• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, Joey couldn't and wasn't suppose to have any CD's as VP
Bullshit. I tried to figure out exactly what classified docs were in question. The only one specifically mentioned was a notebook with Joe's hand written notes about Afghanistan.
Why it was classified is a mystery, since Joe's suggestion to Obama not to surge troops into the country were public.

The aide that packed the boxes says Joe wasn't there when she packed them. So there goes the part of the law about intent to take them. Did Joe keep those documents for any length of time after they were found? Nope. There goes the intent to keep them.

Read the espionage act.

Trump did not declassify the documents...the proof is that he didn't follow the procedure to notify NARA and the owner of the documents. That paperwork is necessary to maintain the data base of classified documents. His silly bullshit about "thinking about declassification" is just nuts. If that were the case then there is no point to classify them in the first place.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit. I tried to figure out exactly what classified docs were in question. The only one specifically mentioned was a notebook with Joe's hand written notes about Afghanistan.
Why it was classified is a mystery, since Joe's suggestion to Obama not to surge troops into the country were public.

The aide that packed the boxes says Joe wasn't there when she packed them. So there goes the part of the law about intent to take them. Did Joe keep those documents for any length of time after they were found? Nope. There goes the intent to keep them.

Read the espionage act.

Trump did not declassify the documents...the proof is that he didn't follow the procedure to notify NARA and the owner of the documents. That paperwork is necessary to maintain the data base of classified documents. His silly bullshit about "thinking about declassification" is just nuts. If that were the case then there is no point to classify them in the first place.
Did the Aide have Clearence to handle CD's?
Joey lied
Fact check: Biden makes three false claims about his handling of classified information | CNN Politics

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Much in here is subject to interpretation....and he doesn't cite what page to look at to see the context. There is debate over whether or not Biden's hand written notes were actually classified....that they were not marked as such. There is also ample evidence of Reagan's notes being taken to his home in California.

National Archives officials testify that every administration since Reagan has mishandled classified material

National Archives officials testify that every administration since Reagan has mishandled classified material | CNN Politics

The problem with accepting Hur's opinions is that he is so obviously wrong. He says the accusations will go no further, even though he has proof of Biden's criminal mishandling of classified docs....because a jury would not find him guilty.

Again....he had no authority to indict. All he could do is refer the case to the House of Representatives for impeachment...which he did not do. Would the House be sympathetic? Hell no.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Dawg…I know you get it. I am so sorry for the fact that I know you had to deal with the awful impacts of severe cognitive issues in someone you dearly loved. I often try to be graceful when some on this forum make comments about cognitive decline without actually having lived through watching someone they love suffer and also caring daily for them.. I know the words you and I use to try explain it often fall on deaf ears.
With that being said, I personally have no doubt that our current President of the Untied States is without a doubt in cognitive decline. And now, that is being backed up by others.
Personally I believe that President Biden has been in cognitive decline for a while now, and it appears to me that his family has done very little to protect him, and make sure that the next step in his life is as relaxed and stress free as possible. I find that sad. That power seems more important than the actual health of Joe Biden to is pitiful, but not really that surprising. Honestly, I feel sad for him. I hope that after this is all said and done he is able to live out whatever time he has left in peace.
I went through watching the mental decline of my mother who was one of the smartest and sharpest people I have ever known. She was sharp and healthy at age 88 when she started to forget things and was confused. She died at 92 after a rapid decline beginning at 90. I do not see any signs of what happened to her in Biden at this point. Biden has always been a bit of a gaff machine due to his early speech impediment. At this point Biden seems to know exactly what is going on at any particular time and what points he is trying to get across. Compared to Trump, Biden is the far more coherent, knowledgeable and reasonable person. Trump seems to be getting more delusional by the day and his severe personality disorders, mental illness and general craziness are more apparent every time he opens his mouth. That said, I would rather have VP Harris run against obvious crook, ass hole and lunatic Trump.

TBLee

Governor
I went through watching the mental decline of my mother who was one of the smartest and sharpest people I have ever known. She was sharp and healthy at age 88 when she started to forget things and was confused. She died at 92 after a rapid decline beginning at 90. I do not see any signs of what happened to her in Biden at this point. Biden has always been a bit of a gaff machine due to his early speech impediment. At this point Biden seems to know exactly what is going on at any particular time and what points he is trying to get across. Compared to Trump, Biden is the far more coherent, knowledgeable and reasonable person. Trump seems to be getting more delusional by the day and his severe personality disorders, mental illness and general craziness are more apparent every time he opens his mouth. That said, I would rather have VP Harris run against obvious crook, ass hole and lunatic Trump.
I beg to differ. I do not believe that Biden ”seems to know exactly what is going on”. He is often confused about where he is at, what world leader he has met with, that certain world leaders have been dead for years, that HE is President instead of Kamala Harris. The list is very long in regards to him being confused.
And it is apparent that others are finally admitting there is an issue, and it is going to be an issue for him with his reelection bid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I beg to differ. I do not believe that Biden ”seems to know exactly what is going on”. He is often confused about where he is at, what world leader he has met with, that certain world leaders have been dead for years, that HE is President instead of Kamala Harris. The list is very long in regards to him being confused.
And it is apparent that others are finally admitting there is an issue, and it is going to be an issue for him with his reelection bid.
He knew he'd talked to Al Sisi. He related a story from a couple of years back and a comment from Macron and mistakenly said it was Mitterand. Trump made the Prime Minister of Hungary the new president of Turkey...

Trump blamed Haley for not taking care of security at the Capitol on Jan 6. He suggested attacking Mexico with Patriot Missiles. He tells lies that put people in danger...like the two women in Atlanta or the Secretary of State in Georgia....or maybe his VP and members of congress...and now he has suggested that if Putin attacks NATO countries he would not help them and that Putin can do whatever the hell he wants.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Same old bullshit you’ve been saying since Biden decided to run in 2019. Kevin McCarthy among dozens of others who have actually worked with President Biden over the past three years have clearly stated that Joe is sharp as ever and knows exactly what he is doing and saying. Funny how you put no stock in what those people who have dealt with him on a daily basis for three years have clearly stated.

If what you were saying about him 4 years back were true and he actually was suffering from neurological decline as my mother was he would be a helpless vegetable by now. But the reality is he and his mental acuity have not declined much if any since your first bogus diagnosis back in 2019.

From what I understand Biden works out daily for cardio, rides his bike and has a nutritionist and trainer and is on nutritional supplements which are designed to help with replenishing declining levels of certain elements that naturally decline with age.

I have seen up close and personal what Alzheimer’s does and what the effects are in my mother’s last couple years. Biden’s last three years have been nothing like that in fact he seems a little sharper and in better shape than he was a couple years ago.

Any garbage coming out of a special prosecutor like Hur who is a young guy with political aspirations, the kick ass nght time line up at Fox News or you who has been saying the same crap ever since Biden decided to run against Trump isn’t worth spit in my book.

TBLee

Governor
Same old bullshit you’ve been saying since Biden decided to run in 2019. Kevin McCarthy among dozens of others who have actually worked with President Biden over the past three years have clearly stated that Joe is sharp as ever and knows exactly what he is doing and saying. Funny how you put no stock in what those people who have dealt with him on a daily basis for three years have clearly stated.

If what you were saying about him 4 years back were true and he actually was suffering from neurological decline as my mother was he would be a helpless vegetable by now. But the reality is he and his mental acuity have not declined much if any since your first bogus diagnosis back in 2019.

From what I understand Biden works out daily for cardio, rides his bike and has a nutritionist and trainer and is on nutritional supplements which are designed to help with replenishing declining levels of certain elements that naturally decline with age.

I have seen up close and personal what Alzheimer’s does and what the effects are in my mother’s last couple years. Biden’s last three years have been nothing like that in fact he seems a little sharper and in better shape than he was a couple years ago.

Any garbage coming out of a special prosecutor like Hur who is a young guy with political aspirations, the kick ass nght time line up at Fox News or you who has been saying the same crap ever since Biden decided to run against Trump isn’t worth spit in my book.
I am good with letting the citizens of our Country come to their own conclusions regarding Biden’s cognitive decline.