• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

der Führer Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans any COVID-19 vaccine mandates — including for private employers

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You shall do as I say not as I do, do not question my authority !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the dictator elite and I will control your private business - now stand up and bend over because here I come with my communist regime to shove up your a.......

So glad all you right wingers are lock step with der Führer Abbott, I am sure you embrace his order and are clapping so hard for the overlord dictatorship of private business decisions. I know you righties love you some 'rona but geezus where does it stop - haven't enough anti vaxers died to own the libs yet? Apparently no where close to the number he wants ! Die Free and own the libs - who sells that hat?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued another executive order cracking down on COVID-19 vaccine mandates — this time banning any entity in Texas, including private businesses, from requiring vaccinations for employees or customers.

Abbott also called on the Legislature to pass a law with the same effect. The Legislature is in its third special legislative session, which ends Oct. 19.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You shall do as I say not as I do, do not question my authority !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the dictator elite and I will control your private business - now stand up and bend over because here I come with my communist regime to shove up your a.......

So glad all you right wingers are lock step with der Führer Abbott, I am sure you embrace his order and are clapping so hard for the overlord dictatorship of private business decisions. I know you righties love you some 'rona but geezus where does it stop - haven't enough anti vaxers died to own the libs yet? Apparently no where close to the number he wants ! Die Free and own the libs - who sells that hat?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued another executive order cracking down on COVID-19 vaccine mandates — this time banning any entity in Texas, including private businesses, from requiring vaccinations for employees or customers.

Abbott also called on the Legislature to pass a law with the same effect. The Legislature is in its third special legislative session, which ends Oct. 19.
You shall do as I say and choose for yourself? Do you even here yourself?

God of War

Governor

Don, you've got that powerful globalist-communist logic. I'm impressed. How long ago was your lobotomy?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Good for Abbot and Texas! No one should be forced to have a medical procedure that they don't want.
I want to thank all you staunch anti women's rights supporters - just think of all those future dem voters you want born ! hell yeah fat fake blondes keeping popping them kids out

Colorforms

Senator

LOL
Abbott 'I'm not going to force my constituents to do what they don't want to do'

Leftie fascist 'Damned authoritarian'

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Exactly what Biden's Mandates are doing to business's
Hypocrite often?

You're scared to post what state you live in................

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I want to thank all you staunch anti women's rights supporters - just think of all those future dem voters you want born ! hell yeah fat fake blondes keeping popping them kids out
Planned Parenthood
all in poor minority cities

Mexicans lust for fat blondes