• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats are more dangerous than Covid 19

Mick

The Right is always right
Many Americans are dying at the watch of the president, too. But I haven't seen you blame him for a thing. No surprise.
The President has done a lot going all the way back to January. We've been over it. Look at the facts and look at red states. Blue states are dying. So what is going on in these blue states, particularly New York, that is killing people?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Truth, justice and the ethics of law before self, kinda like nepotism is not allowed by law but he disregards it like so much junk. His love of the flag is ironic since he would not serve to protect it. The list is so long, but i know you can not see it for the blinders you wear.
You mean like what Jack Kennedy did with Bobby, and Bill Clinton did with "co-President" Hillary?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The President has done a lot going all the way back to January. We've been over it. Look at the facts and look at red states. Blue states are dying. So what is going on in these blue states, particularly New York, that is killing people?
Oh yeah, flights....LMAO. Wow, no wonder deaths have been so low here.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, it’s correct. Over 1300 today, actually. People are dying and that is with all of the isolation. Even trump admitted that the next couple weeks will be the worst yet. People need to take this seriously and work to stop the spread.
How many of the people dying of "covid" are simply being credited as a "covid death" are actually dying of heart failure, cancer, COPD. etc. while having the covid virus infection? My guess is about half...

FakeName

Governor
How many of the people dying of "covid" are simply being credited as a "covid death" are actually dying of heart failure, cancer, COPD. etc. while having the covid virus infection? My guess is about half...
Everything is a conspiracy with you huh?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh yeah, flights....LOL

EatTheRich

President
In the grip of a plague that is killing hundreds of Americans and threatens to kill thousands, if not millions, more, The Democrats are mounting an effort to investigate the President again.
It is time for the Democrat base, the mass of folks who call themselves Democrats, to do some soul searching and decide whose side they are really on.

Do they hate Trump more than they love America? I don't think so.

They’re investigating failures in the Coronavirus response in hope of correcting course before things get worse.

EatTheRich

President
They are economic and cultural centers and therefore the first to get high infection levels ... it is coming for the backwaters too, they are just a bit behind the rest of the country as usual.