• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats in panic: Beto broke the covenant on guns

reason10

Governor
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/16/democrats-apoplectic-beto-broke-the-covenant-on-guns/
RUSH: Last week, you know, Beto at the Democrat debate, “Hell, yes, I’m taking your AK-47 away. Hell, yes, I’m taking your AR-15 away.” Beto broke the covenant. You’re never supposed to admit that. If you’re a Democrat, you never tell anybody that you’re gonna take somebody’s guns away. I mean, your plan is to do that. That’s the Democrat Party objective is to get your gun, but you never say it.

You know, gun control has been a losing issue for the Democrats for the longest time. Remember, I mentioned this last week, John Kerry, when he was running for president in 2004 — some of you may not know this because you might not have been listening then or paying attention. But John Kerry goes in, I think it was Indiana or Ohio, and he’s trying to show that he’s not some East Coast liberal elite eating Grey Poupon in the back of his limo.

And the Democrats are apoplectic because Beto broke the covenant. Chris Coons, all kinds of other Democrats. You know, everybody talks about taking Biden out. I’m telling you they’re all trying to figure out how to silence Beto O’Rourke ’cause this guy is doing more damage to them by being honest about what they all think.

To think: Democrat strategists pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars to professional PR firms (for those of you liberals, the term means Public Relations, not Puerto Rico) to put a smiling face on their Edited plans.

It was supposed to be, reasonable gun laws.

I mean, who could be opposed to reasonable gun laws?

And Beto decided to draw attention to himself and blurt out the truth about what Democrats want to do to the Second Amendment.

WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS.

All that PR money wasted.

(Again, Public Relations, not Puerto Rican).

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/16/democrats-apoplectic-beto-broke-the-covenant-on-guns/
RUSH: Last week, you know, Beto at the Democrat debate, “Hell, yes, I’m taking your AK-47 away. Hell, yes, I’m taking your AR-15 away.” Beto broke the covenant. You’re never supposed to admit that. If you’re a Democrat, you never tell anybody that you’re gonna take somebody’s guns away. I mean, your plan is to do that. That’s the Democrat Party objective is to get your gun, but you never say it.

You know, gun control has been a losing issue for the Democrats for the longest time. Remember, I mentioned this last week, John Kerry, when he was running for president in 2004 — some of you may not know this because you might not have been listening then or paying attention. But John Kerry goes in, I think it was Indiana or Ohio, and he’s trying to show that he’s not some East Coast liberal elite eating Grey Poupon in the back of his limo.

And the Democrats are apoplectic because Beto broke the covenant. Chris Coons, all kinds of other Democrats. You know, everybody talks about taking Biden out. I’m telling you they’re all trying to figure out how to silence Beto O’Rourke ’cause this guy is doing more damage to them by being honest about what they all think.

To think: Democrat strategists pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars to professional PR firms (for those of you liberals, the term means Public Relations, not Puerto Rico) to put a smiling face on their Edited plans.

It was supposed to be, REASONABLE GUN LAWS.

I mean, who could be opposed to REASONABLE GUN LAWS?

And Beto decided to draw attention to himself and blurt out the TRUTH about what Democrats want to do to the Second Amendment.

It's hard to believe Beto O'Rourke is actually too stupid to be a Democrat!!! Who even knew that was possible?

Colorforms

Senator

It was supposed to be, REASONABLE GUN LAWS.

I mean, who could be opposed to REASONABLE GUN LAWS?

And Beto decided to draw attention to himself and blurt out the TRUTH about what Democrats want to do to the Second Amendment.

Every once in a while a democrat comes out that is too stupid to lie to the American people. It doesn't happen often, usually their positions are scripted, but occasionally, it happens.