• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats for Gingrich or Perry in Iowa?

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
I didn't realize it but apparently Independents and registered Democrats can participate in the Republican caucuses in Iowa as well.

Given that, I wonder how many Democrats might turn out to the caucuses and - if they do - who they would support. My guess is that they would support Gingrich and/or Perry run against the apparent tide in the (very volitile) polls.

BTW, this is not an endorsement. It is an observation. (And I seem to remember that Republicans had a similar involvement in the "open" Democratic primaries in 2008.)

NCmusicman

Governor
The Democrats are running scared about Romney... this primary has been excellent proving grounds for the Republicans. If Dems have come to Iowa to upset the election, I hope they are arrested on election fraud charges.

StanH

Council Member
Yep, if Republicans can do it, so can Democrats. I'm with you, not an endorsement, just an observation.

I didn't realize it but apparently Independents and registered Democrats can participate in the Republican caucuses in Iowa as well.

Given that, I wonder how many Democrats might turn out to the caucuses and - if they do - who they would support. My guess is that they would support Gingrich and/or Perry run against the apparent tide in the (very volitile) polls.

BTW, this is not an endorsement. It is an observation. (And I seem to remember that Republicans had a similar involvement in the "open" Democratic primaries in 2008.)

StanH

Council Member

GordonGecko

President
They should prop up Perry...he is the one moron who could actually pose trouble for Romney, not Bachmann. Gingrich will have South Carolina....but Rick Perry NEEDS atleast 2nd in South Carolina badly.

StanH

Council Member
It is categorically IMPOSSIBLE for a moron to fly a complex jet aircraft. Or has he gotten dumber since then? ;)

They should prop up Perry...he is the one moron who could actually pose trouble for Romney, not Bachmann. Gingrich will have South Carolina....but Rick Perry NEEDS atleast 2nd in South Carolina badly.