• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats divided on how dumb black folk are? That's the implication.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Democrats’ Divide on Voting Rights Widens as Biden Faces Pressure (msn.com)

There is the link above to the article.

Let's first establish what the article is talking about aka the subject matter...Joe Biden's failure to act and those that follow suit. Seems that Joe is less racist that the radical lefty congress.

But if you don't want to talk about just Biden's failure to act, I'd like to hear from lefty:

1. Why blacks can't get ID(not why one doesn't carry either) and what percentage of the U.S. population that is?

2. Are all institutions that require I.D. racist?

3. Do we register guns but not votes?

4. Can lefty do critical thinking or just insults.

Colorforms

Senator

Let's first establish what the article is talking about aka the subject matter...Joe Biden's failure to act and those that follow suit. Seems that Joe is less racist that the radical lefty congress.

But if you don't want to talk about just Biden's failure to act, I'd like to hear from lefty:

1. Why blacks can't get ID(not why one doesn't carry either) and what percentage of the U.S. population that is?

It's all because lefties think blacks are inferior. That is the whole driving force behind the democrat party. Minorities can't function without leftie aid.

4/15

Mayor

From what I can see Biden is not failing at anything. I do not have ID and i vote in every election. I can not go into federal buildings of court house. Because I'm white i do not consider it racist. You have to register to vote in California.