• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats say Trump had nuclear codes. Republicans say the FBI planted evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It would if running with the ball or someone is drowning!

How many combat missions have you been on_
to have such knowledge?

BTW: I see you have been crickets on my Monkeypox thread and YOU qualify for the Vax!
Asthma could be fatal without the right inhaler. Joe had asthma his whole life...Trump's bone spurs were a fiction.

How many combat missions were you on?

Getting desperate? Trump stole top secret documents...yeah, well joe stole a sentance from a speech!
You mean desperate enough to make up something so the FBI could raid the home of a former President because they know the corrupt as-hole they installed in the White House did NOT get 81 million votes?

I mean talk about desperate......so desperate they would probably go as far as lying to a FISA court......oh......waite...........

By the way, how long will you keep repeating whatever it is your TV tells you even though you know they have been lying to you since 2016...

My guess is never.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean desperate enough to make up something so the FBI could raid the home of a former President because they know the corrupt as-hole they installed in the White House did NOT get 81 million votes?

I mean talk about desperate......so desperate they would probably go as far as lying to a FISA court......oh......waite...........

By the way, how long will you keep repeating whatever it is your TV tells you even though you know they have been lying to you since 2016...

My guess is never.
Meanwhile you continue to attempt to discredit the entire FBI on the lunacy that someone lied to the FISA court...did you think of that based on your own investigation or did someone feed that crap to you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

My guess is never.
If they had no reason to raid Mar-a-lago...plz explain the boxes of top secret docs.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Of course there is a process...it is idiotic to claim otherwise.
Feel free to show me. Unelected government bureaucrats that work FOR the President and at his sole pleasure don't tell the President of the United States what is classified and what isn't and how he goes about it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Feel free to show me. Unelected government bureaucrats that work FOR the President and at his sole pleasure don't tell the President of the United States what is classified and what isn't and how he goes about it.
Look it up. I already posted the process more than once.

Post #21.

Last edited:

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Look it up. I already posted the process more than once.

Post #21.
That's not a declassification process. That was a propaganda article citing Democrats on what they retroactively think are suddenly suggested best practices. The President can declassify anything at any time for any reason in any matter he chooses.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's not a declassification process. That was a propaganda article citing Democrats on what they retroactively think are suddenly suggested best practices. The President can declassify anything at any time for any reason in any matter he chooses.
Have you ever had a security clearance. I have. I had to spend several days reading up on procedures for classifications and declassification. What you describe is simply doing away with security classes all together. You'd never know if the president might have declassified something without telling anyone..

Of course you are wrong...but feel free to find a link that backs up your opinion.

Then tell us how Trump pardoned his own violation of the Records act.

EatTheRich

President
There was also a finding by the Office of Legal Counsel that Trump could not keep those documents.