• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats - Fake news, fake moralizers, fake human beings

This is so beyond the pale. This country as it has become increasingly Godless in the public square has become more and more indecent in that square. It occurs on both sides but one side is just far more worse.

Colorforms

Senator
This is so beyond the pale. This country as it has become increasingly Godless in the public square has become more and more indecent in that square. It occurs on both sides but one side is just far more worse.

She should sue over that. She's not a public figure.

Jen

Senator

Democrats are not just fake.

They are cruel to the core. They have no moral compass.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I saw that abominable cartoon elsewhere today. Truly there is no bottom.

God wasn't removed. God was replaced.
1) Typical. Can't see the difference between adults and a child.
2) We've had to settle for Trump because the political classes have been absolutely horrible.
3) I said I didn't like Ken Star at the time. I said it was bad they forced the tail to wag the dog by making Clinton send cruise missiles to distract from his own issues.
4) In other words Conservatives have dissent. They break rank. Democrats never, ever do.

Spamature

President
1) Typical. Can't see the difference between adults and a child.
He's the one who came up with that BS story about his kid praying for Ford. He used his daughter to attack her by claiming she needed praying for.

2) We've had to settle for Trump because the political classes have been absolutely horrible.
Hookers, payoff, tax scams, obstruction of justice and treason. So you settled on the worst person who ever ran for office ?

3) I said I didn't like Ken Star at the time. I said it was bad they forced the tail to wag the dog by making Clinton send cruise missiles to distract from his own issues.
He also didn't find anything either. Instead he had to set up a trap for BC by conspiring with GOP operatives. Then the GOP operative the future Good Judge Kavanaugh made sure the Starr report included all the dirty details .

4) In other words Conservatives have dissent. They break rank. Democrats never, ever do.
We can compare Dems under Bush and Republicans under Obama and see which party voted with the other party more often.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He's the one who came up with that BS story about his kid praying for Ford. He used his daughter to attack her by claiming she needed praying for.

Hookers, payoff, tax scams, obstruction of justice and treason. So you settled on the worst person who ever ran for office ?

He also didn't find anything either. Instead he had to set up a trap for BC by conspiring with GOP operatives. Then the GOP operative the future Good Judge Kavanaugh made sure the Starr report included all the dirty details .

We can compare Dems under Bush and Republicans under Obama and see which party voted with the other party more often.
Yep. If I were you, I'd choose a 10-year retrospective look as well. :-/

#lockstep