• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats have a history of whining...Err impeaching cuz they lost.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
BIll lied about having an affair. Trump has lied about things big and small. It is almost like he does it to stay in practice. Why did he lie to Zelensky saying that Crowdstrike was a Ukrainian company and that Biden bragged about stopping an investigation. Why did he lie about knowing Parnas?
bill lied to a grand jury...

trump was found innocent...

next

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Only four times in our history has the president been elected by fewer voters than their opponent. Twice, in the elections of 2000 and 2016. Gee, why would people object?
people object to things all the time...

i objected to obobo being crowned...

but i let it pass...

feel free to object about anything you want,,,air, sky, snikerdoodles etc.

if it makes you feel better, object to it...[just dont block the road or you might get run over]

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would people object?
They're idiots.
Because in 2000 and 2016 the winner of the popular vote didn't become president. In what other election is it possible to win the job when getting less support?

We do not elect Governors, Legislators, Judges, Mayors, town council members or dog catchers in that manner. I guess popular vote is ok for every other elected position in our national, state and local governments...

Trump won by less than 1% in three states, but lost by 3 million in the nation.

Last edited:
Because in 2000 and 2016 the winner of the popular vote didn't become president. In what other election is it possible to win the job when getting less support?

We do not elect Governors, Legislators, Judges, Mayors, town council members or dog catchers in that manner. I guess popular vote is ok for every other elected position in our national, state and local governments...
Recall your founding. Only white male members of the aristocracy were to be blessed with any representation at all, and the senate was appointed by the aristocracy.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Recall your founding. Only white male members of the aristocracy were to be blessed with any representation at all, and the senate was appointed by the aristocracy.
nope,,first, only land/property owners were allowed to vote, [cause they had "skin in the game"] then came all males to compensate them for being drafted against their will, then the white males gave blacks and women the vote...

history,,its not just for progs to deny anymore...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

we dont elect presidents via the popular vote...

next

nope,,first, only land/property owners were allowed to vote, [cause they had "skin in the game"] then came all males to compensate them for being drafted against their will, then the white males gave blacks and women the vote...

history,,its not just for progs to deny anymore...

The aristocracy has never wanted the rabble to have any voice, they are only, one step above the "illegals", here to do the labor. Reciting the aristocracy's Pavlovianly conditioned American creation mythology is not history.

Sodomizing the concept of one hominid one vote is a constant.