• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats blocked the stimulus package

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Money for Planned Parenthood does NOT belong in this bill. Democrats always try to put in their bid for money to kill babies and other "wish list" things that they can't get any other way.

Shameful.

Utterly disgusting.
I hear this posted all the time yet have never seen any evidence that this was in the final bill voted on.

The delay was because of errors in the original bill.

That doesn't make sense. Because the workers would have kept working and the economy would still be humming but this was a self induced recession.
If workers kept working their would be a bunch of dead people piled up in the streets, and the economy would shrink in a much more gruesome way.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
If workers kept working their would be a bunch of dead people piled up in the streets, and the economy would shrink in a much more gruesome way.
We'll never know but if there was no relief then people would have definitely kept on working. I know I would of had to. It would end up being a choice between elderly with conditions dying or starvation and losing all of my few assets I have. Most would continue to work.

The financial part of the crisis was created by the government (looks like they were correct to do so) so they will definitely have to bail us out.

3 million die or 300,000 million lose their home, livelihood, and all of their assets and starve...

We'll never know but if there was no relief then people would have definitely kept on working. I know I would of had to. It would end up being a choice between elderly with conditions dying or starvation and losing all of my few assets I have. Most would continue to work.

The financial part of the crisis was created by the government (looks like they were correct to do so) so they will definitely have to bail us out.

3 million die or 300,000 million lose their home, livelihood, and all of their assets and starve...
The economy would largely be shut down anyways. People aren't staying social distancing because the government is telling them to do so, they are socially distancing because they want to stay alive.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I hear this posted all the time yet have never seen any evidence that this was in the final bill voted on.

The delay was because of errors in the original bill.
Pelosi tried to put it in the early bill, I saw in a news report. I don't know what caused the delay (I'll accept your explanation). Where Democrats are concerned, I always assume the worst case scenario.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Especially ones that call this place the "winner of (the) stupidest forum ever" and admit that they are here to troll.
Who calls PJ that other than maybe you and sashal ? (yuri)

Who makes ya'll sign in?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, that's how capitalism works. You take a risk by overpaying for a house, and you own the consequences.
Something you have never done and allowed others to do for you...……………..

Have a bridge near by you can move family under?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So all the beaches in Cali that were crowded this weekend will kill how many ____?

Hiking trails and parks as well before shut down by local Mayors...…….

Newsome's peoples don't care about death...……..

Something you have never done and allowed others to do for you...……………..

Have a bridge near by you can move family under?
There will be no living under a bridge for me, as I was not stupid enough to bite off more than I could chew. People who ate out every night for the last ten years instead of eating rice and beans should not be given a bailout. They blew their money on excesses while I am scrimped and saved.

So all the beaches in Cali that were crowded this weekend will kill how many ____?

Hiking trails and parks as well before shut down by local Mayors...…….

Newsome's peoples don't care about death...……..
Newsome shut things down relatively early considering some states haven't even closed their schools.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am not out of work, and I also have enough in saving to last for quite a long time. Everyone should not be rewarded for excessive consumption when they should have been saving for a rainy day.
Working from home is what you posted and appears you doing very little work other than posting in PJ.

What if parents lose their home for over-consuming, what bridge will you move under, you don't have a home for your family!

You think you can keep the rain off of you with a dollar bill!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And what the Democrats wanted in the stimulus package was shit like money for Planned Parenthood.
I've seen nothing about money for abortions.

Among the sticking points remaining are provisions for corporations getting federal assistance, including policy on stock buybacks and executive pay, as well as unemployment insurance and worker protections.

Working from home is what you posted and appears you doing very little work other than posting in PJ.
What if parents lose their home for over-consuming, what bridge will you move under, you don't have a home for your family!
My parents house is paid off. If more people were living with their parents instead of spending frivolously on excess housing the economic crisis wouldn't be so bad.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There will be no living under a bridge for me, as I was not stupid enough to bite off more than I could chew. People who ate out every night for the last ten years instead of eating rice and beans should not be given a bailout. They blew their money on excesses while I am scrimped and saved.
cool. same goes for everybody.that scrimped and saved...and didnt bite off what they could not chew..

yes?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am not out of work, and I also have enough in saving to last for quite a long time. Everyone should not be rewarded for excessive consumption when they should have been saving for a rainy day.

like your parents.... whose house...if i folow correctly..you avail yourself of...