• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Denver says they are full

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And yet GOP refuses to back any legislation to stop the flow of immigrants. Even when championed by a very conservative Republican US Senator. They can talk a lot of sh*t about the border on Fox and NewsMax every night but when it comes to taking any action, they won’t make any moves without checking with Donny Trump, a convicted sexual predator who is out on bail for 92 felonies….Cult anyone???
Eh, I'm quite sure Abott is GOP

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many times have you posted that illegal immigrants are getting housed and putting vets out on the streets? Do I really need to dig up your posts?
Yeah, dig up how many times I posted of homeless Vets in this thread________________GO
You whine I post of you and here you are posting of ME..........Hypocrite often

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, dig up how many times I posted of homeless Vets in this thread________________GO
You whine I post of you and here you are posting of ME..........Hypocrite often
Your post suugesting I house homeless migrants invited my reply.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your post suugesting I house homeless migrants invited my reply.
So where did I mention homeless Vets_______________GO

I "invented" no such thing in a thread of Denver crying now of illegals they can't afford to support

Veterans wasn't the Topic, lil' fella and we here don't have many homeless Vets or damn illegals......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So where did I mention homeless Vets_______________GO

I "invented" no such thing in a thread of Denver crying now of illegals they can't afford to support

Veterans wasn't the Topic, lil' fella and we here don't have many homeless Vets or damn illegals......
Gee, that was tough

Jack4freedom

Governor
President Biden can close the border anytime he wants, and could have done so for the past three years. The Biden administration IS the reason for the border crisis and America knows it.
You can say that as many times as you want but it’s not true according to present laws. When you say “America Knows it”. You mean Trump duped Americans. All that’s about to change once Americans get schooled about the actual LAWS regarding asylum, immigration and border security. By election time enough Americans will know more and more about Trump, his disdain for laws, courts and more importantly the weak gutless scum in congress who are taking direct orders from him. The utter clown show in congress right now will rightly be mocked and belittled by all Americans by election time too. Statistically they are the worst congress in US History and Trump’s horrible record speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President
Because the only asylum law "review" the democrats will entertain is a vast increase in asylum awards. The "solution" is for democrats to agree to revoke the "asylum" laws and beef up border security and funding for deportations of the tens of millions of illegals already here.

Are you aware that the bill the republicans just killed (although a number of republican dirt bags supported) would take adjudication of "asylum" claims out of the court system and put bureaucrats in charge of evaluating claims? How many do you think they will turn down?
In plain language, your "solution" is a campaign of mass ethnic cleansing to send people to be killed or tortured for belonging the wrong race, sexual orientation, sex, religion, or political party.

EatTheRich

President
President Biden can close the border anytime he wants, and could have done so for the past three years. The Biden administration IS the reason for the border crisis and America knows it.
The border is closed. If it were open, that would mean there were no "illegal" immigrants because immigration was not restricted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nice dodge...now it's limited to this thread....
Eh, yes this thread and it's evidently the reason you jack most threads
What you going to do when your hospital is bankrupted by the illegals. cost hospital $120M in 2022 and $135M in 2023 and they now say they can't do this much longer.
You better hope you don't have another heart attack due to the illegals.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The border is closed. If it were open, that would mean there were no "illegal" immigrants because immigration was not restricted.
and to think you claim to have 2 college degrees and then post something not even a 1st grade kid would post!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Eh, yes this thread and it's evidently the reason you jack most threads
What you going to do when your hospital is bankrupted by the illegals. cost hospital $120M in 2022 and $135M in 2023 and they now say they can't do this much longer.
You better hope you don't have another heart attack due to the illegals.
Reread your post asking where you'd mentioned homeless vets...when smacked in the face with a post you claim it only counts if it was in this thread...

It appears that Denver a sanctuary city (but not a right to shelter city) is full. They are now offering free bus tickets to send immigrants elsewhere. The border crisis is hitting more and more areas. THIS will be front and center at election time.
Mayor Adams has directed the police to stop long distance buses from entering the city, and see who's on board. So the bus companies are now taking their passengers to Fort Lee New Jersey, where they can catch a subway to mid-town manhattan.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Red states are welcome to make themselves equally attractive to aliens.
Or do as the Blue state
Colorado Draws Line in the Sand, Says “No” to Migrant Sanctuary (msn.com)

Why would any state want to pay the cost associated with illegals i.e. "migrants" and the increased Crimes, as the 15 year old teen and teen criminals in Manhattan today/ why do RED states wish to be 3rd world sewers?

Drop dead, New York. Drop dead, Dems: How migrant crisis will sink Biden (msn.com)

Let Joey open his 2 Mansions for them to live in

Last edited: