• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I actually HOPE no their PJ members had to deal with the last years of their Parents Lives with the mental condition presently Biden is dealing with. My Mom's last two years of her life she didn't even know who I was and she passed at 89, my Dad went just as Biden is doing and passed at 99 and the ONLY other member that post of dealing with same is TBLee, so evidently ALL other members evidently lost their parents at very earlier ages.

I can see what's happening with Biden from a personal knowledge of how this shit goes down with how he shows it to be happening presently.

A Tipping Point on Biden’s Decline - WSJ

I doubt if the same isn't near for Trump as well and our country and Americans will suffer if both don't bow out for WE THE PEOPLE instead of for their gain.

Oh I know, neither give a damn of WE THE PEOPLE.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I actually HOPE no their PJ members had to deal with the last years of their Parents Lives with the mental condition presently Biden is dealing with. My Mom's last two years of her life she didn't even know who I was and she passed at 89, my Dad went just as Biden is doing and passed at 99 and the ONLY other member that post of dealing with same is TBLee, so evidently ALL other members evidently lost their parents at very earlier ages.

I can see what's happening with Biden from a personal knowledge of how this shit goes down with how he shows it to be happening presently.

I doubt if the same isn't near for Trump as well and our country and Americans will suffer if both don't bow out for WE THE PEOPLE instead of for their gain.

I'm sorry to hear that your dad died. You were a damn good son to him and you should be proud of the way you treated him as he closed in on the end. That is one of the hardest things anyone will ever have to do.

TBLee

Governor

Dawg…I know you get it. I am so sorry for the fact that I know you had to deal with the awful impacts of severe cognitive issues in someone you dearly loved. I often try to be graceful when some on this forum make comments about cognitive decline without actually having lived through watching someone they love suffer and also caring daily for them.. I know the words you and I use to try explain it often fall on deaf ears.
With that being said, I personally have no doubt that our current President of the Untied States is without a doubt in cognitive decline. And now, that is being backed up by others.
Personally I believe that President Biden has been in cognitive decline for a while now, and it appears to me that his family has done very little to protect him, and make sure that the next step in his life is as relaxed and stress free as possible. I find that sad. That power seems more important than the actual health of Joe Biden to is pitiful, but not really that surprising. Honestly, I feel sad for him. I hope that after this is all said and done he is able to live out whatever time he has left in peace.

EatTheRich

President
And wasn’t Biden merely a VP…meaning he had NO authority to declassify? Somehow, though, such things do not compound. Because (D)
“Authority to declassify” is neither here nor there because neither the dozens of boxes containing highly classified material which Trump seems to have e deliberately concealed from the FBI and his own lawyers so he could illegally retain them nor the handful of documents that Biden to all indications turned over with full transparency as soon as he became aware they were in his possession were in fact declassified.

EatTheRich

President
Dawg…I know you get it. I am so sorry for the fact that I know you had to deal with the awful impacts of severe cognitive issues in someone you dearly loved. I often try to be graceful when some on this forum make comments about cognitive decline without actually having lived through watching someone they love suffer and also caring daily for them.. I know the words you and I use to try explain it often fall on deaf ears.
With that being said, I personally have no doubt that our current President of the Untied States is without a doubt in cognitive decline. And now, that is being backed up by others.
Personally I believe that President Biden has been in cognitive decline for a while now, and it appears to me that his family has done very little to protect him, and make sure that the next step in his life is as relaxed and stress free as possible. I find that sad. That power seems more important than the actual health of Joe Biden to is pitiful, but not really that surprising. Honestly, I feel sad for him. I hope that after this is all said and done he is able to live out whatever time he has left in peace.
Do you think Harris should immediately become acting president through Biden’s resignation or 25th Amendment process, or is power more important to you than Biden’s health?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sorry to hear that your dad died. You were a damn good son to him and you should be proud of the way you treated him as he closed in on the end. That is one of the hardest things anyone will ever have to do.
PN, for almost a year I visited Dad weekly and with every week I could see Dad leaving and Losing the world he had lived in for 99 years....weeks before his death it wasn't as Mom he didn't know me, Dad wasn't Alive just laying in his death bed with his mouth open.......and actually when he died it was a relief........with Dad and Mom buried together and with each other again.

THX

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
PN, for almost a year I visited Dad weekly and with every week I could see Dad leaving and Losing the world he had lived in for 99 years....weeks before his death it wasn't as Mom he didn't know me, Dad wasn't Alive just laying in his death bed with his mouth open.......and actually when he died it was a relief........with Dad and Mom buried together and with each other again.

THX
I'm glad he is with your mom now. This life is tough.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
TB.....UNTIL these tards face the same they will remain the same ahole as they are daily in PJ
I see what's happening to Biden through the same eyes I watched Mom and Dad go through
MOP isn't political, it's FACTs

TBLee

Governor
Do you think Harris should immediately become acting president through Biden’s resignation or 25th Amendment process, or is power more important to you than Biden’s health?
I don’t think either Biden or Harris is the answer to our Countries problems. Do you?

TBLee

Governor
TB.....UNTIL these tards face the same they will remain the same ahole as they are daily in PJ
I see what's happening to Biden through the same eyes I watched Mom and Dad go through
MOP isn't political, it's FACTs
It is what it is, There are those who will defend and refuse to see that the current President of the Untied States is without a doubt in cognitive decline, Or they just don’t care. One is not better than the other. I am not a Biden fan, but I honestly feel bad for him, as those who say they love him are not stepping up to actually care for him. I cannot EVER imagine doing that to a loved one, And I know you feel the same. I turned my life upside down and changed my life direction to make sure my loved one got the love and respect they deserved as their mental capacity declined. I don’t see that happening with President Biden. He is the meal ticket for far too many people. It is pathetic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is what it is, There are those who will defend and refuse to see that the current President of the Untied States is without a doubt in cognitive decline, Or they just don’t care. One is not better than the other. I am not a Biden fan, but I honestly feel bad for him, as those who say they love him are not stepping up to actually care for him. I cannot EVER imagine doing that to a loved one, And I know you feel the same. I turned my life upside down and changed my life direction to make sure my loved one got the love and respect they deserved as their mental capacity declined. I don’t see that happening with President Biden. He is the meal ticket for far too many people. It is pathetic.
Yep, with out Biden being President, Jill can't travel all over America FREE on taxpayers and Hunter has a real hard row to hoe.....anyone that doesn't see Joey is a baskt case are basket case leftist [Unwelcome language removed]

EatTheRich

President
I don’t think either Biden or Harris is the answer to our Countries problems. Do you?
Of course not. That wasn’t the question. The question was whether you sincerely believe Biden is incompetent in which case the only reasonable thing to do would be removing him and empowering his lawful successor (or you are just making a bad-faith political argument).

TBLee

Governor
Of course not. That wasn’t the question. The question was whether you sincerely believe Biden is incompetent in which case the only reasonable thing to do would be removing him and empowering his lawful successor (or you are just making a bad-faith political argument).
I do not think that Biden is competent. Do You?