• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat shit hole city getting elections right again. ha ha

God of War

Governor
I'm sure this is only a partial listing of the issues in NYC beyond missing ballots. And the kind of incompetence you see in Philly, Mo-town, and Hotlanta. It will never end until they actually have functioning public schools or vouchers to get the hell out of them.

And they bitch and moan about voter ID. ha ha I think I know why now.

++++++++++++

Several NYC Election Sites Had 'No Republican Ballots' During Last Week's Primary
Last week's primary voting in New York City was a complete debacle - as the city's Board of Elections botched everything from polling locations opening late because of 'lost keys,' to missing equipment, to unannounced relocations of voting sites, to a lack of Republican ballots across at least three Big Apple election sites.

Colorforms

Senator
I'm sure this is only a partial listing of the issues in NYC beyond missing ballots. And the kind of incompetence you see in Philly, Mo-town, and Hotlanta. It will never end until they actually have functioning public schools or vouchers to get the hell out of them.

++++++++++++

Several NYC Election Sites Had 'No Republican Ballots' During Last Week's Primary
Last week's primary voting in New York City was a complete debacle - as the city's Board of Elections botched everything from polling locations opening late because of 'lost keys,' to missing equipment, to unannounced relocations of voting sites, to a lack of Republican ballots across at least three Big Apple election sites.

Oh no, GOP voter suppression!!!!

Jen

Senator

++++++++++++

Cities like NYC, Atlanta, Philly, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle.........are cities that decent people are fleeing from because crime, homelessness, and violence are high and nothing is being done about it.

Democrat leadership has brought them to the brink of destruction. People there voted for Democrats to govern their cities and now their cities are totally unlivable trash.

They got what they asked for. I have no pity for them.