• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats say Trump had nuclear codes. Republicans say the FBI planted evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE

Now that is funny. One of the most corrupt deals ever, brokered and approved by they most corrupt Presidential Adminstration in history and resulted in a huge windfall for the "Clinton Foundation".......

Most corrupt and yet no convictions....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We know one of them is talking about the Hunter Laptop investigation being labeled Russian disinformation in order to prevent the rest of the agency from investigating it.
Apparently, they wanted a stop to anything that made the candidate they chose for us looking bad... (also explains why they raided a journaist home to retrieve a diary........but hey....Regime wants what the Regime wants I guess..)

As for what the other..... 13(?) are claiming..... only time will tell....

You should hope that they all turn out to be childish bed wetters like Vindman.....

Good luck.
So a distinguished and decorated officer was a "bed wetter" and Field Marsall Bonespurs was a hero...got it.

Boca

Governor
By the way...the sale to a Russian company of a uranium mine previously owned by a canadian company did not change the fact that the uranium could not be sold outside the US without permits granted by the government.
So what? Had it been Trump with Democrats in power he'd be in prison, exiled, or dead is the point.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden didn't get a fake excuse to dodge the draft or claim he knew more than the generals...
Bullshit
Asphma-------but could play football and be a lifeguard
Nothing about you is Middleview and you're so far left you're a Progressive BOT

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Having an asthma attack during a football game won’t compromise a mission.
It would if running with the ball or someone is drowning!

How many combat missions have you been on_
to have such knowledge?

BTW: I see you have been crickets on my Monkeypox thread and YOU qualify for the Vax!