• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats blocked the stimulus package

Jack4freedom

Governor
You are trying WAY too hard to convince of something. You seem more defensive than anything. Good God. LOL

You said Fruitman and Parnut were involved in some quid pro quo conspiracy with Ukraine's President. That was a hoax that went belly up. Now the FACT is the only thing they were involved with was their OWN campaign donation crimes that involved no one else. And that the POTUS fired an ambassador who he was told was talking bad about his polices. And that was IT? LMFAO! Spare us the horror!

And you wonder why you get mocked for talking your left wing conspiracy nonsense. You bring it on yourself, clown.

Lulz
What part of the Country do you live in Mick? Are you proud of your home town, your state, your neighborhood? Are you a real person or just a troll? Just curious.

FakeName

Governor
Dude, I don’t have to look at a map. I am sitting here on a hill in a house facing 90* due North. I can see the lights of Victorville to the North East every Night. Due South, out my back door are the snow capped San Gabriel Mountains. Pasadena and Downtown LA are on the other side of those mountains. Due North is Edwards AFB. To the North West are The Tehachapi Mountains and Bakersfield. You are wrong champ.
Still though if you are "60 miles southwest of Victorville" you are not " 30 miles due North (as the crow flies) from downtown LA."

Jack4freedom

Governor
Still though if you are "60 miles southwest of Victorville" you are not " 30 miles due North (as the crow flies) from downtown LA."
As the crow flies, straight over the mountains, I’m probably closer to LA. Driving the Angeles Crest is about 35 miles on a winding road. My GPS from my house says it’s only 38 miles to Victorville. I thought it was further.

BTW: What map showed Victorville as being South of LA..

FakeName

Governor
As the crow flies, straight over the mountains, I’m probably closer to LA. Driving the Angeles Crest is about 35 miles on a winding road. My GPS from my house says it’s only 38 miles to Victorville. I thought it was further.

BTW: What map showed Victorville as being South of LA..
That was my bad. I grew up all over the place but lived in both big bear lake and Long Beach for a time and I was sure Victorville was south east of LA.....turns out it is more "East by North East."

Long Beach always threw me off too. In Long Beach if you are standing on the beach with the city to your back you are actually facing south not west like you would think you would be on a California beach.

Last edited: