• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

demolition and disinformation

Days

Commentator
this one is under 3 minutes...

[video=youtube;k2Trj_5J02k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=k2Trj_5J02k&NR=1[/video]

this one has all the boring details of corruption...

[video=youtube;Znfa6OMy_pQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znfa6OMy_pQ[/video]

we now return you to your fragile bubble of lies.

Days

Commentator
Okay, it has been over ten years. Now, it's a good thing you are all brainless as beat all, otherwise the media could never stick to this ridiculous story of hijackers with box cutters. For a solid month, Usama Bin Laden utterly and emphatically denied having anything to do with 09/11, then he disappeared and has never been seen again. Before she was murdered, the former prime minister of Pakistan claimed Usama was murdered by an MI6 agent.

I've already detailed solid evidence that no commercial jets were crashed on 09/11. But you hypnotized sheep refuse to think for yourselves. You people are hypnotized, that much is obvious. Volume after volume has been written combing over all the evidence of the inside job pulled on 09/11. Nothing of the government story has panned out. First they said there were all these cell phone calls, when it was obvious that cell phones don't work on jets at 10,000 feet, they just dropped that, no explanation. Then they claimed the towers fell by gravity, that there was no demolition, but they couldn't get any engineers to come with a single plausible explanation of how that supposedly happened, despite enormous contracts offered to anyone willing to disgrace their degree for money. Notice, the government began with the answer and then sought to make it stick, they didn't go to the engineers and ask them what happened, nope, they already announced how WTC7 collapsed, while it was still standing. (did you watch the first video? why not? hypnotized, much?) The only plausible method of gravity collapse was the pancake theory, but the pancake theory leaves the core still standing, and likely, in the case of WTC, the walls. Then more silence.

If the FBI knew in 3 days time the identity of every hijacker, they obviously had that story ready in advance. Yet, ten + years later, have we ever learned anything about how these cells operated, where they operated, where they trained, how they were funded? Nope, the government had their story prepared and pushed it without any follow up investigation, save, they water boarded some poor soul 180 times into a confession that he masterminded 09/11. But if you do the investigation that they refused to do, you find out that half the so-called hijackers were drug runners for the CIA and the rest were normal people who had visited the US and had their passports stolen within the year and a half prior to 09/11/2001. Some story. 6 of the "hijackers" were flown into London and did LIVE radio interviews... that's why 85% of England knows their government was complicit in 09/11, together with the US govt and the Israeli govt. Cheney's super secret energy commission was more of a follow up plan to ensure that all that shallow oil in Iraq never came on the market... except through us. Where was the payoff for their crimes? Hundreds of billions was stolen from Americans and Iraqis, at the same time the oil corps posted hundreds of billions in profits. The Bush family is Texas oil. The Bush administrations stole so much from this country, our markets collapsed and our economy shrank. The subsequent "recovery" under Obama has barely kept our necks above water.

You've been had, but you are too proud to admit it. You've been hypnotized, so you refuse to look into the obvious crimes that picked your pocket.

Days

Commentator
hypnotized....
this is 24 minutes of the most boring video you will ever watch. The guy makes a single point, he takes forever to make it, you sit there wondering what he is talking about. But he is slowly explaining what really was shown on 09/11 was a prepared hypnosis of the masses... a psy-op.

[video=youtube;ZN5g5cKPxa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5g5cKPxa4[/video]

[video=youtube;tSnkRol5ghQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnkRol5ghQ[/video]

Days

Commentator
Now, do I believe that the WTC was hit by an anti-gravity ball packed with explosives? Nope. But the point here is, there was an awful lot of doctoring happening with the original videos. Everyone was pushing their own agenda. And the bigger point is, the media was pushing the bigger agenda of the central government, as it always does. America doesn't have "state run" media like communist nations have, but our media is collective, none the less; it is called "the Associated Press". Rabid political junkies, like you nuts, feed on this media and are hypnotized by it. Hypnotism is the power of suggestion, that's all it is.

Question for you. Do you think it is possible that the hostage taking in Iran during the 1980 election year, or Joe the plumber, or the "al quaida" assault on 09/11/2012 could all have been paid for by the Republican party?

politics: the art of lying to the general public.

political junkies: people who feed on those lies, daily.

Days

Commentator
I love how she tells you that the skyline has a huge hole in it where WTC7 used to stand, and then she steps to the side for you to see that huge hole, and WTC7 is still standing.

just in case anyone was so gullible as to believe that reporters write their own scripts. In the old days of television journalism, reporters really did write their own scripts, they went to some area, talked to people, created a story from that, and then "reported" on what they learned (passed on gossip). Modern "reporters" just stand on a street somewhere and read a teleprompter while jabbering with the [Unwelcome language removed] in the newsroom. It takes more onscreen talent to do it nowadays, but they don't have any idea what they are "reporting" on.

I love how she tells you that the skyline has a huge hole in it where WTC7 used to stand, and then she steps to the side for you to see that huge hole, and WTC7 is still standing.

just in case anyone was so gullible as to believe that reporters write their own scripts. In the old days of television journalism, reporters really did write their own scripts, they went to some area, talked to people, created a story from that, and then "reported" on what they learned (passed on gossip). Modern "reporters" just stand on a street somewhere and read a teleprompter while jabbering with the [Unwelcome language removed] in the newsroom. It takes more onscreen talent to do it nowadays, but they don't have any idea what they are "reporting" on.

And modern War photographers and News photographers never leave their computers ................... all computer graphics now .......................looool it makes me laugh to think all these years we were trying to work out how the [Unwelcome language removed] ?????? and all the bloody time it was just animation :) loooooooooooooooool

The BBC have no choice, the Gov has them in a vice, they hold the purse strings and tight ! But after nine eleven if you stayed watching after lights out ........then they showed little films of controlled demolitions and so on, and you knew, you just knew ............. What can they do ?

Days

Commentator
Look at that first video in my top post. It is painfully obvious what the guy has in his possession and he tells you out front that he is making this 2 1/2 minute video just to show you what he has... even now, 11 years later, he's still scared for his life. I'll tell you what, if I had a video showing the face of WTC7 at the moment of demolition, I would have waited more than 11 years before revealing 10 seconds of that video. The guy has courage... if he's not already dead. Don't expect that video to stay up very long.

BrianDamage

Council Member
Okay, it has been over ten years. Now, it's a good thing you are all brainless as beat all, otherwise the media could never stick to this ridiculous story of hijackers with box cutters.
Or, you know, it could just be that you're a whack-job conspiracy theorist. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

Days

Commentator
could be, you never can tell. I wouldn't open my posts if I were you, or go into your closet at night, or any other scary adventures.

[video=youtube;wBkTUzKAiXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ[/video]