• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democratic Choice for POTUS

Jen

Senator
Who is more horrified from seeing Joe Biden talk (sort of) ? Americans, or those outside the US ? :eek:
Americans who voted for him still haven't noticed that there is a problem with Biden speaking in public.

Americans who didn't vote for him noticed before he even ran for POTUS and are surprised and horrified that his supporters don't notice. Maybe his supporters have the same communication skills (or lack thereof) as Biden does. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Nobody cares what people outside the USA think. I know I don't.

Americans who voted for him still haven't noticed that there is a problem with Biden speaking in public.

Americans who didn't vote for him noticed before he even ran for POTUS and are surprised and horrified that his supporters don't notice. Maybe his supporters have the same communication skills (or lack thereof) as Biden does. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Oratory is vastly overrated in terms of importance.

protectionist

Governor

I dont care too much about them either, except when they collude with Biden (China, Russia, Ukraine) in ways that are bad for the US.

protectionist

Governor
Joe is doing such a bang up job. Democrats love him. They think he's doing a great job.

Here's a little example of how Joe is doing these days.

Good pick, Democrats!!!

Obama picked him because he knew he could control him, and dumbo Biden couldn't/wouldn't show him up.