• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat true colors

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, in your opinion, having an opinion you disagree with is as bad or worse than burning and looting and killing for nearly a year, hey "champ"?

The problem I have with you people is that you can't even tolerate an opposing opinion without claiming it's some sort of evil that society should slap down. Personally, I think the Jan 6 riot was idiocy. Not because I disagree with the cause, but because I disagree with the actions. You can't seem to separate that, and feel that anyone who agrees that the election was rigged is just as culpable as the actual rioters.
Jack was specific to condemn the rioters...you turned that into something he didn't say.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, so far they haven't "Trumped" up fake scandals or submitted 7 articles of impeachment before Biden even took the oath. So I would say they're handling it infinitely better than democrats did.

I still remember the photo of democrats crapping on a police car to celebrate Trump's inauguration. You seem to have blanked that out. I also haven't seen republicans out burning stuff down or trying to take over part of a city so they can sucede from the union. :)
How'd you feel about Trump's mob crapping in the halls of congress?

EatTheRich

President
Eh, who were the "3"
and the 2 he killed had nothing to do with their Opinions it had to do with them attacking him!

BTW: the 2 will never attack anyone else
You’re right, he killed 2 and tried to kill a 3rd. Since he was the assailant there to make trouble, they were the ones acting in self-defense.