• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats are more dangerous than Covid 19

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
7,000+ so far, that should make your night full of cheer. I personally know some with COVID-19 and one that supposedly died from it, which I doubt with the number of health problems they had.

You don't see anyone but libs as Americans and go blow that smoke up someones azz that believes it, your post prove that's bullschiff.
No, it’s correct. Over 1300 today, actually. People are dying and that is with all of the isolation. Even trump admitted that the next couple weeks will be the worst yet. People need to take this seriously and work to stop the spread.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thats just a bunch of bullshit boilerplate GOP drivel. Only those who have been Hannitized and/or are hopeless Ditto Heads believe this crap. You guys are trained like circus monkeys.
So when they talk of doing away with the electoral college due to Hellray loses you seriously calling it "bullshit"?

I've not been "Hannitized" and it's easy to find what color posted to be truth.

Colorforms

Senator
All politicians LIE...………...ALL, but, only Trump bothers libs, I posted the link, he's up 13 points by dems of his handling of this damn virus, says much IMO. He didn't want COVID-10 no more than Obama wanted Swine Flu to deal with, but, as we see here in PJ libs call him "VP" and it's "Trump Flu"! We didn't see that shit here in 2009, guess it's a good thing PJ only has a handful of posters and doesn't reflect reality in the real world. 8 gawd damn years all I heard was Obama was hated because he's BLACK when truth is he isn't BLACK, but keep the hate of lies going and "If you like your doctor" will never make you hate the same.

You can see it in libs post there has got to be more deaths than in 2009 so they can say, see I was right......bullschiff
They claim that the left loves the country. I asked a while ago what it is about the country they love, and they have yet to answer. I didn't think the question was all that hard, but apparently it's got them speechless.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That is so not true, I have watched them do it. You can deny it all you want, but I have watched lefties attack law enforcement, and even call for their deaths. I have watched lefties attack ICE and even shoot at their facilities. And are you trying to pretend we have a peaceful transition of power, That's hilarious.

I have watched them call for the abolition of the electoral college, and, in fact, there are several left leaning states that vow to bypass it. They threw due process out the window with Kavanaugh and the Trump impeachment. Capitalism is attacked daily, and entrepreneurs have been attacked by democrat leaders during their debates. I have personally watched them do all of this.

So you can run around pretending this is all "Hannity", but you would look like a blind fool doing so. The left has not been quiet about it.

Now, do you want to answer the question?
You are all worked up about a bunch of bullshit political rhetoric Dawg. People from both sides of the political spectrum love this country and advocate for what they believe will make it stronger, more fair and better.

Those who investigated Trump’s relationships with Russian criminals and spies did it because they believed it was dangerous to have a shady ass hole like him in power. Mueller, Rosenstein, Srtzok and those who investigated him were anything but “Leftists”. Look into their backgrounds.

Whatever heat Trump has taken from the press, law enforcement or other politicians he brought on himself with his big mouth and his poor choice in associates. Manafort, Cohen, Stone and others are obvious sleazebags.

Those who impeached him for the idiotic Ukraine debauchle were doing their jobs. Sending idiot Guiliani and his two Russian Mobsters over there to kneecap his Ambassador was disgusting and dangerous. Schiff, Nadler and the rest of those who impeached this [Unwelcome language removed] were right on argent and so were the US Senators who voted to remove him. They knew it was a big long shot to get rid of him but someone had to send him a message that his actions and his associates were against our values.

I am certainly a proud of being an American. Members of my family have fought and died in every war since the Civil War (Men from both the North and South are buried at Gettysburg) My father quit in his freshman season as an engineering student at University of Pittsburgh and joined the US Army Air Corps and served until after the war was over under a General MacArthur. (50 missions as a belly gunner on a B-25)His youngest brother was killed in Korea. My oldest brother was killed in Vietnam.

However I think Trump is a slacker chicken shit who faked his way out of serving (Bonespurs) and he is using his position as President to help him and his crooked family to chisel our country any way he can and does not give a rats ass about our country or average working Americans. Hopefully he will be trounced in November and I will never have to hear his big ignorant mouth again.

Cheers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, it’s correct. Over 1300 today, actually. People are dying and that is with all of the isolation. Even trump admitted that the next couple weeks will be the worst yet. People need to take this seriously and work to stop the spread.
All the "isolation"...……..you're either living in a cave or blind. 9 states don't have 'stay at home' orders and none recording the deaths you desire.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They claim that the left loves the country. I asked a while ago what it is about the country they love, and they have yet to answer. I didn't think the question was all that hard, but apparently it's got them speechless.
You probably will get NO answer and I guess we're lucky there's so few libs posting here.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
All the "isolation"...……..you're either living in a cave or blind. 9 states don't have 'stay at home' orders and none recording the deaths you desire.
That’s right, retard Republican governors are not helping. It will spread the country worse if people don’t do what they need to do to keep healthy.

Colorforms

Senator
You are all worked up about a bunch of bullshit political rhetoric Dawg. People from both sides of the political spectrum love this country and advocate for what they believe will make it stronger, more fair and better.

Those who investigated Trump’s relationships with Russian criminals and spies did it because they believed it was dangerous to have a shady ass hole like him in power. Mueller, Rosenstein, Srtzok and those who investigated him were anything but “Leftists”. Look into their backgrounds.

Whatever heat Trump has taken from the press, law enforcement or other politicians he brought on himself with his big mouth and his poor choice in associates. Manafort, Cohen, Stone and others are obvious sleazebags.

Those who impeached him for the idiotic Ukraine debauchle were doing their jobs. Sending idiot Guiliani and his two Russian Mobsters over there to kneecap his Ambassador was disgusting and dangerous. Schiff, Nadler and the rest of those who impeached this [Unwelcome language removed] were right on argent and so were the US Senators who voted to remove him. They knew it was a big long shot to get rid of him but someone had to send him a message that his actions and his associates were against our values.

I am certainly a proud of being an American. Members of my family have fought and died in every war since the Civil War (Men from both the North and South are buried at Gettysburg) My father quit in his freshman season as an engineering student at University of Pittsburgh and joined the US Army Air Corps and served until after the war was over under a General MacArthur. (50 missions as a belly gunner on a B-25)His youngest brother was killed in Korea. My oldest brother was killed in Vietnam.

However I think Trump is a slacker chicken shit who faked his way out of serving (Bonespurs) and he is using his position as President to help him and his crooked family to chisel our country any way he can and does not give a rats ass about our country or average working Americans. Hopefully he will be trounced in November and I will never have to hear his big ignorant mouth again.

Cheers
You can try and explain away the democrat's attempted coup any way you want, but considering that the left has attacked nearly every aspect of American life, I still am looking for what it is you people love so much about the country.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That’s right, retard Republican governors are not helping. It will spread the country worse if people don’t do what they need to do to keep healthy.
All 9 are not Repub governors
Remington offered to make Cuomo ventilators and Cuomo bought them from CHINA and now shipment is delayed for who knows how long, since you want to post of governors.

Hell, you're ashamed to post what state you reside in:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
All 9 are not Repub governors
Remington offered to make Cuomo ventilators and Cuomo bought them from CHINA and now shipment is delayed for who knows how long, since you want to post of governors.

Hell, you're ashamed to post what state you reside in:)
Which dem governor hasn’t shut it down?

Why do you keep asking me personal info?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Cheers
Let's start with electoral college:

You say libs not wanting to end

Yet, it doesn't bother you when Slick & Obama didn't enlist and enriched their families!

My Dad was a WWII POW, which brings me to a question, what branch of the military did you Enlist in___?

If I never hear Hellray/Slick/Obama/Mooch ever speak again I shall feel as you hope to feel. You will have to wait until 2024 according to O's ex-aide Plouffe...…….

Jack4freedom

Governor
So when they talk of doing away with the electoral college due to Hellray loses you seriously calling it "bullshit"?

I've not been "Hannitized" and it's easy to find what color posted to be truth.
Talking about getting rid of the electoral college is a normal occurence Dawg. If Republicans had won the popular vote twice and been denied the presidency they would be screaming bloody murder about the EC and you know it.

American Patriotism isn’t about whether you like EVERYTHING that was written in the US Constitution. Are those who are glad they took out the part about only white men being able to vote somehow unpatriotic too? The EC is outdated in my book and should be abolished. As it stands today only 5-6 states really count in our Presidential elections because of demographics. The EC is outdated. I also think the US Senate is a rigged deal which isn’t representative of the population. We have overturned many things in our original constitution and those two things need to be addressed.

Cheers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which dem governor hasn’t shut it down?

Why do you keep asking me personal info?
I didn't post "shut it down"...……………….."stay at home" and NO governor can become Hitler, Americans will not allow it.

It's not personal, few haven't posted which state they from, of course, few aren't scared and hiding.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Let's start with electoral college:

You say libs not wanting to end

Yet, it doesn't bother you when Slick & Obama didn't enlist and enriched their families!

My Dad was a WWII POW, which brings me to a question, what branch of the military did you Enlist in___?

If I never hear Hellray/Slick/Obama/Mooch ever speak again I shall feel as you hope to feel. You will have to wait until 2024 according to O's ex-aide Plouffe...…….
By 1972, when I turned 18, my brother told me that after 3 tours over there he had come to the conclusion that it was a bullshit war being dragged out by war profiteering scumbags. He only went back to be with his men and returned in a body bag. When Obama came of age, there was no war, no draft and he didn’t fake his way out like Bonespurs.

FakeName

Governor
In the grip of a plague that is killing hundreds of Americans and threatens to kill thousands, if not millions, more, The Democrats are mounting an effort to investigate the President again.
It is time for the Democrat base, the mass of folks who call themselves Democrats, to do some soul searching and decide whose side they are really on.

Do they hate Trump more than they love America? I don't think so.

oversight is a good thing. It is part of congress's job.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You can try and explain away the democrat's attempted coup any way you want, but considering that the left has attacked nearly every aspect of American life, I still am looking for what it is you people love so much about the country.
One of the things I really like is that we have the absolute right to call bullshit on corrupt and crooked politicians when they somehow oooze their way into power.

Mick

The Right is always right
oversight is a good thing. It is part of congress's job.
There is a difference between fair oversight and engaging in witch hunts. Dems have shown nothing in their character that they are capable of more than anything other than the latter. Accusations, conspiracies, investigations. All flatlined as hoaxes. A bipartisan effort to OVERSEE the process is fine. An effort to just continue to throw crazy accusations out against the President is not.

Mick

The Right is always right
One of the things I really like is that we have the absolute right to call bullshit on corrupt and crooked politicians when they somehow oooze their way into power.
Pelosi and Schumer being exhibits A and B......followed closely by Cuomo and De Blasio.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I would hope they would do something. Their left wing constituents are dying by the thousands under their watch.
Many Americans are dying at the watch of the president, too. But I haven't seen you blame him for a thing. No surprise.