• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats blocked the stimulus package

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Working from home is what you posted and appears you doing very little work other than posting in PJ.

What if parents lose their home for over-consuming, what bridge will you move under, you don't have a home for your family!

You think you can keep the rain off of you with a dollar bill!
You hold the record for posting here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If the situation calls for it, I will bail out my parents. I don't want to bail out every [Unwelcome language removed] who doesn't want to help me pay off my student loans.
huh. you repeatedly illustrate perfectly that people should keep their hands off your hard earned money...

cool.

huh. you repeatedly illustrate perfectly that people should keep their hands off your hard earned money...

cool.
Yes, you convinced me. Everyone pays off their mortgage or declare bankruptcy, and I will pay off my student loans without the option or the need for bankruptcy. We'll see who comes out ahead.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There will be no living under a bridge for me, as I was not stupid enough to bite off more than I could chew. People who ate out every night for the last ten years instead of eating rice and beans should not be given a bailout. They blew their money on excesses while I am scrimped and saved.
Of course, it's the Millennials way of allowing others to "bite off more than they can chew" so they stay in parents HOME while bringing in a mate and baby/s. Are you so uneducated you don't know a Couple can eat out cheaper than eating at home and if you think you going to make PJ members believe all you eat is "rice and beans" well, that isn't going to float. Yeah, they blew their money on a mortgage, electricity, home insurance, property taxes, up-keep of home while you played video games and posted in a political opinion fray, damn how stupid those people are!

Homeowners can scrimp and save as well, if they aren't having to continue raising their millennials. You posted you had a ne baby awhile back, so the only thing you've fed her is RICE & BEANS!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My parents house is paid off. If more people were living with their parents instead of spending frivolously on excess housing the economic crisis wouldn't be so bad.
Doesn't mean they can't lose their home, ever heard of fire, tornadoes in Kentucky?

So thankful my kids became adults and moved out so I could enjoy the rest of my life instead of having to raise them until death and their bride/husband and babies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, To everyone whoever told me to pay off my students, payback's gonna be a bitch, when I tell them to pay their mortgage.
How many students are you having to pay off? That sounds criminal! A mortgage is needed for a home, college isn't a must and I know many in trades making more than you.

Of course, it's the Millennials way of allowing others to "bite off more than they can chew" so they stay in parents HOME while bringing in a mate and baby/s. Are you so uneducated you don't know a Couple can eat out cheaper than eating at home and if you think you going to make PJ members believe all you eat is "rice and beans" well, that isn't going to float. Yeah, they blew their money on a mortgage, electricity, home insurance, property taxes, up-keep of home while you played video games and posted in a political opinion fray, damn how stupid those people are!

Homeowners can scrimp and save as well, if they aren't having to continue raising their millennials. You posted you had a ne baby awhile back, so the only thing you've fed her is RICE & BEANS!
I do not exclusively eat rice and beans, I did eat it at least once a month before all of this in order to save money, and it worked. I do not think we should sending $3000 to families, I think we should send them a sack of rice and a sack of beans. I am compassionate enough to keep them alive, but they do not need to be rewarded for their poor choices.