidate.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
agree with Tim Ryan and Manchin is a viable middle of the road guy